How can a man hold back his primal lust for multiple women...

How can a man hold back his primal lust for multiple women? We all know that marrying one woman for a lifetime is an artificial way to build a society. Is banging hookers on the side considered degenerate in all cases?

We are not supposed to live like this. Cucked christianity told us to.

t. married user who has massive boners whenever he sees teens, love cannot withstand time

>Cucked christianity
>memeflag
sage

christianity is a lie that enslaved your mind

1. You are asking Sup Forums whether something is degenerate or not.
2. You should talk it out with your wife so that she can also have the opportunity to be fucked by Jamal when you're out.

1) we're @ pol
2) women and men are different

Don't be a bitch dude. Sleep with whom ever you want. My fiancee let's me sleep with multiple women and she's joined in on a few occasions. I 2as her first ever anything. I'm 27 shes 21. Our relationship is great. She sleeps on the couch and I get my bed all by myself . But trust me she tries to sneak in there. Point being , enjoy life and stick your dick in any halfway attractive women and if need be drink a few beers to bump their beauty!

You have to go back Ahmed

>women and men are different

Real profound. You think a woman who sees a 6'5 shredded fuck in a sports car doesn't feel the same way you do when you see a bright eyed 15 year old cheerleader?

If your oath of commitment actually means anything to you, you would at least be willing to broach the subject with the person you've chosen to share your life with. People who cheat on their loved ones are absolute scumbags and deserve every negative that happens to them for such a violation of trust.

Or don't. It'll give your wife an excuse to boot your ass when she finds out, OP.

self control bad
self control fedora
foodie good
me smash

Christian reporting in. Bible ok with polygamy. Modern church doesn't read/apply half of it.

Have 7 wives if you want. Make sure they don't speak in church. Love them like Christ loved the church.

If you don't like cucked Christianity, try it in it's natural uncucked form.

Oh but something tells me OP will have to ask his wife for permission in order to have more wives. Uncucking begins at home.

>B but muh islam
Another topic islam was right on. Really makes you think

Yeah and if I copied Shakespeare you'd think I had some talent writing plays. Islam cribbed so hard from Jews and Christians, I'd expect it to get at least a few things in the ballpark.

This might make me sound like a liberal cuck, but I'm honestly a firm believer that two people spending most of their waking time together is not how you build a long term healthy relationship, you'll get bored of each other no matter how good things are. You need to space things out and spend quality time with your wife/family so that it's something to look forward to, but then fuck off and do other things on your own or with other people. This might apply to sexual partners as well

Kill/fuck/marry

yourself/yourself/yourself

>user who has massive boners whenever he sees teens
You must have really low standards. I bet your wife is ugly af.

>We are not supposed to live like this. Cucked christianity told us to.

Greco-Roman tradition is the origin of monogamy in modern society and not neo-judaic ideas. The bible never forbids polygamy.

This is never how it has been throughout human history. In fact, people spend less time with family than ever before. You are a faggot liberal cuck soyboy. Shared experience is the only way you bond with people and familiarity is essential to a lasting relationship.

This..."familiarity breeds contempt".. that's why most married people start hating each other . It only works if society literally forces people with a gun to their heads

Let's be honest every guy wants multiple hot women, that's why Chads never feel the need to go into reactionary politics.. whereas women are serial monogamists and just want one perfect guy after another (so it's not really "cheating"... That's why they look like the moral superiors in pop culture and songs when they complain about Chad fucking around behind their back when the whole reason they started fucking with him in the first place is cause he's Chad while ignoring every other beta)..

tldr gender war is real no one can win (except Chad)

Polyamory is the answer. I don't see why Sup Forums hates it.

;( , onestly take drugs go out there make some frainds . finde a guy who sells acid or shrooms and take am with some one that you trust you will see life with other eyes , inform your self in mushrooms is better to know what you take eh

Marriage is supposed to lead to children which then become the binding agent in the relationship. What you are seeking is the dopamine rush associated with the initial attraction/lust phase. You are a hedonist. Mastering your urges and channeling your energy constructively is the foundation to civilized society. Don't be a nigger.

Well gee I don't know?

Maybe fucking whore will give you VD/AIDS?

This is why all niggers have VD. They are animals that don't think about consequences. And this is how whites get AIDS..

I know you're joking but for the sake of others polyamory quickly becomes "one alpha getting a huge harem while the betas get Jack shit" so there's your answer. Unfortunately monogamy isn't that fun either. The best is to be born an alpha then you will always end up okay.. /roll

>Being a literal cuck is the answer

>I don't see why Sup Forums hates it.

The difference between man and animal is that man suppresses his primal urges in the name of civilization, so that he may do great things.

By submitting to these chemical inbalances in your brain, you prove that the consciousness you have been given is superfluous and unused. You prove that you are no better than the chimpanzee in the forest, for all the millenia of evolution that led to you.

What's wrong with that? Only the best should reproduce

and the definition of best is?

Been asking myself this for a long time.

You need to social engineer your partner to want to have ffm threesomes.

>How can a man hold back his primal lust

jewish milkers are the final boss

>wants to fuck hookers
>thinks he is one of the best to reproduce

It's your own fault for getting married in the first place. Why the fuck did you buy into that bankrupt system?

Get a divorce, bang all the hookers you want, Still end up with more money than if you were still married.

>millenia of evolution
>let's shit on everything our body tells us because guy on a cloud told us not to listen to it

"Primal lust for multiple women". Dont make excuses. You got married and made a promise to your wife that you would fight your "primal lust". If you love your wife then show her some respect by sticking with her and nobody else.

Maybe you shouldn't have gotten married? Ever thought about that friendo? What if she wants to leave you? Slipping up and screwing a broad on the side will land her with half of what you own. Seriously, you should have thought this through, despite what mom and pop + wise boomers will tell you, marriage is a damn scam.

i understand the theory but I also understand that this system was born in a time before any birth control so marriage was needed to ensure proper wealth transfer as well as guarantee no bastards .. In a sense hacking men's sex drives so that they would contribute to society instead of being drifters. But ultimately "contributing to society" helps the elites and leadership the most .. and every King and warlord throughout history has had their harems of young pussy on the side cause they make the rules, and they benefit the most from the whole scheme

You have to admit it's kind of cucking if you look at this outside the lense of a white vs brown demographic arms race. ..

Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.

It used to be the only way to get laid, now there are many other options.

People that still marry might as well use rotary phones. It's that outdated.

if you can hold back a fart you can hold back your "primal lust"

>Posts on Sup Forums
>Using the internet and computers that were invented because society exists
>But no let's just do whatever our base instincts are
>We Somalia now

this is why feminism exists, men.

You're a degenerate. Plain and simple.

Yeah you're right about computers being part of civilization, but these "base instincts" is kind of the point of it all.. everything any guy ever did was in the hope of somehow, someway, getting laid out of it.

A stable and healthy relationship also hasn't been the #1 goal of marriage throughout human history

I've only ever wanted to marry one woman for life, I don't know how it feels to feel anything else.

>pumping women full of hormones means we can ignore nature

Nope. Why do you think women and society in general is such a mess today? Women are meant to breed and when they do not it fucks with their heads and ruins them.

This is sort of what I was getting at here You need a healthy relationship to raise kids right, but that doesn't mean it is some fairytale Hollywood bullshit. Life isn't about constant bliss or dopamine rushes.

same, have fantasized about having multiple partners at once of course but I know for a fact with the right girl I would be loyal as fuck.

>Katie ffs, anyhow

Gavin McInnes likes to say that "a man is only as loyal as his next opportunity" I like to think that a gentleman removes himself from such opportunity.

cuz you are suppose to be more than an animal you stupid faggot

Be a man and get some side pussy. Internet has made it easy. Unless you're fat and ugly. Then you gotta pay...

>How can a man hold back his primal lust for multiple women?
Only sociopathic guys have a problem with monogamy. Since you're clearly a sociopath, you need to commit suicide ASAP.