Alright friends, I recently heard some bullshit about the concentration camps, and the "6 million death toll"...

Alright friends, I recently heard some bullshit about the concentration camps, and the "6 million death toll". That's bullshit! There's no way they killed that many, that number has got to be made up... Redpill me, how many Jews ACTUALLY die?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2087735/British-archaeologist-discovers-fresh-evidence-mass-graves-World-War-Two-death-camp-Treblinka.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A little under a million

youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk

But where do you's get these numbers from?
Curious as i've never been too into this, but began taking a liking recently

Don't trust the internet. Of course six million died.

0 Jews were exterminated many starved due to the allies destroying supply lives into the interminant camps the whole thing is made up

Lurk more, post less

That's Image concludes the official investigation into the deaths in concentration camps. This includes, jews died of old age, disease and sarvation caused by allied forced bombing the supply lines.

>Lurking for more than 2 years.

I think I've done enough. Time to start asking the questions.

Too few

Does that say 271,508 or 308?

It's impossible to know, partially because jews not always identify themselves as jews and non-jews sometime identify themselves a jews

The exact number of them in the world was never known, so the death toll is also unknown

But most of the deaths have nothing to do with the camps

And none have anything to do with gas chambers

Ernst Zundel claimed the number was somewhere around 350K.

Jewish Puplications

probably 308

>you can't kill 6 million but Stalin totally killed 66 million
hahahah this board LMAOOO

About 180,000 were killed by Germans. The other 100,000 killed by the Allies. Because Jews suck. Lmfao.

Unlike the Holocaust, there are actual mass graves from the holodomer. Nice try meme flag

>66
more like 20 Million, but at least you tried.

The number went up due to jews not being afraid of coming out

If there was a poll or population census they would say that they are Polish or German, not Jewish

Same way as muds in the US say that they are white even though they're clearly not

It all depends on where someone puts an X on a piece of papers not the reality

Famines are way more efficient than concentration/gassing camps, and can affect a way larger population/region. Nice try meme flag

What is the evidence that so many Jews were killed by the Nazis?

The numerous pieces of evidence proving that between five and six million Jews were killed by the Nazis include:
Records on the number of people sent to the larger death camps, which were built and used primarily for Jews;
Demographic studies of the number of Jews in Europe before and after the war;
Progress reports from Nazi commanders of death camps and from organized killing squads in the conquered territories;
Post-war testimonies by Nazi leaders and commanders
More recent evidence that has come to light, for example, as a result of excavation of mass graves of Jewish victims in the Ukraine.

Nazi leaders made numerous references to the extermination of Jews, including:

Diary of Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's propaganda chief (Lochner, The Goebbels Diaries, 1948, pp. 86, 147-148):

February 14, 1942: The Führer once again expressed his determination to clean up the Jews in Europe pitilessly. There must be no squeamish sentimentalism about it. The Jews have deserved the catastrophe that has now overtaken them. Their destruction will go hand in hand with the destruction of our enemies. We must hasten this process with cold ruthlessness.

March 27, 1942: The procedure is a pretty barbaric one and not to be described here more definitely. Not much will remain of the Jews. On the whole it can be said that about 60 per cent of them will have to be liquidated whereas only 40 per cent can be used for forced labor.

SS Chief Heinrich Himmler's speech at Posen on October 4, 1943, which was captured on audiotape (Trial of the Major War Criminals, 1948, Vol. XXIX, p. 145):

I refer now to the evacuation of the Jews, the extermination of the Jewish people. This is one of those things that is easily said: "the Jewish people are being exterminated," says every Party member, "quite true, it's part of our plans, the elimination of the Jews, extermination, we're doing it."

>holodomer
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

not enough

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2087735/British-archaeologist-discovers-fresh-evidence-mass-graves-World-War-Two-death-camp-Treblinka.html

Stfu meme flag garbage. Go back to Blacked.com

>Stalin totally starved 20 million but there is no way 6 million were killed by Nazis
THEY KEEP GOING AT IT HAHAHAHAH

kraut pls
nigroes in rwanda killed almost 500k of tustsi in a few month with just machetes and rocks
its possible

>Amerimongrel can't stop thinking about BLACKED
like clockwork
why are you so obsessed with nigger genitals?
beats me

>.uk

The red cross denied this one.

never happened
maybe 10,000 died and that's only cause Congolese bombed the supply lines

>6 million death toll
even one single human suffering is a tragedy

Why do cucks like you like to shitpost on serious threads?

wow...so-called "extermination camps' were in remote locations in East...where most of Jews lived...really made me think...must be a conspiracy...

If you include all ethnicities not just the jews, then you get 12-15 million deaths.

>a bunch of virgin kids LARPing as gnatzees
>"serious thread guise"
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
pull your dragon dildo out of your ass, fix your life and find a girlfriend, you dumb retard

Jew here - all deaths were cause by typhus from Allied bombing. Under a million, all by Allied hands. 0 from Axis hands.

[citiciation needed]

Well, then we go we the almanch ( ) and go with the implication that more jews have been made in concentration camps than jews that have died there.

>congo larpers are here

you didn't show any proof Stalin killed 20 million

>Redpill me, how many Jews ACTUALLY die?

Who even cares? However many died, it's not enough for Sup Forums and Muslims and Europeans.

t. Jew.

>Resorts to name calling.

Gtfo out of Sup Forums. You can't even argue correctly.

German here, my grandpa told me how he personally killed an entire class of Jewish schoolgirls and then turned them into soap. When I asked him if they really killed 6 million, he said it was probably more.

(((arguing)))

>Flag

Shut up, Leaf.

Would someone really do that? Tell lies on the internet?

(((Shitposting)))

You know, that info isn't challenged. You can read it up in history books. It's just usually not taught in school in favor of evil nazi death camps (((history))).

Because lying to change history as we know it is one of the worst things anyone can do and the truth should be known/liars held accountable.

Maybe there's a reason.

Under 300k. Most of that wasn't to "murdering" them either. 300k deaths from 39-45 is about the norm for a population of 6 million from every conceivable death factor. Old age, starvation, sickness, accidents included.

The jews were rounded up and put to work in camps. Some died in camps. Some may have even been killed in camps. They were meant to be alive in the work camps though. For as bad as anyone might think the jews had it with imprisoned living conditions and forced labor, you have to see it relative to the world war that was occuring. 300k deaths for those years is peacetime numbers, meaning by far the jews, despite working as forced labor, were one of if not the most protected peoples during WW2. They weren't fighting as soldiers, they weren't piloting planes, they were transporting munitions, they weren't on the front lines. Hundreds of millions of people died as soldiers during WW2. Tens of millions of americans, tens of millions of germans, tens of millions of russians - the death toll is truly astonishing. But jews got it easy. 300k high estimate. Not 1 million, 2, 3 or 4 million. Not 6 million. 300k.

The shoah is a complete fabrication of history.

you said you're a Jew, why should we trust you about anything?
(((Amerimongrels)))

about three fiddy

More damage control. This is almost entirely speculation if you read the article. Read more about treblinka and you will see just how bogus the claims are

(((Memeflaging shitposter)))

okay, give me quotes from actual historical works you clearly read which say Stalin killed (starved) 20 million

I'm sure the broad strokes of the commonly-accepted narrative are correct.

In my family anyone who was too weak or too much of a faggot to fight or join the partisans somehow ended up dead or missing by the end of the War.

Guys the claim is not that only the nazis killed 6million, but the total number of jews murdered during WW2.

You shouldn't blindly trust anyone.

Number of murdered jews during WW2 is probably less than 5,000

there's no bigger memeflag than the flag of the (((USA)))
honestly, if you get the chance, you should kill yourself

>Kill yourself

Opinion discarded, discussion over.

Fucking pirate boy over here just can't STFU.

Post from your real flag you're probably some fucking sand monkey turd world shitposter.

Congratulations on your English language skills, very impressive.

oh god, I'm under the attack of LARPing mongrels!

unfortunately these kinds of debates no one is arguing in good faith... If you're a NatSoc you want less victims of Nazis (cause it hurts you) and more of Bolsheviks (cause it helps you) and if you're a Communist it's vice versa... It's all politically motivated

Personally I am of the "if there's smoke there's fire" school of thought so I'm gonna give the benefit of the doubt to any established history on any genocide/massacre, whoever did it. I also stopped believing in elaborate conspiracy theories as I get older cause they're plagued by the same motivated reasoning

In the case of the Holocaust I've been in a few discussions with Holocaust conspiracy theorists and I find it extremely hard to nail them down on anything.. as a final retort they'll say the specific piece of evidence was fabricated/part of the hoax, or they'll change the subject to the next argument they have on their list (kind of like how truthers would go shift controlled demolition to flight 93 to the Pentagon etc )

ARRRR ME MEME FLAG BE BETTER THAN THE U.S.A. FLAG ARRRRRR

Far more, otherwise explain the aparant disappearing of all of the german and polish jews/communities

Americans are people without knowledge, burgers and coca cola destroyed their brains. I invite to Poland, Museum of Auswitz German death camps. German not Polish

~1.5m

You're the turk aren't you.

6 gorillian you antisemitic fuck

I'm a pure German, as I said, and I'm offended by how American mongrels are shitting on the accomplishments of my SS grandpa

It's always that number.

still no proof Stalin killed 20 million?
damn

Confirmed for being bating turkebab. Where's Serbia when you need it?

>I'm pure German.

Prove it.

That's off-topic Captain Jack. Go back to plunderin' your boyfriend's booty.

I've always wondered if that many were killed why are there so many now??? Should not be this many.

how about you prove you're white?
honestly I'm tired of wasting my time talking with brown Amerimongrels
let's see how Aryan credentials

The jew cry out in pain while they hit you. Do you know how much reparation germany paid to jews? I don't know the exact number but it was a lot. Thus there was something to gain in keeping up with the lie of the holocaust. Also, jews always can play a victim card when they have a chance to stiffle opposing voices to what they do.

No one is striking you, you fucking whiny faggot.

Then go elsewhere nigger.

You got an Israeli flag you pussy. We're not stupid.

ah, so it's confirmed, you are indeed a mongrel
as expected

Are you sure about that?

Wrong user, retard. is me.

Yeah, I'm sure. Every single German I speak to outside of Sup Forums is voting for Mutti.

There is no Jewish conspiracy controlling their brains forcing them to do so they could go vote for AfD if they wanted to.

Stop externalizing the blame you nigger.

just to put some of my faith back in humanity, will you remove the pirate flag and post with your real flag in this thread?

>palm
HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH
HE ACTUALLY THINKS THIS MAKES HIM ARYAN
now show us your ugly mongrel face

You don't have to obey the elite banker Jews, you know. To your God be true, and get thee to the Promised Land, to Zion. (((They))) want you to stay in white countries where you don't belong, so they can use your angst to turn you against whites. You're as much a victim as any of us. Go West, young Hebrew. Return to the land of Abraham, to the earth of your fathers. End the cursed wandering of your people one step at a time. You are in the desert, and you complain that manna no longer gives you joy! Wander no longer, and go forth to the Promised Land!

Jews first roach.

or what Amerimongrel, you'll go mental and shoot up your school?

I'm from Poland, not Palestine.

I understand that the Jews got a lot of reparations and propaganda value out of it, but in any other context you wouldn't take this as proof of a hoax. The Armenians want reparations from the Turks (who tell them to go fuck themselves lol) so does that automatically mean the Armenian genocide didn't happen? What about any other genocides in the last century?

Also technically Israel got a lump sum of money from the German government for EACH SURVIVING JEW (not per death!) so if that were the motivation for the hoax they should have underestimated the death toll, not exaggerating. It's just a really round-about argument .. you don't need to deny the Holocaust to be a WN