Ethnic Russians

What is Sup Forums's honest opinion on ethnic Russians, not churkas, tatars or other mongoloid subhumans?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgGzAKP_HuM&index=2&list=RDzAx0t3O55Zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Tatars aren't Russian

so what are they?

>so what are they?

Russians are ubermenschen

churka pls go

Slavic masterrace

T. Russian mongrel

I too can cherrypick :)

Russians seem like (from the ones I've met), a misguided people with the ability for greatness, but lacking in a leader to bring them there.

Putin is alright for what he is, but for ethnic Russians to really shine they'd need a second coming of Peter the Great

>posting subhumans from the far east

>the Chechen subhuman diaspora in Germany
I know that you love to larp online, but say that to the face of the nest 6'7 tall, jacked as hell Yugoslav and see how he will tear a new asshole right into the Caucasus
Balkan Slavs are tougher and harder than any Caucasian muslim ethnicity

>Memeflag

FUCK OUTTA HERE you faggot

>Putin is alright for what he is
He really isn't
Putin is trying to unify all the peoples within the Russian federation into becoming Russian foremost with their regional identity coming secondarily.

THEME SONG -
SPREAD INFORMATION user WHY ELSE ARE YOU heRe!?!?!!?!??!
youtube.com/watch?v=YgGzAKP_HuM&index=2&list=RDzAx0t3O55Zo

ALL ANONS NEEDED
>ALL ANONS NEEDED
ALL ANONS NEEDED
>ALL ANONS NEEDED

SPREAD INFORMATION
>SPREAD INFORMATION
SPREAD INFORMATION
>SPREAD INFORMATION

They're great. I hope they get their shit together

Now that the Russian people have tossed the false god of Communism into the trash-heap; and have been re-born in the blood of Christ, they are us, and we are them. True Brothers and Sisters serving Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.

>chechnigger is mad

I think the list should also include Tatars because many people who don't know Russia think that Tatar people are what the average Russian looks like.

LMAO
You Caucasus rat literally know that I am right, you can bully the Russians but in Ex-Yu you would be dead within hours

The Muslim Caucasians are literally abo tier

>Muslim Caucasians
They all are, it's a racial problem.

I've encountered a few of the non muslim ones, they were alright

>tfw quarter Tatar
feelsbadman.jpg

I doubt it. In the same way niggers, mestizos and other subhuman don't become civilized because they worship a jew, churkas don't suddenly become civilized since they worship one.

>svensk
>har icke-europeiskt dna
hur lyckas man?

And we also need a list to show mixed Russians such as Maria Sharapova(Kipchak grandfather), Sergey Lavrov(Armenian father), Sergey Shoygu(Tuvan father, Jew mother), Vladislav Surkov(Chechen father, Russian mother), Gennady Golovkin(Russian father, Korean mother), Alisher Usmanov(fat Uzbek), Aras Agalarov(fucking Azerbaijani), Alexander Buinov(Tatar), Mikhail Pogosyan(Armenian), Yevgeny Petrosyan(Armenian and Jew), Mikhail Galustyan(Armenian), Dima Bilan(Turkic), etc do not represent Russians.
Plus "Russians" with first names like Rinat, Ruslan, Artur, Dinara, Regina, Renata and Alisa are automatically Turkic descent.

You'd be surprised what Islam does to people