Is it time to ban nuts?

Nut allergies are one of the most deadliest allergies people can have sending sufferers into cardiac arrest and can cause severe brain damage and sometime even death. Sufferers symptoms can be triggered by not just eating them but by being exposed to them at all, breathing in air near peanuts can trigger the body into a nervous breakdown and it's completely out of these people's control.
It's time we move forward as a society and ban nuts in public spaces, if it saves just 1 life then it's worth it.

Other urls found in this thread:

nejm.org/doi/pdf/10.1056/NEJMoa1414850
kcl.ac.uk/newsevents/news/newsrecords/2015/February/Eating-peanut-at-an-early-age-prevents-peanut-allergy-in-high-risk-infants.aspx
kcl.ac.uk/newsevents/news/newsrecords/2016/03 March/Eating-peanut-early-reduces-risk-of-allergy-even-with-later-abstinence.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Protecting the stupid and the weak from themselves is how we get more stupid and weak people.

A beautiful young lady was exposed to nuts by selfish men in a restaurant who told her the food didn't contain nuts, this is how it left her.

God created these allergies to test our strength as a society, to cater to and help uplift the weak is what Jesus did, we must follow in his steps. America is a Christian country after all...

This wonderful lady was terrified when she got a new job in an office because the men in their liked to eat nuts and chocolate containing nuts, how is this fair?

To stupid to carry an epi pen. This is how evolution works.

I LOVE THIS EXACT THREAD APPEARING MULTIPLE TIMES EVERY DAY FOR MULTIPLE DAYS NOW

She had an epi pen you idiot, it didn't work because the allergy was so severe
Raising awareness isn't against the rules

Look at how beautiful and full of life she was and still tries to be, imagine if this was your own daughter or sister, it's heartbreaking

If a peanut can bring you down, you were not meant for this earth.

I doubt you know the will of God. Allergies are a sign of weakness. If they survive to breed we end up with more weak people.

People with severe allergies need to carry an epi pen there is no way to predict when you will encounter an allergen.

Some people are allergic to bees? Are we supposed to ban bees to protect them?

>She had an epi pen you idiot, it didn't work because the allergy was so severe
Source?

I was making fun of the overtly religiousness of Americans, 'this is a Christian country' as you always so say except when you're asked to behave morally then you're quiet about your faith.
She HAD AN EPI PEN, the allergy was so severe that it didn't help!

Honestly if one bite of food can brain damage you you dont need or deserve to be alive

If you have allergies on this level and don't take bubble boy level precautions how the fuck can you blame society?

>She HAD AN EPI PEN, the allergy was so severe that it didn't help!
Source?

If she really did have an epi pen and it didn't help then this was inevitable.

Why am I not surprised its bongs suggesting this. We are truly the most cucked people. You can pry my nuts from my cold dead hands.

Look what happened to This cute little Australian girl after being exposed to peanuts, how can you do this to your kids fgs

>precautionary governmental legislation makes you 'cucked'

Idiot, epipens dont stop an allergic reaction. They just delay the effects. They last about 15 minutes before you need another if you are not getting immediate medical treatment.

Is this a bot posting these threads?

>so severe that it didn't help!
sounds like God's will. Banning nuts would be trying to subvert the will of the Lord

it really does

where do the food bans stop if you allow this? there are so many potentially deadly food allergies

>WAAAH NANNY STATE PLEASE PROTECT MEEE

She was too stupid to carry multiple epi-pens.

Maybe these stupid faggots should carry an Epinephrine pen like any semi functional human being. I have a friend with Type I diabetes and he carries his insulin kit with him in his pickup in case his blood sugar gets too high. You know, acting like an adult.

>"OI OI, I ear you've got some almonds in your work bag. Don't you know that's illegal. Your nicked son"

Look at her beautiful eyes, nuts are destroying our children!

who got their nuts in her eye?

15 year old American boy dies after eating food containing peanuts. Stop the racism

looks like a normal aussie to me

This isn't something to joke about.

15 yo British boy died from eating Chinese with nuts

these threads are a fucking joke lmao
BAN ASSAULT LEGUMES

Instead of banning nuts, why not ban the cause of the nut allergy?

Vaccines which use peanut oil as emulgator and adjuvants like timerosal (mercury) or aluminum salts do cause nut allergy. Well known fact.

Sorry sir do you have a license to eat those nuts in public?

Let this be a lesson, only eat Chinese females because eating Chinese with nuts might kill you.

Ban those with weak genes from public places.

>the most deadliest
t. middle school dropout

Can't ban deez nutz

This. Back in the day someone with a nut allergy would probably just die before reproducing

I think Brits should just cut to the chase and ban themselves.

Please stop the racist jokes, take it to
Sup Forums.org/bant/
Thanks

--------------------------------------------

Australian man exposed to peanut butter, this is what happened to his face

>UK flag
Not even fucking surprised.

HURRRRRR
DURRRRRR
DUUUUUUH
BLACKED

The rise of dangerous nut allergies correlates with the increasing numbers of vaccinations being given. Vaccines contain adjuvants designed to stimulate immune reactions in order to increase effectiveness. Unfortunately increasing the immune response doesn't just create antibodies to the antigens in the vaccine, it can create antibodies to whatever you are exposed to immediately after being vaccinated. Peanut oil is a common ingredient in vaccines, and peanuts are very common in the food supply, even when you don't think they're there. This explains all the pollen allergies too, that were never an issue if you go back a few generations. Now everyone is allergic to something and needs to be on allergy meds. Thanks vaccines.

Airline services are already debating whether to ban peanuts or not, why isn't wider society joining the debate yet?

PEANUTBUTTER SWELLY TIME

FUCKING THIS

Oh man, nanny state should just ban human reproduction, it exposes other brits to potential danger

System must have glitches, high traffic ours might be causing an overload. Anyway, this was the image that was posted, not the image of a cartoon drinking coffee.

>Ammaria Johnson, 7, died after suffering a severe allergic reaction to a peanut
Rest in peace beautiful little girl.

fpbp

It's this faggot again.

How dare you show victims of niggers and then blame peanuts.

#peanutsmatter

kek

Please go away racist.
Died after eating Rice Krispies that contained nuts, poor poor girl.

Raped to death by niggers.

Peanuts are not nuts retard.

Wouldn't be a problem if there were no public spaces

>tfw allergic to nothing

>
Who would think the whole of the american nation would be killed by a nutty boy. No one here in brazil, never seen one at least, has an allergy to peanuts. Thanks racial mixing I guess

>tfw allergic to Gain fabric softener

Good thing my genes aren't shit so my daughter won't be like that.

From peanut to potato.

14 yo boy died after being exposed to peanuts, leaving his gf heart broken. Rest in peace little man and stay strong girl.

If you are so weak that a peanut from across the room kills you then you shouldn't get to live lol

Those are legumes, not nuts.

>UK
Go figure lol

No you fucking spastic loser.
It's the absence of nuts in utero/at an early age which makes one more likely to have the allergy.
Fucking turning the world padded room.
>nejm.org/doi/pdf/10.1056/NEJMoa1414850
>kcl.ac.uk/newsevents/news/newsrecords/2015/February/Eating-peanut-at-an-early-age-prevents-peanut-allergy-in-high-risk-infants.aspx
>kcl.ac.uk/newsevents/news/newsrecords/2016/03 March/Eating-peanut-early-reduces-risk-of-allergy-even-with-later-abstinence.aspx

Want to fuck with my BBC

>LOVE THIS EXACT THREAD APPEARING MULTIPLE TIMES EVERY DAY FOR MULTIPLE DAYS NOW

Its getting old along with the constant stream of antifa theads.

Save a mutt, bin the nut

This 6 year old boy was KICKED of a plane for his peanut allergy, descriminatiom is alive and well, the time to ban peanuts is now.

You can have my nuts when pry them from my warm sticky hands.

think about where you are posting, nigger

Underrated

The Queen & Phillip are a good start

it's time to let you people die

Early childhood exposure to nuts reduces one's chance of getting a nut allergy. Banning nuts would create an entire generation of weaklings who'd die if they ate a peanut.

>she could've been my son
But muh nuts

You know, we didn't have this big of a problem 60 years ago, it's because throughout the 60s and 70s the government fucked us over with all of these things that they said were safe (cigarettes, lead and asbestos for example) and turned out to cause major birth defects later in life. It is entirely the fault of the governments and certain corporations that we have climate and birth problems today.

BAN ASSAULT NUTS

__N
N O W
__W

Where am i suppose to get ammo for my pecan-47 then?

I am allergic to dust. Dust can cause me to sneeze while driving, thus leading to a fatal accident. Humans are a contributing agent to the creation of dust. Rather than risking my life while driving, we should ban humans from public places. This will reduce the amount of dust created, leading to a safer environment for me to travel in.

Isn't it time we moved forward as a society and ban humans in public spaces, if it saves just 1 life then it's worth it.

Fuck off with this shit. You've been spamming this nonsense for days. The nanny state is a disgusting thing. Government should never have this type of authority in the first place.

>be british
>get banned from eating goobers

Throughout millennia, men have discussed and debated philosophies, religion, the meaning of life and what may lie after death. In modern times, we debate over nuts. We've truly reached the pinnacle of civilization. Behold, the new golden dawn.

BAN SALTED NUTS NOW!

The weak should fear the nut.

Mate that's just your typical Ozzie, cunt emu crocodile dingo ate ma baby shrimp on the Barbie

It's not my fault one human inbred with his first cousin many years ago and now they have an immune deficient offspring.

Peanut boys and girls end up being dicks to everyone anyways, they order Pad Thai and say "hold the nuts" are they really worth saving?

Fun Fact: gifts of peanuts were a sign of fortune and good will in the Mayan Empire, and some African Empires as well.

This, if you are allergic to food, you deserve to die.

Despite suffering from sore skin, finding it harder to breath and facial swelling he still has a smile on his face. An inspiration to all

Not necessarily, you just shouldn't expect people to "take care of you"

kek

Where did nut allergies come from? Is this some case of mass psychosomatic bullshit? I swear to god I do not remember ever hearing about a nut allergy until maybe 6 or 7 years ago and then suddenly it was everywhere and everyone had it and it was killing children and destroying brains and whatever.

What the fuck happened? Did George Washington Carver make a deal with the devil for peanut butter and this is the devil collecting his payment?

Weak genes. It's gods way of wiping yall out

allergies are for subhumans