FBI's looking this for this guy for questioning. Notice anything off about the description?

FBI's looking this for this guy for questioning. Notice anything off about the description?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NBCNews/status/925846099939688448
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty sure I saw him in a Chaldean party store in Detroit this morning.

>race: white

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

>Race
>white
They will never catch this man.

I thought Semites weren't white...?

To be fair he is Caucasian

Le 52% face

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

If they do something bad they are white, if they do something good they are an oppressed minority.

What's his relation to this guy...?

So many of those 52% are actually white, burgers?

>thats considered white in America

yeah even tho he is an inbred uzbek.. he is caucasian. you can see it quite obviously.

>inb4 shill

put his face up to a typical hispanic
or a typical african
or a typical mudlism
or a typical jew
obviously not fucking ASIAN

come on guys. dont make weak arguments.

Then what race is he?

even our wanted hispanics get counted as white crime

What's the correct way they should label it? Not saying white is remotely correct, but maybe middle eastern? Does the FBI use that classifier?

AYYYYY LMAO!

Samd last name as the Chechen emir

twitter.com/NBCNews/status/925846099939688448

The alias.

This is a good thing.
Teach the SJW's we're not against "brown" people in particular- Jihadi's come in all flavours and they're all evil fucks.

kek

That's because Hispanic isn't a race, brainlet. All it means is Spanish is your first language.

THE CORRECT ANSWER IS: KEBAB

jew will be his the closest race.

Daily reminder about US definition of white. 60% white... at least they say so.

>White men commit more terrorist acts than muslims

because the FBI doesn't keep track of people by religion, and all europeans, middle easterners, south east asains, many north africans and many south and central americans count as white.

>Muhammad-zair kadir(ov)
>white

> friggin uzbekistan
>white

ahahahahahahah

Amerimuttia strikes again

you might be on to somethign there. would need a profile pic to be sure tho, to be fair.

>I dont know where the caucasus region is

is that John Lennon?

caucaisian is only used in amerimongrelstan as synonym for white

in europe Kaukausus is the area south of russia betweet russia and the middle east

if you dont know shit about their origin stop verballly shitting around your intellectual impotence and bother to look up the wiki page of uzbekistan
theyre turkic/arab people

if you consider anybody white who istn a european you should drink bleach asap

He is white. Fucking nazi idiots here think he isnt white just to save their kkk facist trump pence regime... Fuck off op

the census counts whites differently than the department of justice.

Someone post that imagine with the """""white"""" latino police bookings.

LOL. Good eye. Race: White.

As fucking if..

>Uzbekistan
Neither do you apparently.

they only have like 4 options for RACE and the closest is white.

>muh race vs ethnicity
>latinos are white

To be fair he is whiter than the average American.

fuck of Machmud youre not white

stop speculating on amerimongrel linguistic conjecture
uzbekistan , tadjikistan , turkemistan arent white no matter if caucasian means white in JewSa (newsflash in the rest of the world it doest)

Arguing linguistic semantics doesnt change genetic reality a single bit, spastic

anything eastern to Poland is not white anything south of Croatia is not white, also being Muslim automatically cancels out your white status

Latino isn't a race. Seriously, you guys are a fucking disappointment. Sup Forums of all places should know the difference between race, language, nationality etc

Latino: From a Latin country
Hispanic: Spanish is their first language

Neither of those are a race. Ugly brown Mexicans ares Mestizo (White + American Indian) or full-fledged American Indian. And in most cases, they are properly identified as such.

I consider about 60% of Europeans white. Slavs and most Meds just aren't the same kind as us Germanics, no matter how convenient it might be for le white unity.

>muh 1% rape blood from spanish ancestors
>bubbles white latino
>"wanted white fugitive, 5'4'' last seen playing soccer and drinking tecate"

Just google 'texas most wanted' and you can get an up to date list of "white" criminals

I could not give a fuck.

Hispanic = Latino = spic = brown goblin = subhuman

FUCKING GOVERNMENT I WANT THIS 52% SHIT TO STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP FUCKING QUIT IT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

He looks retarded, seriously

DoJ is becoming like any other cuck organization in Europe in that they hide the true crime rates among non-whites by grouping them with whites.

THIS lol

Most are labeled American Indian. You guys only talk about the few that aren't, which is usually because of ambiguity created by lighter skin and the dude claiming to be white. They don't give a fucking DNA test.

To be fair, what else would you call him?

Then have fun sounding retarded.

Male?

>Le Nordic races are superior goys

Let me know when you barbarians get some real culture.

You Nordics race traitors will be the first to hang when the race was ends.

>all caucasians must come from caucasia strawman

the TERM is derived from, and commonly understood to include, those people from the caucasus region and into europe. This delineation was chosen because of obvious physical differneces with neighboring regions.

HENCE, it is perfectly acceptable in modern communication to call this faggot "Caucasian" Ie "White" in the modern understanding of the word.

You want to argue about who is truly aryan or what not, fine, but that's not the issue here, is it? As far as the common understanding goes, people will correctly identify this faggot Uzbek as looking pretty fucking "white" compared to the other races.

Hence, a BAD argument and one that should be avoided.

Americans get angry at people in the UK calling people from Asia “Asian” but genuinely view this person as white.

Oh wow. I saw a guy who looked exactly like him in Tribeca. He had an AK-47 and was loading barrels and electronics into a moving van.

But the guy I saw was middle eastern so it wasn't him.

you are fucking retarded if you think they bubble american indian.

white hispanic/latino was 17.8% of the census

>right across the caspian sea
wow its so far away. the caspian sea is a fucking LAKE.

Torture him. Find out all his affiliates. Kill them all.

Dinarid, but that's too autistic to use as a police description.

The only people calling him white are the people pushing SJW agenda and the SJWs who are dumb enough to buy in.

He's a white albino ubermensch by american standards

SAY JOY LANE

>brown eyes
>white

This, as a counter-example, is a damn good argument to make about falsly applying the "white" label to obvious hispanics.

Unless, of course, you look at their victim of crime stats, in which case more groups, like latino, get broken out. Fun with stats, kids!

The FBI are huge bitches, they get their hate crime info from the fucking ACLU

I did say most, not all Meds. You got triggered because you know you're part of the shitskin majority that wouldn't stick out on a Syrian refugee boat.

You're both wrong. Uzbekistan born slav here.

The caucus is a place between Russia and Turkey - think Armenia, Georgia etc.

Uzbekistan is in Central Asia, hence the fucker should be labelled Asian. On top of that Uzbeks are basically 2/5 Mongol rape babies, 2/5 Arab tape babies and 1/5 Persian.

Yes, he clearly has brown hair. How fucking hard is it to look at a Picture and describe it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States

Its all part of the werekikes plan, turn europe middle eastern, blur the lines and histories.

I'm white. I don't know anyone of any color, including white, named Mukhammadzoir.

>a lot of Spanish speaking people are primarily white
It's almost as if language tells us nothing about race. Really makes you think.

>uzbekistan
>arab and turk bloods
>white

white means genetically belonging to the white race , not the linguistic expression derived from a antrophplogical theory used on one country , spastic

as i said, linguistic semantics dont change genetic reality
he he isnt white

also you have to go back machmud, youre defacing our beauitful germanic land with your filthy sandnigger presence

never ever in my life have i head in german that caucsian=white , kaukasch means from the caucasus region , danish is close to german so you despreately try to argue amerishit term exposes you as a muzzie
gtfo

of course they arent germanic you utter brainlet that doesnt mean they arent white

white=blonde, blue eyed

slavs , germanics , anglos , celts are all totally white
meds in nothern europe and east spain arent blond but still distincly white
poortugal and southern italy is when people become unintelligble from turks

go travel to russia and look at ethnic russians and tell me they arent white

or look up any genetic study of european peoples
were the closest knit family on eart

go divide somerwhere else , kike cheesenigger

your usage of "Asian" is completely useless as an identifier

So? The point is you geniuses are trying to claim that Hispanic is a race. That picture doesn't refute your retardation.

>white
God damnit

Uzbekistan is straight across the lake from the Caucasus. Bunch of mongrels to be sure, but after thousands of fucking years, there is gonna be some white breed in there, too.

This guy isnt fucking asian/arab is he, at least predominantly.

>white
jesus toe tapping christ

imagine training every day through grueling physical demands and qualifying for the us national team and going ot the olympics, representing your country, winning a medal coming home to see some fat neckbeard who has never left his room comparing you to a chimpanzee.
go kys.

What race is he?

>Caspian Sea
>A lake

whew lad

>uzbekistan
>caucasian
I don't think you know your geography all that well

arabs are aryan you idiot

>primarily white

caucasian but hes not a german barbarian so hes not white according to the naziboos.

That he was born in Uzbekistan.

It was Soviet Union

u mad?

Ok without memeing, what race is he?
Asian, West Asian?

This is how they boost white people did shit bad stats.

Oh come the fuck on

I don't even know anymore desu senpai

he's a caucasian.

Yes, kiddo. Mestizo means American Indian + White. They are rape babies and a large number of them are more than 50% white. Since Latino and Hispanic is not a race, what should they write in the "race" field? Come on, use your noggin for a second.