Drumpftards will defend this

drumpftards will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_kdsitqiWoE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Check em

Muslims are shit.

That Vegas massacre was dank! You know how many memes came out of that? You know how many memes came out of the Uzbek truck rodeo? Exactly.

Gun control got introduced Tuesday. Call your reps.

Vegas: Maniac abuses protected rights.

NYC: Smelly foreigner given undo benefits and repays the country by acting like the rest of his kin.

>Skolnik

Jew'd
>Sage

Vegas shooter was a jewish democrat, btw.

These are the same people who find the presence of white men holding tiki torches worse than Islamic terrorist attacks that kill people, why should I listen to them?

vegas thing was a 3letter job
maybe that nyc was a set up too
>500+ were killed so a jew can make trump look bad

>1 post by this ID
try to figure out which thread the shill does'nt want you to see

Because guns laws do not prevent people from killing, keeping people out that kill people does.

because the vegas guy remembered to bring his white privilege with him on HIS rampage... where was the muzzies white privilege at huh?
Thats not Trumps fault.

>liberals are unironically trying to defend terrorists getting mistreated
HOW THE FUCK DOES ANYONE ON YHE LEFT NOT SEE THIS? Liberalism has to be a mental disorder, they are so off the rails it's pathetic.

Fucking this.

>mfw i finally laughed at one of these vegas memes

Paddock was possibly a fbi/cia asset, who wasn't allowed to get out of the bondage, so he killed may people and himself as a "fuck you" to the agencies.
I bet many Muslim informers-gone-suicide-bombers have done it for the same reason.
Cornered and with no way out.

Illegal muslim who came here two years ago from shitty brown country

What did you expect him to do? Ban white people?

both were muslims

Meme explaining liberal logic

GVE-9311
NY
You’re welcome autists

569 people murdered in Chicago so far for 2017 and liberals only care about guns when a few white people die. SAD!

NYC: attacks in a rental truck in front of plenty of witnesses, immediately caught by cops and can be interrogated, ISIS takes responsibility, FBI reveals he was on a watchlist and discover all kinds of red flags

VEGAS: no clear timeline of the shooting, nobody clearly sees the shooter, suspected shooter shot dead, all evidence being confiscated and destroyed, still no motive, nothing in guy's past indicates any reason he'd do it

paddock was a muslim.
all it proves is we shouldnt be importing more muzzies.
we have enough on our hands trying to keep track of the ones that are US citizens.

That's not a burn. Her argument was a still birth.

The implication being that this kike wants to liquidate whites, the DNA of the U.S. and Western civ.

Show me what ideological underpinning facilitated the Vegas shooting, and I'll condemn it.

CHECKED AND CONFIRMED

If liberals wanna deport democrats and jews, let's talk!

Yeah, a piece of shit mick goes nuts. Nothing we can do about it since his potato-fucking ancestors came here in the 1800 and have full citizenship.

Why do we need to import more problems today in 2017? Isn’t it bad enough we have to deal with these ginger drunks going full IRA any moment

PMCs with Saudi ties did Vegas

> Comparing poverty/ crime infested areas where your chance of being victimized rises 1000% to a safe public venue

There's a reason none of us walk into the ghetto at any given time. Now answer me this. Are you legitimately stupid?

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
No one cares if someone shoots up sin city.
They deserved it for going in the first place.

Nasty burn.

muslims, niggers, and illegals commit more crime for their population that whites for their population.

Guns are necessary for our freedom.
Muslims threaten it.

>White is an ideology

Guns don't kill people;
Niggers do.

>kike

lol

>man with an ideology acts for that ideology, which has killed millions

>man with no motive but murder kills some people

One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong...

>Muslim
>White
le eternal 'muslim is a race' meme

/thread

Nice way of deflecting from the real issue, kike.

Oh, and the OP is a gigantic homo and kill himself

Literally every time.

isn't this exactly what you're side is doing 24/7 except the oppostite? The difference he is everyone with a brain that's not brainwashed knew it was an obvious ISIS/CIA gov plant that did it. Not an issue of guns - that's what ((((THEY)))) wanted it to be.

If the dude was the real deal, he could have easily crashed his plane into the crowd and done much more dmg #BanAllPlanes

I believe that was the wrong Stephen paddock. One who died several years ago.

>democrat voter*

fixed that for you

Trump knows that LV was a false flag/failed sting

>sin city is safe
Wew

OP's pic is correct. Trump should act against race mixers immediately.

What's he gonna do? Ban all white men? You ignorant fuckbag

>imported crazy person
>crazy person
totally the same amiright?

>blatant false flag
>Trump does nothing
>actual attack
>Trump wants policy change
I see nothing wrong here.

we can take action against the vegas shooting once we know the motive

>Vegas: White man killed 58, injuried 546
>FUCKING WHITE MALE
>A collective of muslims kills 10000 people
>#notallmuslims

One of those is an outlier case that does not reflect the population, the other is a somewhat common case representing the population

>1 post by this ID
Who's seriously taking the bait on this one?

>international terrorism

relevant to his specific promises, an issue his base demands action on

>domestic terrorism

a complicated problem faced by all nations developed and undeveloped meaning anything he said would be lambasted as not addressing "bump stocks", he gains nothing and you get a chance to bitch endlessly into our TVs about gear you don't even understand the function of

>Vegas man shoots up concert
Everybody freaks out

>niggers genociding each other everyday
No one says a word

Liberal faggots will defend this

>White is a race
>Islam is an ideology
>Shitting in the sink vs shitting in the toilet

>1% kills 8
>56% Kills 58

8 x 56 = 448

Any questions?

You know, they think they're "enturbulating" us or whatever but I just see it as exercise. Think back, were you as good a troll as you are now 2 years ago? 4 years ago? 10? I've been on the ride since the beginning and it's always been trolls trolling trolls, Sup Forums is a culture of trolling and when the techno-feminists finally sink their neurotoxic fangs into this place and destroy it they will be very startled when it's a lot less like decommissioning a factory and a lot more like a nuclear meltdown, radioactive water flowing into the sea, the dust of blown apart fuel rods raining down on thousands of villages. They'll want to go back, but, you know how it goes; all the kings horses and all the kings men.

literally every time!

VEGAS was a government operation

>not even one shred of proof Paddock was even in Vegas on October 1st.

Well he did pledge allegiance to ISIS. The Las Vegas guy sooo.... kill yourself?

SHALL

Check nothing faggot.

white man gets a full investigation to determine motive

muslim man linked to terror groups and filed as such in hours

We're down, Tell the FBI to stop covering up Vegas money laundering comped sushi guy and release all the info like they do mudslime trucks of peace

youtube.com/watch?v=_kdsitqiWoE

Nah, we'll just relish in the fact that when you shit-for-brains libtards try and start the Civil War, we'll just murder every single one of you faggots.

lets see all your dank vegas memes

one problem was imported, one domestic.

i bet he was tho. but source? for the normies.

>Vegas: BAN GUNS
>NYC: ...

Ban sandnigger. Is it really that hard?

That's Palis nigger

It's obviously because Trump likes white shooters.

nigga, he dead douh.

should ban Jews too.. i agree with OP

The sad part is that a lot of leftists don't understand logic, and that is logical. We can condemn the Muzzy because he made his ideology and reason for doing what he did very clear. It's easy for me to listen to his ideology, understand that it's shit, and condemn him for it.

I don't fucking know why paddock (if it was even him of course) did what he did so I can really only condemn the fact that people were killed, but not the why. YET.

We don’t like Muslims and we’re self loving whites. That’s why.

SHALL. NOT. BE. INFRINGED.

>Muslims are doing this in their home countries every day
>White man does this here once every few years
>We can address the lunatic white problem while simultaneously bringing in shiploads of shitskins

Is there a motivated yet or are they still going to conceive the fact that this maniac was aiming for Republicans on purpose and that it was an indirect consequence of the media narrative ?

*conceal

Michael Skolnik needs to fucking leave the US if he wants to shit on our constitution.

Must not be infringed

NEVAH FORGET THE 500 GORILLION WHO WERE INJURED BY A RIGHT WING WHITE MAN!!

it's so surprising he wants to do something about the case where he can do something but not about the case where he can't do anything

That's because fucking STEPHEN fucking PADDOCK fucking DIDN'T fucking DO IT, or at least, didn't do it alone and the fucking FBI KNOWS IT and are covering it up, do some FUCKING research you fucking idiot holy shit