Can't argue with that

can't argue with that

Yes it is

hmmm funny, pol doen't really give me that impression

It's okay to be Jewish.

Funnier still, you deserve to get saged.

i'm surprised it took this long

This is the equivalent of saying 'White Lives Matter'.

Stop being a Jewish supremacist and recognize when to shut your Jew mouth when the white man tells you how to stop being oppressive.

>the left can't meme
the trick is to stick to reality, as it's stronger than leftist fiction

Yes it is okay to be Jewish, Israel and the Jewish people are our greatest allies

Further proof that ideology and not race is what matters

Being Jewish is a choice this doesn't work kike

Jews are G*d's chosen people

You can't choose to be chosen

nah, someone who was born as a jew and leaves his religion by converting or
becoming an atheist will always stay a jew in the eye of antisemites.
just look at marx or other communists, they will always be "jews" for Sup Forums, it's not a choice.

Thank you!

in israel

I guess Karl Marx wasn't Jewish then.
I guess that makes him ... German?

Judaism is an ideological (and racially supremacist) basis for ethnic Jews.
By so closely melding their beliefs to them as an ethnic group, they're playing with fire.

WRONG.

hold on a sec, are you saying ideologies that are tied closely to race are dangerous?

just don't call someone Jewish, that's bad

atleastihavemyconstitution.jpg

Kek

uh oh
>error 404

only when you're in an oven

The numerous pieces of evidence proving that between five and six million Jews were killed by the Nazis include:
Records on the number of people sent to the larger death camps, which were built and used primarily for Jews;
Demographic studies of the number of Jews in Europe before and after the war;
Progress reports from Nazi commanders of death camps and from organized killing squads in the conquered territories;
Post-war testimonies by Nazi leaders and commanders
More recent evidence that has come to light, for example, as a result of excavation of mass graves of Jewish victims in the Ukraine.

Nazi leaders made numerous references to the extermination of Jews, including:

Diary of Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's propaganda chief (Lochner, The Goebbels Diaries, 1948, pp. 86, 147-148):

February 14, 1942: The Führer once again expressed his determination to clean up the Jews in Europe pitilessly. There must be no squeamish sentimentalism about it. The Jews have deserved the catastrophe that has now overtaken them. Their destruction will go hand in hand with the destruction of our enemies. We must hasten this process with cold ruthlessness.

March 27, 1942: The procedure is a pretty barbaric one and not to be described here more definitely. Not much will remain of the Jews. On the whole it can be said that about 60 per cent of them will have to be liquidated whereas only 40 per cent can be used for forced labor.

SS. Chief Heinrich Himmler's speech at Posen on October 4, 1943, which was captured on audiotape (Trial of the Major War Criminals, 1948, Vol. XXIX, p. 145):

I refer now to the evacuation of the Jews, the extermination of the Jewish people. This is one of those things that is easily said: "the Jewish people are being exterminated," says every Party member, "quite true, it's part of our plans, the elimination of the Jews, extermination, we're doing it."

>"Look, I'm not saying Jews can't have opinions.... I'm just saying they shouldn't exist."
-t. 4th reich man

dammit you must be sick and tired of people telling you how your religion is controlling the world and keepin the white man down
I mean fuck we wouldn't shitposting here if it wasn't for the contributions of ole Albert here.
inb4 people say he plagarised his ideas. There's as much credence to this claim as there is to the pharaohs being black.

IT'S OKAY TO BE HOPEFUL ABOUT THE FUTURE

He marketed others ideas
Jewish culture wins again

What's the typo?

Oops wrong pic

It's not okay to be parasite vermin destroying our countries.

there is no such thing as "reverse being okay"

Dude, Issac Newton and James Clerk Maxwell pioneered the mechanics and EM shit we see everyday. We don't live at near light speeds, brainlet.

Go be a kike somewhere else.

Google "karbon light ttf"

Wait, use Google? Holy shit! Another Jewish contribution. Where would we be without these guys?

but we do manipulate physics at the quantum level, thanks to einstein
which allows us to create transistors and in turn allows us to shitpost on Sup Forums

Thanks Einstein!

what took you so long rabbi?

shills trying to destroy something funny.
the point why "it's ok to be white" is used. Is to trick them all by saying it isn't making them look like racists.
All the other bullshit is irrelevant.

How does Sup Forums do it?

einstein was a fraud. every legit physicist has been a christian man of god. the church merely tried to mediate the notion of self, and rightly so because fuck the kikes.

Kazar milkers bring all the goys to the yard

nothing wrong with being a jew

>and put her toothbrush where the sun doesn't shine
i am disgusted and aroused

It isn't if you deny Christ.

OY VEY

Thanks. Sup Forums really needed this.

Will PolChanTimes cover this??

>the point why "it's ok to be white" is used. Is to trick them all by saying it isn't making them look like racists.
sorry say again?
It's always good to read your own post before you hit that Post button.