Tfw I miss Obama's presidency

>tfw I miss Obama's presidency

guns.com/2017/10/31/share-act-could-drop-suppressor-deregulation-target-bump-stocks/

Other urls found in this thread:

eenews.net/stories/1060064863
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Call me a turn coat all you want but I would ban the living fuck out of bump fire stocks in a fucking new york minute for suppressors.

Just saying.

lrn 2 reed gooder

Trading is okay, banning without gun owners getting something back is not.

Wow. Seeing how there's now no difference between anti-gun dems and republicans. There's no point to being a single issue voter now.

How does George Soros’s cock taste, OP? I hope he’s at least paying you okay to post this shit here.

OP here, I just realized that the title is click bait, the real article covering this says that the Republican actually said "Duncan said it was too soon to say what compromises would be worked out, but he also said he is working to correct "misinformation" spread about the bill that has even made some moderate Republicans uneasy about voting on it. He said he would like the final package to contain the silencer provisions, some language on bumpstocks and national reciprocity."

Here is the much better article:

eenews.net/stories/1060064863

There seems to be double speak on this as now he says he wants to keep suppressors included.

What, how does spreading awareness in the gun community about dangerous bill changes make me anti-gun? Please go back to lying about the NRA in your quest to divide us somewhere else

>posting information so that pro-gun people can know what their representatives are up to is shilling for the democrats
Really activated my almonds.

don't confuse true conservatives with neocon RINO's who would sell the constitution out, just vote in primaries to cleanse us fthese fucking rats

At least democratsare (sometimes) honest about their desire to dissarm you. Traitors are way more dangerous than outside enemies

hey dumbass, it says that the share act would delete the supressor deregulation part and ban bump stocks anyhow

we wouldnt get anything

>we wouldnt get anything
we get less than not getting anything
we would be getting something taken away
learn to pay attention and organize the information before making your thoughts

The NRA needs its peepee whacked enough that it purges the retards who thought giving the antiguns bait was a goid idea.

It should only be tacitly supported until it unfucks itself, much like the republican party as a whole.

how about you organize my nuts in your mouth and learn to not be such an asshat

>tfw Obama did more in support of gun rights than any Republican president in the last 60 years

Best gun salesman in recent history.

>Trading is okay

We would at least get 922r removed and be able to import foreign rifle receivers

you seem to be predisposed to homosexual thoughts.
i think maybe you're not in control of your brain functions. or your'e just gay

I say regulate bump stocks, binary triggers, all that crap like machine guns, then re-open the machine gun registry so people can register all these new machine guns, and tag that onto the SHARE act.

thats faggot shit i want quiet toobs

>trading is okay
>I need to get something in return when something is taken away from me

You sound like a nigger getting arrested, fucking pathetic.

But if toobs is quiet how will she praise the glory of mankind?

I still haven't played Automata

You should, is good game. Just don't give up after completing route A and B. Route C is where shit gets real.

its either buy nier or continue saving up to build my super PC

Continue saving, then buy Nier. Also, there are routes D and E, E is true ending

>there are still people on /k/ who doesn't realize the share act ends the sporting goods clause 922r and destructive device laws

Sippressors ain't shit compared to the rest of the bill. Its like y'all don't WANT unfucked AKs, cheap SKS' etc

Still has some good changes in the bill like CCL reciprocity, they just backed off suppressors for another year or so. Nobody gives a shit about derpstocks, even the people that want to keep them legal are just arguing against a legal precedent.

One last interesting tidbit, 2B's pod is Wesker.

>ends the sporting goods clause 922r and destructive device laws
Don't worry all that will be gutted from the bill in time.

There is already a thread up on this you fgt. check the catalog next time.

>2B's pod is Wesker.
wut

don't bump this thread having duplicate threads up like this is what will get gun politics banned from /k/ again.

>Continue saving
I'm honestly considering getting an nvidia tesla

>Gun owners go to police trade in because bump-stock be banned
>When they hand over the stock they are presented with a wall of suppressors
>They choose the suppressor for their gun
>Police give suppressor
>Jokes on them, that bump stock was just a 3d printed one that would break in 1 mag
>Your real one is in your home
>profit?

4 please

Stopped paying attention to this thread, but Pod 042 is voiced by DC Douglas, same guy that voiced Albert Wesker in the english Resident Evil releases. I was surprised upon seeing him in the VA credits because Pod 042 doesn't sound like Wesker at all, maybe because Douglas toned down the scenery chewing and they threw a robot voice filter on him.

Trading is not okay, we want full repeal of all shit. God damn you’re gay. It’s ok there is time to change

922r though

"True conservatism has never been tried."

We don't need supressors
Bumpfire stocks
30 round mags
Pistol grips

OR anything more then a 3 round hunting rifle or shotgun

The 2nd amendment was created with MUSKETS in mind not high capacity ASSAULT rifles

How many life's are worth having these items? Let's see when it's your family members!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------
EAT. U.S. MARINE 8 Years

Iraq/Afganistan

>How many life's are worth having these items?
All of them and their unborn children.
Best answer for those kind of retards, just makes them fuck right off.

I hope you don't think that you being a muhreen makes your opinions any less shit.

The right to bear arms was meant to arm civilians with the latest military technology. In case you forgot, the latest tech was muskets. Civilians could own, you guessed it, muskets.

>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

goddamn it /k/

considering an effective gun is the one and only reliable method of protecting human lives, it's the hippies who place a total of zero value in human life.

Never fails.

What you speak of is not trading, it's breaking the fucking constitution and trampling of human rights.
FUCK OFF STATIST KEKOLD JEW BOY

>filing a form 4 for a shitty piece of plastic where the stamp is worth more than the device

The problem is the wording of the ban could also cover things like detachable mags and even light weight trigger springs.

a...are you sharkposter-kun?

>the spamming avatar poster thinks he gets to lecture others on rules

>he trusted politicians
>he thought it wouldn't just get worse
>he thought they'd let us have our rights back
It's only going to get worse.
7 more years!

Wow it looks like they should change the SHARE act to the KEK act, drop it and then kill themselves.