/wg/ - White General - STICK TO THE PLAN Edition

// OP Template: the OP image image should be the pdf found at the web address

PROOF OF CONCEPT:
A harmless message like this has already caused a massive media shitstorm before:
youtube.com/watch?v=mfu8UkvpKYc [Open]

SCHEME OF OPERATIONS:
Print out posters saying “It’s ok to be white” (Pic-Related)
TONIGHT post the fliers EVERYWHERE possible. Only universities seems like alt-right money.
Car windshields, bulletins, posts, walls, ect.

GENERAL INFO:
>Wear a costume, it's halloween! Show some spirit and discuise your self ;)
>Simplistic design, no excessive use of font or text decoration
>JIDF is NOT happy about this, ignore shills.
>Make sure it says 'Okay', not 'Ok'
>THIS IS NOT HATE. We are doing this for the pure reaction from the left, to one simple statement. This will reveal them as hypocrites to all normies, in the boldest manner imaginable.

SUPPLIES:
>Glue Spray?(Vandalism, thoughts? Personally not what I want)
>Ductape due to it's stick-to-all surface nature and easy to rip
>Staple-gun to snap to posts and bulletin boards

If you get into any trouble, DO NOT TALK. Speak to a lawyer. Start posting Halloween night/Nov. 1st morning. Do not go out on the 4th if antifa is chimping out. Stay safe and be smart!

Stay frosty, and good luck!

itsokaytobewhite.com/
itsokaytobewhite.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!qdVRzBKA!BiVMw6Py0zhT9l41qDY6noDA0pkrnWyv8pdkjSxdB2E
archive.fo/DWMwQ
dailycaller.com/2017/11/01/its-okay-to-be-white-stickers-posted-around-college-town/
bostonmagazine.com/news/2017/11/01/its-okay-to-be-white-cambridge-stickers/
medium.com/@WildSmiled/its-okay-to-be-white-flyers-appear-at-the-university-of-alberta-e3df7c8ad73e
washingtonpost.com/local/education/signs-saying-its-okay-to-be-white-found-at-maryland-high-school/2017/11/01/92013a26-bf3b-11e7-959c-fe2b598d8c00_story.html?utm_term=.8d645c12ad42
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IMPORTANT NOTE: Since today is the day, shills we be aggressively trying to thwart this. Stay vigilant and remember that anyone doing the following is a shill:

>saying to print/post swastikas, celtic crosses or other Nazi/Neo-Nazi paraphernalia
>saying to meet up in large groups at certain times in certain places
>saying to brand or otherwise mark the posters with logos/other identifying features
>saying to post any poster other than the original pdf found at the website.
>saying to post photos of where your posters are (extremely do not do this!!)

Do not reply to shill posters. Do not post in shill threads. Anyone suspected of being a shill should be reported right away. Keep this Op clean.

DOs and DONTs:

DO:
>print as many of these as you can
>put them up in visible location
>cover as much area as you can feasibly do in one night
>use fasteners that are non=permanent, yet will hold for at least 24 hrs (duct tape**)
>deliver your payload quickly, efficiently, and as discretely as possible

DO NOT:
>vandalize, deface, or otherwise permanently mark anything
>trespass or break-and-enter anywhere
>violate any by-laws or local regulations (or campus rules if you are on a uni campus)
>distribute anything other than the original pdf
>once again, DO NOT DISTRIBUTE ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE ORIGINAL PDF!

Part 1/2
If anyone is wondering i'm not OP i am just a proud Nationalist who does not want to see his country continue to go to shit or my race go extinct i am white as well if you are wondering about that also. You might be thinking why is this person just creating new threads and copy and pasting OP's original Post. I will gladly answer that burning question of yours and before you ask no i'm not a shill. I am Simply not able to participate in putting up the posters due to where i live. But i still wanted to contribute to the cause that would lead to a better future that we all want. Isn't that why we organize, plan, then execute these happenings.
Part 2/2
So i decided instead of sitting around all day hoping this would go well, that it would be a success. I would spread the word, get it out to as many people as i could.

bump

Our "epic" friends from /r/the_donald need to read this post and fuck off.

i saw the blank piece of paper idea , it works , sort of. But it just has no bite or staying power it needs something like victimisation or humor or anything otherwise it's too detached and agressive instead of realiatory

trump bump

Bonus points to anyone who can get it up on a big public screen.

DOUBLE FUCKING POINTS FOR WHO CAN PULL THAT OFF

MAGA

Please include the PDF in the next bread:

mega.nz/#!qdVRzBKA!BiVMw6Py0zhT9l41qDY6noDA0pkrnWyv8pdkjSxdB2E

>Today, students took a knee in solidarity

TOP KEK ALL OF MY SIDES IN ORBIT

Washington Post took the bait, lmao

archive.fo/DWMwQ

>mega.nz/#!qdVRzBKA!BiVMw6Py0zhT9l41qDY6noDA0pkrnWyv8pdkjSxdB2E

IT'S FUCKING WORKING THEY ARE TAKING BAIT

ITS
OKAY
TO
BEAT
WHITES

Looks like it's really taking off on twitter right now

I just hope the people who put up these signs are found and reprimanded.

For what? Saying it's OK to be White? There is nothing inherently wrong with what they are doing. At all. Nothing is illegal so what would they be reprimanded for?

If the signs said "It's Okay To Be Black" they'd surely be left up for all to see. Right?

So howed this turn out?

white ppl need to pay for thousands of years of world dominion

fuck white ppl

If I'm the son of a mexican mother and true american father, can I still participate? I did but I just wonder what I'd say if I got caught.

>6:30am: put up 1 in first stairway, 4 in a second stairway
>12:30pm: 1 on first stairway still there, 2 on second stairway removed and 2 defamed (pic related)
>6:30pm: 1 on first stairway still there and untouched, 1 defamed on second stairway removed, and 1 defamed remains (again, pic related)

Wew lads, I'll check in again tomorrow morning

They're inciting mindless divisiveness and that should be and probably is number 1 on any private institution, let alone scholarly institutions, shit list.

Im a NEET so i dont go to college, can I just post these around my town?

dailycaller.com/2017/11/01/its-okay-to-be-white-stickers-posted-around-college-town/

bostonmagazine.com/news/2017/11/01/its-okay-to-be-white-cambridge-stickers/

medium.com/@WildSmiled/its-okay-to-be-white-flyers-appear-at-the-university-of-alberta-e3df7c8ad73e

washingtonpost.com/local/education/signs-saying-its-okay-to-be-white-found-at-maryland-high-school/2017/11/01/92013a26-bf3b-11e7-959c-fe2b598d8c00_story.html?utm_term=.8d645c12ad42

They just keep on taking the bait

the blank paper idea is either a shill attempt or for retards. The average citizen will not understand just a blank white piece of paper.

post them everywhere. need to cover the entire white population

you mean defaced but I agree that it's okay to be white trash

>taking this seriously
>campaign to forment racial and political tension

But I thought saying "Black Lives Matter" wasn't about anyone else? I thought it was just celebrating your own race and highlighting your problems? Oh it's WHITES? Saying it's okay to be WHITE? Someone stop these nazis now!

YES JUST MAKE SURE THEY ARE IN VISIBLE PLACES

This. Which is why anons and probably centrists should call them out on their hypocrisy .

it's going exactly as planned kek

Yea dude, go get 'em.

>committed to provide a safe and welcoming environment to every student
>but it's not okay to be white

Of course you can.
Anyone is welcome to participate.
If you get caught, just say "its ok to be white".

When are Arabs going to pay for taking over the entire Middle East and north Africa and forcing everyone to speak Arabic and pray towards their capital city? For the 700 years occupation of Spain? For the occupation of formerly Greek Christian Turkey? For the million captured European slaves? For all the terrorism and mass rapes all over the world? For 1,400 years of constant attacks against Europe?

Youre a neet, so probably not.

C'mon burgueria, 8 ppl dead in a """cowardly""" attack its outshined by some autist from a moog synthesizer bulletin sticking papers.

I wish Trump would tweet this quote (without giving credit to Hitler ofc)

Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, President's Day, Valentine's Day, ...
Every Holiday: It's Okay To Be White

we should keep pasting these everywhere

Why don't you feel the same about Black Lives Matter? Or the Anti-Defamation League? Or the American Muslim Council? Or the National Congress of American Indians? These are huge lobby groups and you're pissing your pants over a fucking poster with 5 words on it.

Blank paper would work only at a later time if this becomes huge and persistent. If for the next several months people keep diligently putting these up to the point its literally covered daily on the MSM then and only then could the move to blank paper work.

It is a good idea, but it needs to wait.

brave user did this

NEW THREAD USE IT WHEN THIS ONE GET'S ARCHIVED

>its not ok to be white, in fact its racist to suggest its ok to be white
my almonds have never been more activated

you made a fatal mistake, shill.