Why does Sup Forums refuse to accept the Jewish supremacy?

Why does Sup Forums refuse to accept the Jewish supremacy?

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.660417
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm genuinely impressed by just how consistently shit Ukrainian posters are.

I mean, you occasionally get decent leafs or Swedes, hell there's even the rare roach that's actually all right. Ukrainians though, not a chance.

>15 goys to every 1 jew of high IQ

Yea sure. The only reason those kikes are in charge is because we have turned away from God

>t. finno-ugro-tataro-mongol subhuman with fetal alcohol syndrome
Go overdose on krokodil somewhere else, russopig.

Sup Forums would rather find a scapegoat in the jews rather than accept that jews are superior to them. It's the ego of the Sup Forums-tard that prevents from seeing that which is obviously true.

Krokodil! Based Uke

>could accept pic related

because they are pig disgusting money launderers that use their coin for cosmetic surgery because they covet goy traits

kill yourself

If I am 2% Jewish am I considered a Jew

Subhuman cockholes may lie, but their GENES don't.
Ethnic Ukrainians are nonwhite goblins. Their home is Asian steppe.
Ethnic Russians are European White though (Northern Germanic, Baltic, Baltoslavic and Finnic)

Ukrainians are bunch of try-hard-to-be-European mongrels resulted from Circassians, Pechenegs, Tatars, Armenians and Jews starting speaking Slavic for the sake of convenience

«Укpaїнцi – цe cтapoдaвнi тюpки, якi poзмoвляють cлoв’янcькoю мoвoю»

"Ukrainian are turkics that use the Slavic language" Omelyan Pricak, Harvard University Professor, founder and first director of Harvard Institute for Ukrainian Studies.

Boris Malyarchuk, M. V. Derenko, G. A. Denisova, M. R. Nassiri, and E. I. Rogaev. "Mitochondrial DNA Polymorphism in Populations of the Caspian Region and Southeastern Europe." Russian Journal of Genetics 38:4 (2002): pages 434-438. Abstract:

"Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) restriction polymorphism was examined in Turkmens, Eastern Iranians, and Ukrainians. The gene pools of all populations studied were characterized by the presence of European mtDNA lineages. Mongoloid component observed in Turkmen and Iranian populations with the frequencies of about 20% was represented by groups C, D, and E/G in Turkmens, and by M*, D, A, and B in Iranians."

Ukrainians (ethnic) are literally more Turkic than Turks.

Ideally all Ukrainians must be exterminated (or at least moved to Kazakhstan),and Ukraine absorbed into Russia

Yes.

these fuckin leafs.. man i tell ya

Sup Forums wants the Jews to be scapegoats for all of their frustrations.

Jews can be either superior or inferior depending on what's convenient at the moment to justify the scapegoating.

In one moment Jews are the master manipulators of the entire Worlds' history, the next we are absolutely pathetic gutter-rats devoid of any positive qualities.

The only common thread is that Jews are bad and need to die, everything else is incidental.

Why does Israel refuse to accept refugees?

Because Israel is not cucked, like white soyboys.

Because we ain't dumb lol.

Yes but what is considered a Jew

I swear this board is so fucking filled with Jews and Jew lovers now it's pathetic. I blame the election.

Le Jewish mustard race fucking LOL
OLOL
OLLOLOLOL
OL
Jews can't even control their own country.
Jews can't even contain their own people, country from being POZZED.

Reuven Rivlin Has Proven That He Is President of the Real Israel
>haaretz.com/israel-news/1.660417
"Israel, Rivlin said, is fast becoming a tribal state composed of four groups — secular Jews, religious Zionist Jews (also called national religious), ultra-Orthodox (Haredi) Jews and Arabs, all of them fearful, hostile to one another and even to members of their own group. “Today, the first grade classes are composed of about 38 percent secular Jews, about 15 percent national religious, about one quarter Arabs, and close to a quarter Haredim,” Rivlin noted..... All these different groups, said Rivlin, are here to stay."

"He called on Israelis “to abandon the accepted view of a majority and minorities, and move to a new concept of partnership between the various population sectors” resting on what he called “four pillars”:

1. A sense of security for each sector, so that it is confident that joining the partnership “does not require giving up basic elements of their identity”

2. Shared responsibility for Israeli society and the state

3. Equity and equality

4. The creation of a shared Israeli character."

Eternal Jew is quite a nigger(not only genetically), when you are smart enough to critically think. Muh reparations vs muh shoah rhetoric and constant whining combined with ethnic nepotism

>1/4 of economy is Swiss controlled diamond trade
>human
Pick one

>Jews are human

why don't you love yourself a good based jew?...like me for instance

>implying you need positive qualities to be a master manipulator and subversive enemy

Fuck off, kike. The simple fact is that your tribe and any spineless insect that sympathizes with it in hopes of not rocking the boat needs to be extinguished from the Earth.

Anyone Sup Forums doesn't like and anyone who is ethnically Jewish.

> Why does Sup Forums refuse to accept the Jewish supremacy?
Because we live under it and it sucks ass.
It means our doom.
It is not magnanimous or beneficial.
It does not strengthen and lead us properly.
It seeks to eradicate us entirely.
So there's nothing to accept.

>magapedes and redditors in search of something more edgy move in to “help with the election”
>Sup Forums was totally fine with this
>said redditors decide to stay
>now it’s a problem

They stay and they don't learn anything. They stick to their BASED JEWS MAGA PRAISE KEK t_d mode and they populate and populate and soon this place is JIDF headquarters. We are close now.

Ye but what is considered ethnic kike

>The simple fact

That's not a fact, that's an opinion.

A particularly heinous and disgusting one but not uncommon I'm afraid.

People need a scapegoat it's politically incorrect to say but people are basically the same now as in the Middle Ages and we love a good snuff show or human sacrifice.

Someone who is of Jewish descent. Look it up, there are distinctive genetic markers any DNA test could find.

you only have to put up with our posts, I LIVE HERE. GET ME OUT OF HERE.

So if someone is .1% jew they're considered an ethnic jew?

Probably not, depends how autistic the Natzi LARPer in question.

No, you can't leave this cursed land. Your soul belongs to us.

Jews are the fucking master race. I know, it's a really fucking hard redpill to swallow, but there you go. Through Kabbalah they have decoded the secrets of the Universe (remember, they have the highest average IQ). The reason why they have been systematically murdered throughout history (and will be in a HUGE way in our lifetime, this time in America, which is about to go hard hard hard fucking right) and do not share it with anyone outside the chosen people of Israel. WAKE UP Sup Forums WE MUST TEACH THE JEW TO LOVE, NOT EXTERMINATE HIM, ELSE WE SHALL EXTERMINATE OURSELVES

I would fuck that girl like she's Anne Frank.

>that post
>that flag
its all checks out

NO NO NO. Soon I will leave this apocalyptic hole. You can go fight in the war for the jew

>flag
Of course, the best experiment of the jews. Still ongoing.

Isn't Israel a nigh-inhospitable shithole with an average IQ in the 80s?

Why can't Russian VPN trolls working Sup Forums be more creative?

Seems like Russia accepted it.