Hail CpF Edition

Hail CpF Edition

This is a thread in which we discuss the current political and social situation developing in Romania. Everyone is invited to join into the conversation, as long as you keep it civil and non-Balkan explosive (even our eternal enemies are allowed to join in). Please refrain from speaking in another language other than English, for the sake of the conversation.

What you need to know:
>there are no /ourguys/, there never have been
>current political party that runs the Government is PSD (Social Democrat neocommies)
>the opposition is non-existent (PNL/PMP/USR)
>there are no right-winged parties in Romania (believe it or not, PSD is actually the closest to the right at the moment)
>the only consistently anti-jewish organization right now is probably Coaliția pentru Familie, but it's currently tied up in trying to get an anti-gay marriage referendum passed

Worthwhile news:

Referendum for Romania facebook page which promotes anti-gay marriage referendum has been told by Facebook to "revise" its content or be deleted
>hotnews.ro/stiri-esential-22087763-pagina-referendum-pentru-romania-care-militeaza-pentru-interzicerea-casatoriilor-homosexuale-fost-avertizata-facebook-isi-revizuiasca-continutul-riscand-fie-inchisa-caz-contrar.htm

Iohannis: Romania has made progress with equal opportunities, needs to speed up gap bridging
>agerpres.ro/english/2017/11/01/iohannis-romania-has-made-progress-with-equal-opportunities-needs-to-speed-up-gap-bridging-11-02-47

OIF Secretary General Michaelle Jean: Romania is a very committed member of La Francophonie
>agerpres.ro/english/2017/11/01/oif-secretary-general-michaelle-jean-romania-is-a-very-committeed-member-of-la-francophonie-09-34-36

Question: Should I use a link shortener to fit more news in?

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mXNOZjCBJpM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sure use one

nordic bothers please report for duty

Opinions on PNL? Wouldn't they help Romania's industry and economy?

On paper, yes, but it's all going to be foreign owned, which is what I'm personally bothered by.

What about ND or PRM? Don't they represent right wing parties in Romania?

/ourguys/ were lost after WWII.
How to make room for "new" people that will unironically serve the country and its people and not their pockets?

(((Foreign))) owned ? No thank you.
We already have multiple (((advisors))) that are helping our leaders make the best decisions.

Check out the picture, how do you achieve this state of unity between people?

Simple,by expelling and killing the ones that think like communists,leeches or kikes.

Literally everyone i knew back from highschool left the country.

"The country needs more people, not programs" - Codreanu

never has it been more relevant.

OY VEY.
>B-but my 6 gorillion?

It's not as easy as that, you'd be digging your own grave. The people must aspire to a greater purpose and greater good, something bigger than them.
Only then can you make them realize that their country would be better without those parasites.

All you see now is the creeping (((western culture))) in the minds of our youth, staring with blank eyes in their cellphones and scrolling down like robots on kikebook.
They don't want to be saved, they're relaxed. We have bug-men and whores that care not compatible and gypsy swaggers cocalari that multiply like rabbits.
What type of natural disaster would push the normie to the edge so hard that they would come to an agreement that it's better to have a huge shoah and ethnic cleansing?

Praise the Captain.

Any new ideas for mascots?

They are going to push for the referendum then do a media black-out on it so it doesn't get the required voting presence.

They are going to spin it into some progressive crap.

Already if you look on Digi , Hotnews, News.ro and Ziare.com you can find hit pieces on romanians, romanian families, romanian men.

Vice is also charging full steam with articles that follow this pattern:

> " shows us why the romanians are "

The worst offender of the vice crew is Dan Alexe , the Europa Libera shithead that has been shitting on Romania from Brussels for 30 years

We have movies coming out strategically showing abused chldren and homosexual relations in church schools.

We have the Pomohaci scandal which pains priests as child molesters.

We have tons of "freelance journalists" that are all connected to Soros NGOs shitting on romanian families. while simultaneously crying that we are losing people and we need to accept migrants.

The only romanian movies that get awarded at Cannes are from Mungiu, the brother of the MEP Mungiu-Pippidi (which has also been shitting on Romania from abroad constantly) . These movies show rapes, death and exorcism.

This is the current state of events. But people are waking up.

true

You mean this ?

youtube.com/watch?v=mXNOZjCBJpM

FUCK ROMANIA

Hello fellow nordic aryan brothers

Most based European since Roman times.

i am all with your ideology , i wuld recomand gypsy cleaning squads . distroing gypsy houses and cleaning all low class citizens/
This is how they do it in brazil , but the squads needs to act fast and silent evrey trace of life to disapere < make a movie out of this.

>aryan
heil!

That is basic alpha male behaviour/ milanials

cunt get wet when they see an alpha male

ok

*cunts*

Yea.. you can find all those alpha males discussing Georgian geopolitics in the fixie rack in front of Control.

can't see that small text cuck

is your eyesight that bad, or are you on a smartphone?

i'm not from romania, i'm from moldova, and when i came here i didn't expect to see so many degenerates, every second guy or 2/3 guys looks like a gay (cocalar), and noone, absolutely noone is interested in politics beyond "politicians steal our money but we have no other choice at the voting boot so we still vote them in, such is life in romania".
where is all the political activism? i believe there is a growing political correctness here, and noone seems to understand the bad consequences since all they parrot out is "we want to be civilized and rich as the western europe, they have gay rights, thus if we want to become like them, we must have them too. they have pol. cor., we must too!" and so on.
and honestly i don't see a class of youths growing that have in mind a clear path to solving the incoming problems and the existing ones the right way i.e. non cuck-european way, but with an iron but just fist.
i am constantly surrounded by youths that don't give a flying fuck about the future, the country, the traditions. all they care about is having fun THIS EXACT MOMENT. this narcissist way of life will ultimately leave a bankrupt and absolutely dead romania, and i'm not referring about the economic situation.
what can be done, fratilor?

>PSD
>Neocommies

Are you a Reddit faggot or what? lol

You don't need to be a reddit fag to realize that PSD are neo-commies.
The reddit Romania liberals/neo marxists USR cocksucers are bad as well, the same poison that fucks over the white romanian.

I've mostly copied the text from the old one, which wasn't mine, but
>PSD
>not neocommies
The OP I copied doesn't even praise the other parties, it just admits that the situation is fucked.

It just makes me want to wake up every time I realize our nation is so divided we can't have a discussion about a party's bad behavior without instinctually thinking it's an attack on us.

>PRM
Dead party

>ND
unfortunately a literal SRI honeypot

DESU Coaliția pentru Familie might literally be the only worthwhile thing to get behind

That kike Iliescu truly broke the spirit of the last romanians when he called his mining buddies.

This country can only change via a nationalist/fascist revolution . The moment PSD and USR are tortured on the streets, the normies will join. They'll always join the victors. Then, the reeducation of the average Romanian can begin.

How is it a SRI honeypot? Any proof it may be (((controlled oposition))) ?

The fact it's the only party that is full on fascist that didn't get turbojailed by the antifascism law. Considering the law is pretty clear forming any fascist organization is punished by jail, the fact that they're not currently all rotting in jail after wearing green shirts and using fascist symbolism makes you wonder.

But no solid proof, no.

CpF doesn't have this issue btw, and they only sometimes blurt something accidentally about how Hitler did nothing wrong until 1942 or the like. Enough to make me at least think they're not a honeypot, but not enough to make them jail material.

most far right groups in Europe are honeypots.

ND is a bait to lure in actual nationalists by SRI. Doesn't help that they stereotype the fanatic christian and scare normies away from legit far right arguments.

There are better arguments to convince normies that gay marriage and adoption isn't good for society, if it comes from a right wing atheist with facts, rather than a religious fanatic.

We need to drop religion to turn normies to the right, since religion in Romania is a money machine.