Harvard law schools response to “Its okay to be white”

harvard law schools response to “Its okay to be white”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pOl1fFMseLw
youtube.com/watch?v=I9uB_3ZfiCc
tulanehullabaloo.com/32320/news/okay-white-signs-posted-campus-overnight/
archive.is/5BpWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They can't even mention what the signs said. We need to keep it up.

Classy for what it is.

>reaffirm our commitment to mutual respect

So, phase 2: Ask if they don't think it's okay to be white?

They handled well. It's surprising though how many universities are incapable of wording shit carefully.

I'm so glad I didn't fall for the university meme.

>HLS
Harvard LAW School
they'd better be good with wording statements

>Universities have PD's

Thanks niggers

>we love diversity
>we support diversity
>except white people
>we will not be divided
>also, fuck white people

Quick reminder that none of the autistic whites that put up these notices are smart enough to be in Harvard

If they publicly stated that it were okay to be white, they'd have to cut a dozen courses and fire professors whos sole duty is to spread anti-white resentment and hatred.

Keep posting these every chance you get fellas. It's obvious it's not okay to be white and we need to prove that with a relentless campaign.

It's called karma, bitch

REMEMBER, EVERYONE
-NO WATERMARKS
-DO NOT CHANGE THE MESSAGE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
-DO NOT INTERACT WITH THE LEFT RESPONDING TO THIS IN ANY WAY, OTHER THAN POLITELY POINTING OUT THEIR LUNACY
-NO SYMBOLS
-NO OFFENSIVE POSTER PLACEMENT (over other social justice posters, etc)
-NO PERMANENT VANDALISM
-NO ATTEMPTS TO CONNECT THIS TO RACISTS OR THE ALT-RIGHT
THE SIMPLICITY IS THE POINT

This right here.

Once they affirm that, then ask "So you don't mind if _I_ put up some posters to that affect?"

Retribution for freeing the slaves? I knew we shouldnt have done that shit. even blacks in Africa knew the best place for their fellow beasts was as slaves.

I know people keep saying this, but nicely played anons.

This is genius.

Anyone got a high quality version of this?

100 years of slavery. White people deserve this, and the white race is rapidly diminishing in the US. How does it feel, pig?

>stronger, better, and deeper

In what ways exactly?

Spotted the nigger.

Are you a david brock minion with an irish vpn. Or are you a legit irish retard?

One of the schools took this video down from their twitter

youtu.be/pOl1fFMseLw

>doesn't realize Harvard admission is based on affirmative action and Jewish nepotism, not merit

>100 years of slavery.
Oh wow, that's so terrible.

Oh wait, that's fucking nothing. Niggers did far worse to themselves and anyone they could best with their high-technology AKA spears and clubs.

And now they enjoy a life they never could have provided themselves, all for what cost? Chains that have faded into distant memories generations ago?

Maybe if we gave niggers Irish slaves, they'd be happier.

>nigger
Probably just sicilian

they are but because of affirmative action a nigger took their place.

Counter the narrative

Law of (((talion))) maybe?

big black cocks

Once this gains enough traction and becomes popular and known to the general public, start taping these up instead

>Being this salty because you were too much of a retard to get into Harvard

no irish, flag gives it away duh, still a niggger

any thinking person will reach that conclusion on their own, don't insult their intelligence

Youstupid fucking inbred potatonigger.
You live on all white island surround by other white countries. You know nothing of the glories of diversity. You can't possibly understand what its like to live in gettothug neighborhood. And guess what faggot, it was white europeans that enslaved blacks, which you are part of this group don't forget.
Fucking ignorant cunt. You don't even deserve to have that flag. Scum.

they basically said its okay to be white but not to say it out loud because it triggers angry brown people

user, are you at HLS too?

THEY DON'T WANT TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE POSTER

ANY ANONS WITH THROWAWAY TWITTERS NOW IS A GOOD TIME TO PRY THEM ON WHAT THE POSTER WAS, AND WHY IT'S RACISTS.

youtube.com/watch?v=I9uB_3ZfiCc
>we encourage open discourse

We just hijacked the search term. Everyone will read the liberal tears.

This is only the beginning

>Muh printer paper needs more diversity.
White papersheets will soon be forbidden.

It's necessary to shift to this message with signs that say it is OK to be black. Put them right next to each other. Force hypocrisy. It's the only thing normal people will understand

Next sign sould say Asians are white...

>blank white page
This next step is pure genius

just put a ":)" or a "?" on there.

Harvard student here, I put some up last night.

Of course she is an affirmative action Nigger.

Harvard in the news article literally said these posters were "racist" and were not to be tolerated.

Let that sink in...

most likely a lie. But why are you risking this? Just graduate with a degree in a non stupid major and the world is literally your oyster, you'll be making 6 figures instantly and in 10 years be a VP and some sick company.

Yup. The implication being that it is disrespectful to be white.

>putting up posters that say "it's okay to be white" is divisive
Hook line and sinker you toxic fuckers! Law society my ass!

someone tell our boy tucker

This. Universities already went from inventing "white privilege" to attacking "whiteness" itself. There's no way back without admitting they are anti-white racist shits.

ikr? Fucking white people, I swear...

You can sense the caution. They know they have to be careful. But they'll still bite

it's a smart move on their part, they know they're fucked either way if they say what's on the posters

>tulanehullabaloo.com/32320/news/okay-white-signs-posted-campus-overnight/
The comments, i cant even stop laughing. Dis is 2 good

This. One one should compile all these university bans and send them to news networks. If antifa and blm can do this, why is this racism?

archive.is/5BpWU

Academic standards only apply to whites and asians.

And perpetuate the continue war against whites. Those who stand up for something like this risk a lot right now and if he really is a Harvard student then good on him to help the cause. That’s devotion.

Doing God's work. Go again tonight.

A lot of rich whites give them massive donations. Lets show them what their money goes to.

no...

They realize Sup Forums is antagonizing, albeit to hear the truth of what many people believe. They're basically acting as mommy and daddy, telling everyone to play nice and share.

I am on the fence with this campaign. In a way it is very childish... but at the same time seeing the rage as a result of something that isn't damning in the slightest really shows the true colors of Americans.

great job user

^this is what we call a jew trying to get you not to make your country a better place.

NEIN NEIN NEIN
That's the final phase.

Phase 2:
"It's Okay To Be"

Phase 3:
"It's Okay."

Final Phase:
[blank white paper]

You need to introduce it slowly. It's all about conditioning

no, fuck off. Keep it simple.

>Bad goy! Shut up and stay in line and we'll give you the privilege of working for us.

"I think that making the text lighter and lighter is probably a better way to condition morons to rage out at blank paper.

It's a lot easier to mistake a blank page for a page with very very light gray text, than it is to mistake a blank page for a page with "ITS OKAY" in solid black."

yeah are you?

America is ashamed of its white demographic.

>"its ok to be white" is provoking
the absolute state of western (((colleges)))

So, they're not OK with being white. Is anybody surprised?

Who could have predicted this campaign would be so successful that blank sheets of paper are now a powerful statement?

simplify to just "White"

Who gives a half dick about universites ?

These entities have been flooded with liberals ideas and they will never allow others opinions, beliefs, thought, to be exposed into their walls.

Many students do not belive their crap, they're just hiding their opinions to not be ostracized.

Last night some anons sugrested posting signs for phase 2:
>it's ok to be black

how the fuck do i order a bulk amount of these stickers?!

The Harvard freshman class is only 25% white.

Are you sure they think it's okay?

This shit is making me full on racists
White moderates need to start waking the fuck up.

Next step should be "It's Okay To Be A Man" because there's no way you can attribute that to racists. Give them time to hang themselves with the first one though. When they've dug in and when the story is going cold, hit them again.

There are bigger things in life than yourself user.

Whoa...

To be fair, the entire point of the campaign was to provoke a reaction from the left. However that isn't the main focus. They are undercutting the intended message because they know it's absolutely ridiculous to feel enraged by, and if they let the public know exactly how trivial the message is they themselves will seem ridiculous.

>100 years of slavery.
africa had slaves throughout its entire history

i like this one best

just "White" on a sheet of paper

Bad idea. Just keep the original messaging until liberals chimp out like they're already doing.

Why not? It's a good social experiment.

>Harvard University Police Department
They have their own cops!?

Slavery is as old as civilization and Africa is one of the last places where it is still practiced.

Hey Steve

why does Harvard hate white people?

someone please do this. they might invite the Harvard Dean on to defend themselves

>bad goyim!
>you need to be spending your life making money instead, oy vey!
>don't ever try to improve your country or secure your future!

>Email doesn't even address what the stickers were depicting
>Doing so would prove that they're anti-white

This is literally the best response that anyone could provide, and the only way they can do it is by not even stating what the message was. Loving this.

fuck
put a blank page on the end of that

sadpepe.jpg

there is no next step just keep spamming it everywhere and dont fucking change it

Every campus does here because black kids on diversity scholarships run around raping and robbing everyone

>they wont even mention whats written on these stickers
Shutting it down like a (((pro)))

too vague, theyll call it a threat and cry victim