What would have happened if the pitcher was a black man and Yuli said "nigger"?

What would have happened if the pitcher was a black man and Yuli said "nigger"?

Why did the Japanese pitcher forgive Yuli so easily?

>Why is Texas so racist?

Cuz he got that big Persian dick

Who?

Don't worry he's suspended for 5 regular season games.

What a joke.

Japs is decent and can take a joke.

>tfw a grill said I look like Yu Darvish
I-is this a compliment?

Yuli would have been kicked out of the league. Cuban trash with pineapple hair should be thanking his lucky stars that Yu didn't freak out over this.

>What would have happened if the pitcher was a black man and Yuli said "nigger"?
Chimpout
>Why did the Japanese pitcher forgive Yuli so easily?
Asians are civilized and understand niggers and spics are not.

Yuli is from the third world though. They don't have Asians there. It's like when Nips use the middle finger, they have no idea how offensive it really is.

Also Texas #1

NIgger, Yuli played in the Japanese professional baseball league and admitted how he knew it was offensive in Japan. Go fucking die

It's because Yuli is a gaynigga with faggy soccer hair

>Also Texas #1
Texas is #2. Look at the season record. Do you even math?

They should just take away all of his home runs and change them to base hits.

That'll likely happen in 40-50 years.

Anyways you're a kike nigger, he said he didn't understand how offensive it was. Spanish speakers have pretty much one word for asians: chinito. Furthermore, one year of exposure isn't enough to change someone's mind about a culture.

I meant that in general terms, otherwise I would have written Houston #1.

Because the Japanese aren't embarrassed about their race.

Same reason whites are never offended by racial stereotypes aimed at them.

dude STFU. the middle finger isnt "actually really offensive" it only seems so because we've collectively agreed that it is in the west.

If you spend 5 seconds in Japan, you would no without a doubt that grouping Japanese people with the Chinese is one of the most disgusting things you can do to them. I hope you drown in the next flood.

>do something deemed worth a suspension
>doesnt go in effect until next season
A+ enforcement MLB. Been learning at the feet of the NFL lately?

>it only seems so because we've collectively agreed that it is in the west
That's the point, how could you miss that?
>If you spend 5 seconds in Japan, you would no without a doubt that grouping Japanese people with the Chinese is one of the most disgusting things you can do to them.
It doesn't matter, that's how hispanic people think. That's the word they use. They're not regularly exposed to chinks and even when they are it's not as if they suddenly become paragons of social justice, watching every microaggression that they could cause at any time. You are getting far too upset about this.

I know a lot of them are stupid, but ignorance isn't a good reason for there to be a reduced penalty. I can't get a discount on a parking ticket if I say "Oh I didn't know only emergency vehicles could park on the red curb." There is no doubt that Yuli would've been skinned alive and his family raped if he pranced around like a chimp or said nigger to a black guy.

Wrong burgers find it really offensive the rest of us really couldn't give a shit. Sorta like the word cunt.

Perhaps this is a good lesson about how people react to offense then, and also how niggers are bad at it.

Japs are the most racist people on the planet. He did the smart thing, and let it go.

Yuli is a nigger, though.

For all the people who don't follow your gay ass sport, what did the nip do that was so offensive? Don't just assume we all know.

I just read the news story apparently the stickball league gave him a free pass because he didn't understand American culture. I think it indicative of how niggers are bad at offense and how the left's reluctance of holding other peoples cultures to the same standard as americas has invaded all institutions of american life.

Good morning!

Because he understands the purpose of a taunt in sports.
It is a naturally aggressive environment, and it should be.

I am not surprised if we are playing judo and you say any horrible thing to me when I grab your collar. And anyway, Asian have a special kind of eyes. It is really like that! So what? This is the truth about eyes anyway.

Winning the game a very good way to answer insult.

>taunt in sports
it's not base-ketball

eh you're right prob. made a generalization there.

Interview after the game really sounded and looked like he did not give a fuck.

This.
We need a rundown. Fucking normies and thier sportsball.

He’s half Iranian.

>be Cuban
>be unevoled race baiter
Big surprise.
Remember brown people are the most racist fucks around. Well generally the only people not racist are whites.
THIS IS WHY WE ARE SO PISSESD OFF.
Most (not all of course) whites bent over backwards between 1980-2010ish to be super equality, to the point we passed on a lot of wrongs just in case thier was a racist element involved somewhere.
Now everyone acts like we are some super evil supremacists, which in a self fulfilling prophecy, we are turning into.
Trust me, any non white run society will be WAY worse for race relations. So yeah, good luck with that retards. Don’t think for one second a brown boss is going to treat you fairer than a white one.
Everyone knows he would be suspended in the World Series, likely quietly dropped to aaa league later