Soft-boiled clitoris

>soft-boiled clitoris

What did he mean by that?

Other urls found in this thread:

thejc.com/culture/interviews/dustin-hoffman-finally-i-can-say-i-m-jewish-1.1818
hollywoodreporter.com/news/6-women-including-olivia-munn-accuse-brett-ratner-harassment-misconduct-1053679
youtube.com/watch?v=Cw1YwZlfijg
youtube.com/watch?v=tM3QZunBYkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

turns out when you are famous, you can do these things to women. You can even grab them by the pussy.

I'd hit that back then. and now.

Oi vey

At least not double gay

>I loved the attention from Dustin Hoffman. Until I didn't

REALLY TOUCHES MY PEPE

Quintessentially female.

Just bantz.

>SOFT
>BOILED
>CLITORIS

He likes 'em runny.

>>SOFT
>>BOILED
>>CLITORIS
it's true!

the jewish genius!!!

soft-boiled clitoris
>On toast

Goes well with freshly-cut foreskin

>>soft-boiled clitoris

women are fucking shit

SET 1 WITH BEANS AND A CUPPA' PLEASE MO

he wants a soft boiled egg. IE: he wants to taste the creamy sloppy seconds from David's previous ejaculate.

WTF I LOVE HOLLYWOOD NOW

jews goin downn down down

>Weinstein
>Spacey
>Hoffman
>......next?

And only waited 32 years to air these fuzzy memories...such brave, muh feminism.

(((HOFFMAN)))

lol
She loved it until she was an old dried up roastie that craved attention.

>I loved the attention, until I didn't

I believe this story 100% because this is peak woman right here.

"Until I didn't."

:/

When you have a lot of status people encourage you no matter what dumb shit you say. So he doesn't really know or care how to crack smooth lines

>Spacey
>now Hoffman
Oh shit, they're going after ALL the main cast from Outbreak. Morgan Freeman and Cuba Gooding Jr. better find some slick lawyers soon.

Stephen Fry.

>When the jews pushed for muh rape culture without realizing that they would be the worst victims of it

Jews have a history of raising dogs that end up attacking them eventually.

>I loved the attention until I didn't
women

Brett Ratner

>6 Women, Including Olivia Munn, Accuse Brett Ratner of Harassment or Misconduct

>Natasha Henstridge also claims the director forced her to perform oral sex on him.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/6-women-including-olivia-munn-accuse-brett-ratner-harassment-misconduct-1053679

>implying women don't enjoy it

One can not simply hit on a female any longer. You must impregnate through osmosis.
They want to create a situation where you can no longer approach a woman. All dating mist be done through recorded dating sites.
Total control over mate selection.

Is this a reference to "le feminine penis" ?

Please begin........

Underrated

The numerous pieces of evidence proving that between five and six million Jews were killed by the Nazis include.
Records on the number of people sent to the larger death camps, which were built and used primarily for Jews;
Demographic studies of the number of Jews in Europe before and after the war;
Progress reports from Nazi commanders of death camps and from organized killing squads in the conquered territories;
Post-war testimonies by Nazi leaders and commanders
More recent evidence that has come to light, for example, as a result of excavation of mass graves of Jewish victims in the Ukraine.

Nazi leaders made numerous references to the extermination of Jews, including:

Diary of Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's propaganda chief (Lochner, The Goebbels Diaries, 1948, pp. 86, 147-148):

February 14, 1942: The Führer once again expressed his determination to clean up the Jews in Europe pitilessly. There must be no squeamish sentimentalism about it. The Jews have deserved the catastrophe that has now overtaken them. Their destruction will go hand in hand with the destruction of our enemies. We must hasten this process with cold ruthlessness.

March 27, 1942: The procedure is a pretty barbaric one and not to be described here more definitely. Not much will remain of the Jews. On the whole it can be said that about 60 per cent of them will have to be liquidated whereas only 40 per cent can be used for forced labor.

SS Chief Heinrich Himmler's speech at Posen on October 4, 1943, which was captured on audiotape (Trial of the Major War Criminals, 1948, Vol. XXIX, p. 145):

I refer now to the evacuation of the Jews, the extermination of the Jewish people. This is one of those things that is easily said: "the Jewish people are being exterminated," says every Party member, "quite true, it's part of our plans, the elimination of the Jews, extermination, we're doing it."

>sweden

this better not become fucking true

Must be the worst pick up line I have ever hear in my life.

>i must shitpost with an off topic post thats completely off base with the topic at hand because i am a literal assclown
you deserve anal cancer.

shit-posting, cuckdom, and a tl;dr non-sequitor in the same post ... now to just check the flag ...

Yeah I saw this and closed the article. Literally said out loud "regret isn't rape or sexual assault. You were an attention whore for a famous actor, deal with it."

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

>The numerous pieces of evidence proving that between five and six million Jews were killed by the Nazis include.
Records on the number of people sent to the larger death camps, which were built and used primarily for Jews;
Demographic studies of the number of Jews in Europe before and after the war;
Progress reports from Nazi commanders of death camps and from organized killing squads in the conquered territories;
Post-war testimonies by Nazi leaders and commanders
More recent evidence that has come to light, for example, as a result of excavation of mass graves of Jewish victims in the Ukraine.

Must be the best pick up line have ever hear in my life.

As I read more and more about these stories, I realize for all their screen time, these mother fuckers have NO GAME!
I mean Kevin Spacey just picked a guy up suddenly and then laid on him.
Boiled Clitoris?
Weinseins " Don't embarrass me. "
WTF?

What do you call Jewish foreplay? Thirty minutes of begging.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cw1YwZlfijg

This is going to be a meme isn't it?

>A man flirted with me

....Crimes in 2017

kek. It's open season on hollywood celebs. They embraced the feminist monster and now it turns to destroy them. God be praised!!!

DUSTIN NO!!!
IM WALKING HERE
IM WALKING HERE
take my hardboiled cawk instead leave the poor girl alone

This thread is giving me chuckles. Thanks guys!

No reference to soft boiled anything. Do not click.

imagine him saying it slowly and very articulately with exaggerated mouth movements, then following it up with slurpy tongue flicking like the animal lecture guy

hey, how about you give me a massage? kek
just god touch it, please god touch it.

Even if it isn't, Dustin will force it.

Because that's what he does.

Jews are starting to turn on each other, now? It's the end of days, boys all bets are off.
She's ugly and you have shit taste.

They probably loved those dogs, too.

dustin "soft boilied" hoffman

Stars are falling.
A fig tree casting unripe figs is a sexual reference.

Gibson
Eastwood
Woods

HERE COME THE DIGITS

this really isnt funny at all. HURRRRRRRR ITS HILARIOUS HAHAHAHAHA A WOMAN GOT HARRASSED HURRRRRRRRRRR 14/88 HES A DIRTY JEW HAHAHAHAAAA HURRRRR JUST A LITTLE TALMUDIC TOUCHING NO BIG DEAL HURRRR FLAT EARTH DURRRRR BUILD THE WALL. i cant believe you sick nazi fucks yolking at a time like this

Fun watching uppity hollywood suffer, but some of these aren't that big of a deal. If she were eighteen, I would say nothing here.

Your ID is KiSS CAMP.

So you think it's funny to call Death Camps as Kissing Camps?

>liberals living by their own rules

love it

Since he's such a liberal icon, the media and Hollyqueer will make excuses for him

>I liked it until I didn't like it anymore
Fucking trash

>at all. HURRRRRRRR ITS HILARIOUS HAHAHAHAHA A WOMAN GOT HARRASSED HURRRRRRRRRRR 14/88 HES A DIRTY JEW HAHAHAHAAAA HURRRRR JUST A LITTLE TAL

sand in vagina in isle 3

The DIGITS were forthcoming! Shadalay!

Just because you live on a prison island doesn't mean you can spell "aisle" any way you damn well please, Nigel.

HAPPENING
E
L
L
O

>“He strong-armed me in a real way. He physically forced himself on me,” she said. “At some point, I gave in and he did his thing.”

Dude got head from the Species chick. Nice

HAHA

But, seriously, I was waiting for this shoe to drop.

Gonna reveal my age here and say, he's always been known as the biggest hound, since the very start.

>confirmed for 115-year-old Okinawan

go to bed, Miyagi-San

tI know how to spell user... but the [a] key on my keyboard is broken - need to smack it good for it to register. Too many gaming session on my old laptop have taken their toll.

It says right there in the article, they enjoy it until they don't.

And here's to you, Mr. Robinson...

Droll.

Nice flag you got there. At least try shitposting with a proxy next time.

>these mother fuckers have NO GAME!
When you are rich, handsome and famous, who would need one? The ones who develop "game" are usually betas, because this is the only way they can get girls to sleep with them. When you are alpha it's literally just, "I like your smile." Then after 10 minutes of babble, "wanna come back to my place?" Can say the same thing every time.

He's already been accused of being a pedo

Fry is a pompous degenerate fuck.

Until they didn't

C'mon goys, you wouldn't want to start a witch hunt now, would you?

That really tickles my walnuts

>turns out when you are famous, you can do these things to women. You can even grab them by the pussy.

This is the craziest part. Act like a rapey pig, and you'll get crucified like weinstein, affleck and spacey. Act like a rapey pig and then double down and say you love it and you get to be president.

Act like a cuck and you get to be president of Canada.

Found the victim

youtube.com/watch?v=tM3QZunBYkY

>president of Canada

>i loved it until later when i decided to change my mind and call it sexual harassment

Dumb cunt. At least she's doing some good by helping to permanently damage the image of that kike-infested hypocrisy cesspool of Hollywood.

He was a product of Hus times plus playing another product of his times

Fuck off leave willy alone he just wanted to get rich in Africa or be a carpenter

Next time liberals shouldn't run a candidate who has a husband who has paid millions to rape accusers.

>Says the creepy pedophile kike

If you defeat your opponent's They win.

I hate Trudy.

>creepy pedophile kike
Redundant. Just say kike.