Whites are inferior

>Those who live in a cold climate and in Europe are full of spirit, but wanting in intelligence and skill; and therefore they retain comparative freedom, but have no political organization, and are incapable of ruling over others. Whereas the natives of Asia are intelligent and inventive, but they are wanting in spirit, and therefore they are always in a state of subjection and slavery. But the Hellenic race, which is situated between them, is likewise intermediate in character, being high-spirited and also intelligent. Hence it continues free, and is the best-governed of any nation, and, if it could be formed into one state, would be able to rule the world.
t. Aristotle

Is it true that whites are dumb and asians lack spirit? Are the Mediterraneans the true master race?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/jSp6yU7A0cCoHcMaU5oQ7Q/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/9G9EkykBsCcsgfrFaGJxUw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/q4QZs_E1UgM32v63hwgXeg/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_and_dependencies_by_population
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/mongrel/country/ru/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/VCvtAjwGitkhPoueGiEhbQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/K3FdJxQXMtyKtSRj8AHhTA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/s5YTOgiyiL-Q7f9S-p5PqA/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was a big fan of racial purity and would have considered Rome to be degerate and modern Greeks to be a race of mudbloods good-for-genocide-only

Meds are white. opinion discarded

of course

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/jSp6yU7A0cCoHcMaU5oQ7Q/

albanian subhuman

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/9G9EkykBsCcsgfrFaGJxUw/

albanian subhuman

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/q4QZs_E1UgM32v63hwgXeg/

albanian subhuman

yeah that's exactly why mediterraneans invented the nuke and went to space and currently rule the world...

stupid shitskin

I have an unpopular Sup Forums theory.

IQ is more relative that what people believe. The idea that nordics had an IQ 100+ living in their tribal 'society'..meanwhile egyptians were making pyramids. It may just be within a few generations IQ can make huge climbs or destruct.

So yes, a greek could laugh at a nordic back then because the greeks probably had a higher IQ at that time. HOWEVER, who's laughing now?

Tfw when you realize you are slav master race

The Greeks, most likely (just look at Germany and Sweden)

and the slavs again are a perfect example of relative IQ. USSR did a number on them

>whites cant rule

He's not the Albanian, he's the Bavarian turbosupremacist that considers all non-Bavarians and non-Austrians subhuman.

>egyptians were making pyramids
You mean Jewish contractors paid with beer and bread

How do you explain the largest empire in history being British?
Objectively speaking, the English have come the closest to ruling the world of any race or country.

>who's laughing now?
still Greeks

The analbanian (( )), in his sick full of myth s d&c

>I have an unpopular Sup Forums theory.
>
>IQ is more relative that what people believe. The idea that nordics had an IQ 100+ living in their tribal 'society'..meanwhile egyptians were making pyramids. It may just be within a few generations IQ can make huge climbs or destruct.
>
>So yes, a greek could laugh at a nordic back then because the greeks probably had a higher IQ at that time. HOWEVER, who's laughing now?
IQ is an extremely flawed measure of overall intelligence anyway. It is literally a measure of fluid memory which while important does not equate automatically to capability. I think a fairer measure of actual mental ability would be some sort of test to see how many simultaneous feedback loops the brain can carry, in other words how many problems it can solve at once. High IQ means a larger capacity to solve increasingly complex problems. A high IQ is great for theoretical science, diplomacy, and complex mathematics. A high IQ does not necessarily mean that the person can creatively engage or invent new solutions. You need both sides to progress the human race. Some rare individuals do have both, I'd reckon that people such as Einstein and Da Vinci have more than an IQ test could ever measure.

>Those who live in a cold climate and in Europe are full of spirit, but wanting in intelligence and skill
You understand that the people he's talking about here are primarily the fucking Germans, right?

whatever. My point still stands. A jew/egyptian or whoever. It wasn't a nordic person

if you observe this subhuman longer you will see that he is an albanian subhuman roleplaying different people

he was playing the bavarian and anti Greek in the same thread because he hates me

its an asiatic subhuman
literal human trash
the mods dont care about this board so he spams every day

>nigger tier
I think you just made my point..

Back then do you think the greeks would have been this happy? nah, depressive fucks contemplating reality with self awareness that would give you a panic attack. They have been through a lot, and their concepts were passed to other races. But greeks today, are not Aristotle.

Aristotle was right about everything.

SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE

Come on Sup Forums. Seriously?

>It wasn't a Nordic person.
And yet, somewhere after stacking rocks whites controlled the world.

america has 40,7 million niggers
your shitskin culture is influenced by them
you are nigger tier you subhuman

you retarded subhuman

the moderation of this board keeps getting worse

>I'd reckon that people such as Einstein
unrelated,

but einstein was a fraud. He didn't event e=mc2. He was a pop-scientist that the jews pushed foward. Much like Sigmund Freud.

>being happy and enjoying life even at your worst point in history is a nigger trait
rly maeks you tink

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_and_dependencies_by_population

lmao 40 million fucking niggers

why worst point?

Albos are Meds too, so why would he hate on Meds?

Oh comeon.... do you even read my post?

I just said IQ is relative. You went to the moon, yes. The greeks gave you a government foundation and the romans gave the constitution to facilitate this exploration.

high anxiety and neuroticism is associated with self awareness. Self awareness is necessary for self improvement.

Point being, IQ changes over generations and it's not the only factor of civilisation-building.

lmao
albanians are filthy subhumans
are you the analbanian in germany?

Science triumphs mongrels with hurt feelings

If you are not 100% European without any Southern/Jew mud = nonwhite

>.t greek brainlet with shit reading comprehension

That and Neanderthal DNA, found at it's highest concentration in Northern Euros.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/mongrel/country/ru/

albanian subhuman

Southern/Southeastern Europe = mongrel

Fact of genetics

the biggest meme is that IQ is a standard, static, universal determinant of intelligence. in reality, intelligence is fluctuating and variable. some individuals are certainly more gifted at recognizing patterns and grasping abstract thought, but to believe you are only "x" amount of smart is false. the biggest gift of human intellect is the ability to learn and adapt, moreso than any beast of the field, and works much like a muscle. if you expose yourself to challenge, to lateral thinking and puzzle solving, especially at younger ages, you can learn to recognize patterns, learn to control your thoughts and ideas, to channel your mind in a direction; in a sense, you can learn how to learn. on the contrary, the mind that languishes in apathy will forget, will slow; you can become more stupid, unwilling to adapt to change in your environment, mental or physical. mankind is unique in its ability of introspection, and this is the divine attribute that allows us to dominate this planet.

i dont read posts of americans
you subhumans just write trash and many of you are actually sneaky shitskins

i just look for keywords

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/VCvtAjwGitkhPoueGiEhbQ/

albanian subhuman

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/K3FdJxQXMtyKtSRj8AHhTA/

albanian subhuman

Would you too cunt please kys and let us have a decent convo

Every nation says this when they have their day in the sun.

Now that's what I call a nigger-tier science right there.

Economic crisis causes high anxiety, so I guess you're making the wrong point?

you cant because that albanian subhuman comes to every thread

The problem is that people like you think their iq was lower due to not writing down their thought and not building in brick and marble for the most part. Read Caesar's description of the druids or Tacitus' mention of the Germanic Thing, which is hardly differentiable from muh Athenian democratic ekklesia. The barbarians used writing, but thought its value debatable due to how the memory weakens in relying on books (proven not too long ago by illiterate eastern European bards exposed to writing losing their extensive memory). This meant that their great writers and thinkers didn't commit their work to writing, so all we have now are some fairy tales and myths that survived christianization. Architectural development was variable, parts of Spain and Gaul had stone cities and running water, whereas sparsely populated rural regions were built with locally available materials in methods practical to the environment. Germany and Scandinavia were 90+% forested at the time and communities were not only tiny, but kept that way by migrations to maintain the quality of life that they were used to as land was taken up. Here's a depiction of a German parliament of free men, or Thing, from Marcus Aurelius' column.

Seems like Aristotle didn't quite understand synthesis...

Yes, for better or for worse. But Greek society peaked in the philosophical times of aristole. It was still a force to be reckon with throughout time, but has fallen since then. I mean hell, you guys practically invented education....but then today, where do the best colleges exist?

The same thing will happen with anglosaxon UK

it peaks today you shitskin

asia is western anatolia (turkey) and has nothing to do with the continent of asia.

This is some good shit, post moar. Does this mean that our memory is at its weakest since we have computers and internet?

he would write Greeks instead of people of Asia then

theres a reason why Alexander headed towards the east

>the absolute state of gr**k-germans

Hans is angry because his sister is getting fucked by Arabs as we speak. Just let him calm down and simmer, and he might actually stop with Le 56% attitude towards Americans.

pay debnts

okay... at best he is talking about persians and maybe indians. definitely not east asians. just to be clear.

His name is Ikibey; A Laz subhuman larping as a Greek.

>greek-german
>Hans
How new do you have to be to not recognize ikibey? Lurk moar you fucks.

Define self awareness. Because last time I checked. Anxiety is too much self awareness. i.e you think too much.

What races don't think much......and what are their anxiety levels of this guy? pic-related

but america is a shitskin country
most of you just post trash and the other rest is some shitskinned filth

I am a Greek

Greeks don't waste money.

how sad.

you are a subhuman
show me your flag shitskin

Aristotle also believed in Geocentrism and Spontaneous generation. Ideas that were refuted by Polish astronomer Kopernikus and French microbiologist Pasteur.

why sad?

i'm sure it is. the memory is like a muscle - if it isn't used, it becomes weak and flabby. most people don't exercise their memories, because why would you when you can just use google? this is pretty concerning, in that whoever controls the internet controls thoughts and knowledge.

You have a german flag so I'm calling you hans until you provide evidence otherwise.

Think about it, I'm under the assumption your actually german and not just a shitskin larping.

I'm being real nice to you. Hans.

yes

but he was right on that one
danes are subhumans

>Think about it, I'm under the assumption your actually german and not just a shitskin larping.
but thats actually what most sneaky shitskins here want

im literally the opposite

What kind of productive convo can be had with that shitposting subhuman, diaspora roaches, and bait topic threads?

>Plato was the one to work on 'utopian'' image of how state-city should run. Aristotle started similiarly but eventually ended up describing and archiving the existing/known forms of rule.

While I am not arguing the effects of writing/reading does hinder memory... I am saying this from the standpoint of architecture. Listen. I am a huge advocate for european archeticture and it is the best in opinion. HOWEVER. There was a time before this renaissance and the best buildings were in the middle-east.

I'll spare you the pyramids.jpg picture

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/s5YTOgiyiL-Q7f9S-p5PqA/

albanian subhuman

>(proven not too long ago by illiterate eastern European bards exposed to writing losing their extensive memory)

o wow, that sounds like a great source for such an important scientific discovery.

You fucking retard.

If you are Greek, then why have you abandoned your countrymen? Why are you in Germany? Are you a globalist or something?

i was born in this shithole

You don't think hellenstic greece was the top of greek society?

What other society was making detailed sculptures like this? None. Not even today. Greek statues are something that awes the human spirit.

>Define self awareness
You were the one that brought it up in the first place, you define it.

>Anxiety is too much self awareness
Anxiety is just worry over perceived problems. Unless one lacks a brain or basic mental skills, everyone can be defined as having self-awareness.

The fact that you think a collection of people that produced metric fucktons of culture throughout all of history and were in the top 30 economies worldwide with 10mil people is comparable to someone lacking basic mental skills, then that says more about your awareness of the world around you than anything else.

Some cultures are simply more successful than others at making people happy DESPITE anxiety in their early lives. Mediterraneans have very strong family ties and dependable loved ones to fall back on in times of crises, they are supported, they have no reason to commit suicide even if they can't rent their own house. Nordics constantly feel isolated from the rest of their society, very little friendly interaction and no good weather. Hence the high suicide rates and depression in non-southern europe.

Yet most medi countries are drowning in debt and seperatism, whereas Scandinavia is the envy of Europe.

modern Greece is best Greece

nobody thinks of scandinavia in real life
i actually didnt know that finland exists until i came to a board with flags

Fuck, go back. Stop being a DACA fag.

Idk, what kind of convo can I have with sb that considers Prussians and Sudeten Germans pigs.

Fuck off, analbananian piece of shit.

if it wasnt for scandinavian spas no one would know you exists

also it was always known that mediterraneans are the superior beings

Maybe you guys and Norwegians since, despite your degeneracy, there are still based people, customs and laws in there. Can't say the same about Sweden.

indeed

still us

strong education