Lauren and Laura are fighting again

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/925787760484593665

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DNqVB2Ih2tQ&t=140s
youtu.be/oHBTVzRreSY
youtube.com/watch?v=HTmq9FpaRsU
youtube.com/watch?v=FnUbeQYZ9a4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lauren Southern had sex with Luke Rudkowski.

youtube.com/watch?v=DNqVB2Ih2tQ&t=140s

2:20

Laura Loomer is an embarrassment. The fact that anti-Lauren shills are forced to be on Loomer's side is comedy gold.

>women arguing
>mean personal invective
>inevitably ends with an insult on appearance

Not "you're dumb/stupid/retarded/WRONG", but "your eyebrows are ugly" or "you dress like my grandma". I bet men are to blame for this.

BASED JEWISH E-CELEB DRAMA

would fug lauren. not laura.

slut vs slut who cares unless theyre ripping each others clothes off (and i dont want to see loomer naked)

Lauren is not jewish so you must be referring to Laura.
Evidence that Lauren is a slut??

They are both disgusting roasties. I'd actually fuck Lauren though, I suppose, but I wouldn't touch Laura with another mans cock let alone my own.

Actually we are

Women feel deep insecurity over their appearance because it is what us men judge them on. Not cool at all.

>Evidence that Lauren is a slut??

Did you not see this post???

I dont GIVE a FLYING FUCK

BARE FEET or GTFO !!!

No shit nigger faggot, Lauren and Luke are dating

I want to fuck both but my Loomer fantasy ends with strangulation.

youtu.be/oHBTVzRreSY

Reason #1488 why e-celebs are cancer

I heard they had a threesome with Loomer at the request of Luke and that is the root of a lot of this beef.

She's dating a person. That is not proof of being a slut.

I don't care about their opinions
I just wanna have sex with them

>because it is what us men judge them on

I know you're being a leaf but hang around women for a while and you'll learn they compete with each other, not for men. You probably already know you don't give two fucks if she had her nails did or if she took off 2 inches on her hair or if she tried a new "eyebrow game". In fact if you're the average male you probably don't even notice it happening. You need to actively strain to notice shit like this just so she doesn't get mad.

So what could possibly be the explanation then? Other women. They notice if someone wore the same dress two days in a row. They notice if the shoes that look identical to her other 20 shoes have red soles.

I told everyone on that last cat fight threat where Ms. Loomer was threatening everyone with law suits that there was no way anyone in this group would be filing an actual lawsuit. You're welcome.

If these gals were smart, they'd call up Dana White and set up an exhibition match in the Octagon and make a couple million dollars.

Fuck off this isn't tmz faggot

Is that loomer? shes pretty hot

I don't care. We have a new queen.

Never forget the victims of the masturbating machines, or the Holocoaster of Horror. Bam! right into the ovens.

You post this shit on her timeline minutes after she makes her tweets. Jesus dude, you are obsessed!. You have also mentioned the finnknight in your tweets a few times, if your aim is to bait me to respond I'm sorry, but I am not that retarded.

I side with Space Elves in any conflict. Finnshill did nothing wrong.

one cum swallows her way to money,power and favours from powerful people

the other one is laura loomer

>Jesus dude, you are obsessed!
lol it's you who is obsessed

Nice neck, makes me wish I got to choke fuck her

Reminder that only beta males care about the opinion of a women

>you'd think those jews would the decency to not wear yamakas around where the world trade attacks were

>gets BTFO and resorts to ad-hominem attack

Not working shill. Her fanbase is loyal. Her Youtube subscriber count is growing.

Now you look like Cernovich. Embarrassing.

Whoa...this is so interesting....

Crazy fucking kike. This why you don't let Jews in the movement.

(((democrat)))
Loomer is the only one who has a known record of being a degenerate whore: youtube.com/watch?v=HTmq9FpaRsU

Im dropping redpills on the holocaust.
Are you saying Lauren bluepills her fanbase and they are loyal to her disinfo? Over the coming months we will put that to the test.

whoa.....so this is what bolitics is

BRAAAAAAAAP

Are you going to """redpill""" your fanbase on the notion that blacks can be based as long as they agree with you and that Ashkenazi jews can magically become European if they denounce Zionism? Because that's what you believe.

Sure. I can redpill this thread on the notion too if you care to discuss the topic? But something tells me you aren't interested in discussion..

E-celeb thread.

Who cares if two ugly fake bimbo jags are fighting on twatter? This is some high-school drama tier shit

Nobody likes you and your a kike.

>laura loomer will never rape you

>caring about 2 coal burning whores

Plenty of people before you have dropped on you the knowledge that IQ is 50-80% heritable. The fact that some of it is environmental is something that even the staunchest race realists admit.

I can't wait to see.

Lauren's eyebrows look fine, Laura's on the other hand looks like marker drawing.

>dont care about either
>used to like lauren
>now like loomer because shes a nutcase

Feels good desu

Laura Loomer is such a rancid cunt

come at me? if im wrong show everybody.

>IQ is 50-80% heritable
which leaves room for improvment in the range of 30-50%. a 30-50% IQ boost would make niggers tolerable. do you disagree? if so why?

loomer takes the L

Who is this boy?

so you are saying lauren bluepills her audience and you dont believe I can redpill them?...

youtube.com/watch?v=FnUbeQYZ9a4

Why do you care so much about niggers? They do not belong to white countries.

How does the new schnouz on Loomer's face look?

ben shapiro's sister

>a 30-50% IQ boost would make niggers tolerable

They have tried that in Western countries. It hasn't worked in the US. Even after welfare and affirmative action they are still fucked. IQ is not the only thing you need to fix, there are other differences. They cannot be fixed.

Why the fuck are there so many shills for Laura Loomer?

OH YEAH THATS RIGHT BECAUSE SHES A MOSSAD KIKE.

I'm saying Lauren will be always more successful than you or Loomer. She isn't bluepilling anyone, and never did.

LOOMER JIDF IN THIS THREAD
>LOOMER JIDF IN THIS THREAD

Loomer is a fucking disinfo shill for Israel. She's literally a fucking kike.

>They do not belong to white countries.
whats your strategy to get rid of niggers who have lived in america for a hundred years? without starting a civil or international war.

I didnt say all niggers should remain in the US, finn. If you want to throw out the low IQ niggers you must raise their IQ at least to the point they can run their own shithole in Africa without starving to death. Because otherwise they will infiltrate other nations being that they are starving to death. They will steal and chimpout on a global scale. Build them up, teach them to build up their own countries, and send them there.

He's a Jew.

Fuck (((Loomer))), I still prefer a muslim to a jew...

>another e-celeb thread

fuck off

Mods will ban me for posting awoos but allow this e-celeb advertising kikery to continue.

America? Not my problem, I care about Europe. But even for America remigration is an option. Give them gibs, if they agree to go back to Africa, where they belong.

OK, we seem to agree on the NQ on some level, teach them to behave and send them away from the US.

Now after we've pretended that you're a real person with real opinions, can we get back to the meat of the problem which is that you continue to spread lie about every right-wing person? Why do you do that? And why do you harass random people on twitter as if they're me? Why am I on your mind so much?

ew that nasty caked on makeup wtf

Europe should become a 100% (maybe 98%) ethnostate. It should be our Promised Land.
>Give them gibs, if they agree to go back to Africa, where they belong.
Yeah that's what I'm saying! But if you don't teach niggers how to think and behave they will just keep wanting gibs. Raise their IQ, build them up, then send them to prosper in their own countries.

whew, pretty hot

you mean young bill maher?

Laura Loomer took donations and bought a fucking nose job.

>Lauren and Like are dating

Dropped. I'm not going to be the beta cuck that likes her.

Jon LaJoie

Laura Loomer insulting Lauren Southern on HER looks.

Jesus Christ that's ironic.

Finn... you agree with me on more issues than you may realize. You simply disagree with my handling of "right-wing" people. And this is because of two reasons:

1. Most of these "right-wing" people are young and foolish nobodies whose opinion not only doesn't matter, but leads others astray. Like Lauren promoting Nazbol (inb4 its a joke). This is a clear sign she is uneducated in politics, along with the other Nazbol cult members. It's literally a political cult with no substance.

2. Right and Left are outdated concepts. The Right acts like the Left and the Left is LAPRing as the right. Our choices are only Nationalism and Globalism, both of which are both and superior to the Right and Left models. And again: if these "right-wing" personalities had any understanding whatsoever of geo-politics they would know and accept this fact. They are children trying to act grown.

She looks like a skinwalker trying new facial expressions to better mingle between the human population. Also nice fat jewish titties.

why is that man wearing a bra?

>has to write JEALOUS at the end so no one suspects she is in fact the jealous one

Now that's what I call cringe-drama.

What did even fall out over?

This is our new Queen?

Hallelujah!!

Laura can't compete with Lauren's cuteness

Over some guy named Luke on media matters. It's sad desu.

Who the hell cares
Go watch real housewives of atlanta on ur cuck tv

If you truly belived what you just said, you wouldn't constantly attack Lauren, you would try to educate her.

They had a threesome with Luke Rudkowski and Loomer fingered Lauren in the butt hole during said occasion.