CANADA YES! 1,000,000 migrants in the next 3 years

Our literal Somalian refugee Minister of Immigration, Ahmed Hussen, just unveiled a new immigration plan:
>New migrant targets
>Shortening wait time for citizenship in half
>Shortening wait time to bring family
The Cuckening never ends! Welcome to the next level!

Other urls found in this thread:

centuryinitiative.ca/
archive.fo/Pw7wR
cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss
archive.is/zvvNx
youtu.be/1KsljBj3UEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CONGRATULATIONS CANADA
IT'S 2017! :D

>Burger annexation can't come soon enough
RAKE
A
K
E

Right into Toronto they go.

no! please! this timeline is all wrong, neighbor!

fuck you we're building a 2nd wall

Annexing Canada would be like annexing another California. Just a bunch of nation-wrecking, marxist faggots and shitskins.

I have no problem with this because I'm a successful home owner. The only people who hate this are rent paying retards

Canadas going to be majority non white soon

Sad part is I can't be inspired to mock Canada over that one because that means it's sitting there right on the border, and it's going to leak one way or another.

Time for a national general strike. They can't do this without tax dollars. Toronto is already screaming for more money to pay for the hotels we are housing them in.

You do realize all of them will be "relocated" to Toronto or Vancouver? I doubt any of them will be living in Alberta or Nunavut. Literally besiege or bomb major population centers and you will destroy the "Refugee" population with little to no effort. Most white Canucks at least the conservative ones stay the fuck away from Toronto or Vancouver and other major cities like the US most of the shitskins and liberals live in the city.

They always do full-spectrum resettlement. They'll scatter them to any population center that can support them and even start up some dedicated new reception centers where you can get a new Little Somalia popping up in the woods somewhere as part of an economic stimulus program.

In the US, the use the previous census to identify regions that are "segregated" by being over 50% white as targets.

whats wrong with that? don't you wanna have more wealth and people? Canada is a huge vast empty country full of opportunities and immigrants will help you stay in G7 most developed nations in the world. immigrants = GDP growth. check out this initiative to make Canada 100.000.000 by the end of century its GREAT everything is explained.. you must be dumb to reject PROGRESS

>centuryinitiative.ca/

Think again.

They are already in smaller Canadian centres and they are filtering down into smaller towns. Stats-Can has recently shown this to be true.

When Edmonton has truck attacks, you know we'll be having problems.

Fuck me....

We brought it on ourselves. You betrayed Harper, he was increasing the vetting process, and cutting the numbers by a huge contrast. People will argue he was still bringing refugees, but the number was drastically smaller, and he didn't shout to the world how proud he was to be a beacon for refugees

True but the majority of them will be in cities. In a annexation scenario white Canucks could take care of the smaller pockets of them with our help. Cities is where most of the fighting will take place.

Leafs will pay for the Northern Wall.

Of course. The closest people here to being white are russians who speak little to no english and for some reason theyre all in construction

Pierre and Justin is were you fucked up.

That actually makes me sad. Do we even have a chance anymore, we seem to be losing this politically, and that is all that matters.

Let them rot in Toronto with the niggers and the cuck anglos sucking the shit comming out of their ass......

Let em try to come to Quebec city, you'll see people shoot them with their hunting rifles and shotguns

>340k a year by 2020
>by 2020
Will you cucks increase the quota after that?

I'm okay with this, but please take our "New Americans" instead

The West is too far gone, short of literal genocide there is nothing saving it.

>Harper
Hohol loving bastard who was willing to declare war on Russia just to please Hohol-Canadians. He went absolutely over the top in his support for them.

>Immigrants are heading to the Prairies in larger numbers, with increases in the share of new immigrants settling in Alberta, Manitoba and Saskatchewan. While 39 per cent of new immigrants still head to Ontario, that is down from 55.9 per cent in 2001.

archive.fo/Pw7wR

There's nowhere left to escape to.

DAY OF THE RAKE NOW

Just let this fucking place burn to the ground.

We need a genocide at this point my leafy neighbor

Pic related
I see America is turning for the better. I wouldn't be surprised if our liberals and shitskins moved to Toronto. I can see Justin welcoming them with open Anus- I mean arms

Time to fight then

Canada is done and gone.

>Betrayed Harper
Oh shut the fuck up. That moron had his nose up kike and globalist ass from DAY ONE. Alberta just elected the guy he had as immigration minister who FREQUENTLY BRAGGED about how many brown people and how many gays he saved by bringing them into Canada. The same immigration minister is why our Indian and Flip population SWELLED under the TFW program and the same man got the brown vote in Alberta to be the next Premier.

There is NO, I repeat ZERO political parties in this country that are actually about putting national interests first, it's simply varying degrees of how much one supports Israel and white replacement.

Thinking otherwise makes you a moron.

t. elected official.

>people aren't born faggots

Despite the fact you live in squalor, right now I envy you Slovenia bro.

>rent paying retards
So you mean someone's kids, someone who might be from a family that has paid taxes for over a hundred years.

I wish there was somewhere to flee but no white nations exist anymore and none are safe long term.

Its pretty cold here be sure to give them canada goose jackets and not those fake ones too also give them more money if they have multiple wives. Fucking shitstains

Based Frogs

What do you think that picture implies to the British? Are you separating Americans from British now? Maybe you can make a white America that is actually better than all other white countries. Your picture is stupid and separates us.

>Canadians are this much retarded
And these are the supposedly redpilled ones posting on here. Imagine the rest

What angers me is how the world we grew up in has been utterly destroyed. I look at pictures from when I was a child and know that that society doesn't exist any more. I can't pass it on to the children I want to have, because it's been destroyed, and the men and women responsible won't even admit they've done anything wrong.

Fucking leafs keep this bullshit up we will have to build a northern wall too.

SHIT! FUCK!

At this rate there's nothing I can do.
By the time I get 1 foot into politics the country is going to be fucked x1000

This is why I don't vote anymore unless it's for an independent party. Canada fucked itself by thinking strategic voting = anything other than whoring out your own political process.

hello lemming, please hurry and jump off that cliff.

>Somali minister of immigration
You may win this round, leaf. But make no mistake, the cuck olympic gold belongs to one nation and one nation only.

How is this supposed to be sustainable?

Thanks for diverting the migrant flow out of Europe, now we just need to spread the good word to the refugees, they will always pick the path of least resistance

Fight Hitler - get flooded

FUCKING LOL

Pscht, we got a turkish immigration minister, too. Step up your fucking game.

Only Justin would think putting a inmate in charge of the prison would be a good idea

>what is fiat currency, unlimited fractional reserve lending, derivative bond markets, interest & usury, etc etc
mfw

We are going to get to the point where we have the same amount of Muslim on white rapes as Sweden and liberals will see it as progress.

I can't find any source on the contents of this image and there's no identifying names in it at all to help me look. What is that body really from?

>>>>>SOROS / TRUDEAU / REFUGEES LINKThe joint initiative between the government of Canada, the UN High Commission on Refugees and Soros's Open Society Foundations will have a kick-off meeting in Ottawa in December, the release said.

McCallum said Canada's decades of experience with private sponsorship, going back to the resettlement of Vietnamese refugees in the 1970s, puts it in a position to help other countries.

"I think we can offer practical advice to those countries who are interested in going this route, and I do believe, based on our own experience, that it will be a successful thing to do, and I'm grateful to the UN and George Soros for co-sponsoring this initiative with us," he told Barton.

>McCallum said Soros would contribute funding to the project.

cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss
>archive.is/zvvNx

>>>>>SOROS / TRUDEAU / REFUGEES LINK

don't you want to give our country more strength?
are you some sort of a bigoted racist nazi?

This is what happens when your Minister of Immigration is literally and unironically a Somalian refugee named Ahmed.

Canada has to be fucking trolling at this point.

It's encouraging reading the comments on this story at least.

I actually feel a bit less lonely this evening... We are getting these migrants if we want them or not, that's a given.... But at least I know I'm not the only one who thinks this is madness.

This photo just made me realize what Antifa and radical communists are. They're the Systems attempt at subverting the dissatisfaction within society. That might sound stupid obvious, but that meme really put it together for me.

What I'm trying to say Nigel is that voting isn't going to work anymore.

Should I come to Canada? I'm whiter than your average. How much money can I keep working 9/5 on a no degree job?

I for one really feel for you. I think it's a fucking tragedy that this bullshit is happening to any majority white country. It's not just bad for Canada it's bad for us all.

Fucking nuke us already

ALLAHU ACKBAR!

Don't understand why this is still being pushed, all those people will have to go back. More they import, more violent it's all going to be when mass deportations become standard policies.

Know that these feelings are fleeting, temporary outrage that the bulk of people will quickly forget about and almost none of those that don't are not willing to do anything about it, because the government provides them with bread and circus.

We need and absolute madman.

You'd better have some nest egg, or you're gonna be hurting

You can make like 15 USD working a fake government union job.

>t.union worker

Thank Boomers

They're literally trying to replace us that's why. You think they don't know that? They're trying desperately trying to stack the deck in their favour before it hits the fan.

Fuck off, you skids are on the exact same path we are. Don't get all sanctimonious.

Fucking jackass.

Yah, and then all the boomers die and they move into their comfy homes, and into those nice cottages. You think they'll be contained forever?

Fuck, I wouldn't mind immigration if we just imported less niggers from Africa and pajeets

It's not you fucking retard you're being replaced

youtu.be/1KsljBj3UEI
>do we even have a chance anymore?
Not (((democratically))). Fire and fists.

So that's 2400 $ a month ? Minus taxes , minus life , that's like barely 500 $ free at the end of month . Jesus Christ .

Newfoundland

Save up for school or training , we're a knowledge based economy

Yea and I make pretty decently above minimum wage for not having any credentials. I won't go into detail what I do - but it's a fake made up government job that if I was private, I'd be paid minimum wage.

I agree but imagine if pro white British used something like "What did the British do at Stones River to the Union Troops? We killed them and they retreated." So join us America, lets unite because we don't take any shit.

They'll head right to Manitoba where they can get citizenship after only 2 years. The cold will break them.

Any info on engineers moving from canada to us? my dad was born in scotland, and mom's side is from hungary. so confirmed white

>oh no the PM is not faking christianity!!!
Yeah we're also dropping immigration from 70,000 to less than 50,000 per year and banning foreign ownership. kys christcuck

>waaahhhhh waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>people are moving to my country so i'm moving to another country

Honarooba!

Just in case you’re not larping,keep sitting there and saying nothing and collecting your paycheck and voting how the whip tells you to. Or be a man and speak up. Your support country wide would be phenomenal. But you won’t because you’re a pussy and part of the problem.

I'm not lost yet NZ. I'm staying and fighting.

>waaah waaah more whites are moving to my country so I can't as easily shill for jews waah

Its just an example from history dad. I would love to fight with you and kick out pakis and negros.

We are all brothers now, now more than ever.

Canada still has a better immigration system than USA
It's pretty easy for Whites to immigrate to Canada, while in USA it's next to impossible unless you are rich

but that's ancap in a nutshell

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait.
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show.

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud.

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date.
That the Saxon began to hate.

Canada is literally raking itself, we don't have to lift a finger. If they keep this up, you are dying way faster than Europe/Germany or the US.

Happened in Austria, last year I guess, 16th District, near Brunnenmarkt. Asylum was denied. He was known to the police.

Congrats on your #1 spot, you guys fought well!