Thoughts on Snoop Dogg's new album cover?

Thoughts on Snoop Dogg's new album cover?

Really makes me think

Where did it all go wrong?

bloods about to be pissed

I dont get it

>weed loving nigger who promotes death of the POTUS to make shekels to feed his nigger habit
color me shocked. he should be in prison for promoting an assassination

Bold and original. Truly he has the nerve to say the things no one else will.

Another washed-up rapper attempting to ride the gravy train of bashing drumpfy doo

Snoop is fantasing about his gangster buddies killing Trump and then drinking out of a blue plastic cup. What he's drinking is anyone's guess.

I expect that Snoop Nigger will get a visit from the U.S. Secret Service in the near future.

Who the fuck even cares about snoop dog in a musical way anymore?
The man turned himself into a living meme

Ebonic Translation: Hi guys! LOL Fuck Trump right? Buy my new album :3

Fuck Snoop, he's a fucking Brip I fucking knew it. Imma call someone on his fuckin' ass this is the last fucking straw.

Imma whoop his fucking Brip ass brotha

it's shit

Why don't gang members go after these sell out rapper niggers?

>Be snoopdog
>Be 50 years old
>still dont realize gang shit is gay as fuck

But what does make america crip again mean

#AroundBlacksNeverRelax

this is the only way he gets attention for his new album

Stupid spook gutter talk. That's all.

It means Fuck Trump and Fuck White People

Snoop had a weird transition to some hippy reggae "Snoop Lion" preaching about love then suddenly "FUCK TRUMP NIGGA SHIEET" when the election happened.

I imagine because they have decent high paid security that dont hold their guns sideways.

>please talk about me so I can continue to be sort of relevant

This looks like a Photoshop of icecube's album cover

When racists started to support Trump?

A desperate cry for attention as a result of him becoming irrelevant through the rise of mumble-rap and soundcloud.

Lol Snoop not only sux at rap (except doggy style was...eh so so) but he sux at UFC commentary, he sux at being political, sux at fighting.... how dumb are we in America that we made him famous????

The two big gangs in...I dont know, L.A, are called the bloods and the crips.

>this
andAt this point the only people who consider hating trump a strong and unpopular opinion that symbolizes resistance are brainlets who legitimately think they are living under a fascistic regime because "muh feels".

It's inspired by the album

Snoop was always a meme rapper. Even his earlier albums only had one or two half decent songs on them.

Appealing to his base and any trump hater near and far.
Lol Hollywood is a joke and trump look so much more fly.

when was racism a bad thing, adolf?

Trump has been in the belly of the beast for years. He's the beast

Is Snoop Dogg pretending to be a gangster again?

For a man his age, that's pretty fucking embarrassing.

le weed 420 meme

Burnt up sellout selling out again? More news at 11.
Jokes on them considering the fucking retards starved to death and somehow turned one of the most fertile regions on the continent into a piss poor wasteland with abysmal food production. And then they ask for the farmers to come back.

Ugly old irrelevant nigger desu.

free publicity

Snoop Dogg has always been cringe.

>Try to be controversial
>Be explicitly anti-Trump

pick one

>let's try to kill Trump's cultural impact by stylizing my album title in the same manner as Trump's campaign slogan

He became good about selling an image of himself.

It's why he did this album cover, it's riding the wave of Trump hate that he expects liberal listeners would want.

Seems like a criminal threat with gang enhancement.
15 to 25 years in the federal pen.

>tfw the racists were right the whole time

nanana crips and bloods

A nigger advocating gangs and wanting to kill the president and law and order. im fucking shocked mate

I’m so happy to live in a society where the opinions of an aging drug dealer matter so much. Best possible timeline.

Because unless you’ve snitched on ya homies or cooperated with law enforcement in any way, you haven’t “sold out”. In fact it’s of great benefit to these nigger gangs if rappers start pretending they’re one gang or the other; it gives them legitimacy and helps boost member numbers.

>ayo Tyrone is snoop really crip doe?
>iono nigguh but he reppin he SET doe! He ridin hard fo’ all them crips mayne! #KeepinitOneHunna #RepinDaSet #RealNigga

Remove juggalos from the fbi list and add any fans of Snoop Dogg to the dangerous gang list

edgy

SHIEEEEEEEEEET

Secret Service should have a chat with him.
Hopefully when he's in a state with harsh drug laws.

How is this edgy? This is literally the norm

Snoop Lion is really smart and being a lifelong pothead has enhanced his brain to play at incomprehensible levels of n-dimensional chess

desperate

>implying "Crips" aren't already listed as domestic terrorists

>OneHunna

I've been hunna for such a long time I forgot that that word even existed. Thank you cocaine farmer.

>drug dealer
that's what he wants you to think
he's a soft wannabe, all he does is glorify thug life without having to live it. he's a married 50 year old man playing the part of a young gangster, still. it's pretty pathetic.

I think though, with the exception of jungle bunnies, liberals are to low-test and feminine to even begin to legitimately understand or identify with rap and their ultra masculine nigger braggadocio.

Has Been negro

How'd he just go ahead and ripoff Ice Cubes cover like that

why did he knock off Ice Cube's old album cover?

Rap: Homosexuals pretending to be criminals

Rock: Homosexuals pretending to be black

R&B: Criminals pretending to be homosexual

Metal: Homosexuals pretending to be cookie monster

Techno: Homosexuals pretending to be gameboy

Classical: Homosexuals pretending that Phillip Glass isn't retarded Homosexuals pretending that Phillip Glass isn't retarded Homosexuals pretending that Phillip Glass isn't retarded Homosexuals pretending that Phillip Glass isn't retarded Homosexuals pretending that Phillip Glass isn't retarded Homosexuals pretending that Phillip Glass isn't completely retarded

All modern music is based upon lies and stupidity.

They span the entire country

Isn't this the "gangsta rapper" who appears regularly on Ellen and Martha Stewart? 200 years ago he would be greeting your guests in the entry hall of your Atlanta plantation house.

I legit thought yo flag was the Second Spanish Republic's flag lmao

Its ok

He basically call for the 90's bloods n crips to come back and fuck shit up

also it can be interpreted as "crippled" like it was in the 90's (crack, murders...)

in any case this is a federal crime and he should be prosecuted

Gonna sell a lot of records
Get a lot of sheckles

Ebin is a faggot

Looks like he’s a good business man to me, blacks and numales are going to but CDs again (but if we get it trending we’ll have those crackers voting nationalist for the next 100 years)

>nonwhites are proud Americans like you and me!!!!!!!

Yup, and I would make him stand and watch me grope his wife in front of the slave shack before I bitch smacked him to the ground and took her inside for some forceful impregnation. Imagine the hilarious look of shame every time he accidentally met someone's gaze because the whole plantation knows it happened lmao.
In reality I'm a white poorfag my ancestors were probably slaves themselves but hilarious scenario regardless!

I want to impregnate tilde

>Second Spanish Republic
OG Spanish Republic laughs at Second Spanish Republic larpers.

Ya snoop dog aka Calvin Cordozar Broadus, Jr is a house nigger.

Don't care.

The music industry deserves the same treatment Hollywood is getting now

Bamp for moar dum kneegur hatin'

degenerate trash, just like most rap artists these days. Trap/gang culture rap(21 savage and similar) is now the mainstream, with 10s of millions of views, sometimes in 100s. It's poisoning gen z.

Funny that Snoop and Kanye were Trump positive after the election. Their (((labels))) couldn't have had a hand in the former releasing an assassination video and now full album and the latter getting pumped so full of psych meds his tits are bigger than Kardashian's could they?

The numerous pieces of evidence proving that between five and six million Jews were killed by the Nazis include:
Records on the number of people sent to the larger death camps, which were built and used primarily for Jews;
Demographic studies of the number of Jews in Europe before and after the war;
Progress reports from Nazi commanders of death camps and from organized killing squads in the conquered territories;
Post-war testimonies by Nazi leaders and commanders
More recent evidence that has come to light, for example, as a result of excavation of mass graves of Jewish victims in the Ukraine.

Nazi leaders made numerous references to the extermination of Jews, including:

Diary of Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's propaganda chief (Lochner, The Goebbels Diaries, 1948, pp. 86, 147-148):

February 14, 1942: The Führer once again expressed his determination to clean up the Jews in Europe pitilessly. There must be no squeamish sentimentalism about it. The Jews have deserved the catastrophe that has now overtaken them. Their destruction will go hand in hand with the destruction of our enemies. We must hasten this process with cold ruthlessness.

March 27, 1942: The procedure is a pretty barbaric one and not to be described here more definitely. Not much will remain of the Jews. On the whole it can be said that about 60 per cent of them will have to be liquidated whereas only 40 per cent can be used for forced labor.

SS Chief Heinrich Himmler's speech at Posen on October 4, 1943, which was captured on audiotape (Trial of the Major War Criminals, 1948, Vol. XXIX, p. 145):

I refer now to the evacuation of the Jews, the extermination of the Jewish people. This is one of those things that is easily said: "the Jewish people are being exterminated," says every Party member, "quite true, it's part of our plans, the elimination of the Jews, extermination, we're doing it.