imgur.com/a/ngMIq
>E Syria Oct26
i.imgur.com/nOUJvTr.jpg
>SE Syria Oct11
imgur.com/a/q2oaN
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Nov 1
>6 Tu-22M3 bombers strike IS positions in Abukamal, destroyed designated targets
>Ru says UN-OPCW Khan Sheikhoun report looks like 'amateur document'
>SAA/IRGC/Hez continue advance along Deir Ezzor-Albukamal Road, liberating 11km of territory E. of the T-2 Pumping Station
>Saudi Minister says that Hezbollah should be toppled, promising that Lebanon will see ‘astonishing’ developments soon
>HTS attempts to assassinate rival jihadist commander in southern Aleppo
>Hama; Republican Guard and Qalamoun Shield forces capture over 10 villages west of the Ithriya-Khanasser Hwy in a bid to expel HTS
>Iraqi Armed Forces liberate several villages, including Al-‘Ubeidi, near the ISIS stronghold of Al-Qa’im.
>Thousands of tons of stolen wheat and fertilizers found at ISIS hideouts in DeZ
>Abadi; No joint administration of borders with Iraqi Kurdistan, dialogue with Kurd regime will begin once referendum annulled, not suspended
>Saudis suffer worst week to date in Yemen after Houthis destroy 3 army vehicles near border
>Putin arrives in Tehran for meeting with Iranian counterpart Rouhani/Azerbaijani leader Ilham Aliyev

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/hezbollah-hamas-leaders-meet-beirut/
web.archive.org/web/20171101005706/https://news.vice.com/story/afghanistan-keeps-losing-territory-to-the-taliban
youtube.com/watch?v=JFpanWNgfQY
archive.is/Q7mcd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Death to the enemies of HASHEM
Death to the enemies of ISRAEL
AMEN!

Don't even respond to memeflags indirectly. If they are soo keen on a response, let them use their real flag, why would they have to hide it?

Place your bets - First to fall:
>Abu Kamal to SAA
or
>Al Qaim to Iraqis

The murderers of the Messiah need to burn.

Maybe because maybe you are the memes? When an Indian brings an argument which you can't argue, you resort to "POO". Maybe thatswhy? Showing flags was a mistake.

Syria to Israel.

you should check out my post on last thread

>you resort to "POO"
not true, I also make fun of their wheel flag

10th for beautiful fat belgian lady

No, I do not do that. I do not resort to insults unless the other person does and even then I try to bring good arguments.

I am talking in general. Especially the burgers resort to shit like that. I don't understand what the flag has anything to do with the discussion here.

>Showing flags was a mistake.
Only plus was that we got to know most abhorrent posts were made by leafs

It’s probably because of the memeflag trolls

It shows that they are cowards with no backbone

Is it true that Egyptians are all genocidal antisemites or is Sup Forums skewing my perception?

Just curious, bro.

now the israeli flag trolls and you all give him (you)'s. WHAT THE FUCK IS THE DIFFERENCE YOU FUCKING RETARDS?

Oh really? The indian flag dissappeard completely. Why?
>Bravery and honor
>On the internet
:^)

My money is on Al Qaim, since the Iraqis are already at it

According to an Iraqi i know, he thinks the Egyptians are too soft and blames them for the 67 and 73 war losses
Also apparently Egypt used to be ruled by the Shiites and still celebrates some traditions/holidays but converted to Sunnis later

If they had any goal other than subverting threads, they'd have no reason to hide their real flag, simple as that.

>anti-memeflag shills faces when they look at /sg/ circa 2016

Reminder that meme flags are just fine and that Assad is a fucking sand nigger

>nose ring
Ew

This

>goal
And what might that be?
The past few threads are filled with idiots who spam their "memeflag" shit. So tell me, who is derailing and subverting the threads here?

>muh community
>muh memeflags
Neck yourself, why do I have to remind you?

As in Egyptians are too soft on the Jews? Interesting, watching clips from Memri makes them seem pretty bad although I don't know too much about how the Iraqis are I know polling data shows both countries are like 99% antisemites but that's just some bullshit ADL poll with leading questions.

Jidf pls

This. People who hate memeflags are obviously reddit trolls

there is no shame in showing your flag

>Oh really? The indian flag dissappeard completely. Why?
I'd respect Indian flags now more, it means indians are cowawrds who jsut want to talk shit

>posting the occasional reminder not to fall for memeshills is subversion
What? N, falling for the bait and getting the thread derailed, that is subversion. What their goal might be you ask? To disrupt threads and be annoying cunts it seems.

Death to South Africa, for starting this stupid “muh ebil memeflags” meme

Reminder
1. Do NOT reply to memeflags
2. Don't give attention whores what they want
3. Ignore and Report them
4. If you see someone replying to a memeflag report them too

if someone wants to do some good, gimme an ebin yemen map, k thx

No matter what quality their posst had, they've been constantly bombarded with "POO in LOO" shit.
See

We’re here to stay, and there’s nothing you can do about it. One day /sg/ will be entirely memeflag filled, and we shall pledge allegiance to Rojava, not ASSmad

Rojava is dead baby, Rojava is dead.

See
What's the fucking difference?

and you fall or it everytime, like a krautist

There is literally no legitimate reason to not use your real flag (unless your irani). If i can use mine, you all can use your you faggots. Just posting with this flag is enough to turn the entire thread in to a balkan shitthrowing thread. But it doesnt happen in /sg/. It doesnt happen is /sg/ because it doesnt matter where are you from. If you get shit that is because you are an obnoxious cunt, and thats it

>muh derailment
>muh off topic shit
Face it, you are the ones who are derailing the threads with your stupid “meme” spam

It’s just being born. Rojava has just seized the largest oil field in Syria, we also have the backing of the US AND Russia. Cry harder, Reddit shill
Thanks for the (You) as well

>No matter what quality their posst had, they've been constantly bombarded with "POO in LOO" shit.

Not my fault and none of our business. If they didn't oppose us, they wouldn't have to fear insults. If they come to be contrarian cunts they might as well be ignored or shitposted into oblivion.

Who is "us"?

Walmart is based

>Hezbollah, Hamas leaders meet in Beirut

almasdarnews.com/article/hezbollah-hamas-leaders-meet-beirut/

>No matter what quality their posst had, they've been constantly bombarded with "POO in LOO" shit.
Then just ignore and report those poo in loo spammers.

t. an actual meme country
I’m surprised you don’t have a me flag to cover your embarrassment

Didn’t even read past the second sentence fyi

/sg/ posters. If they come to post anti-/sg/ bullshit, we have no reason to justify our insults towards them. Stop splitting hairs

Kurds are brown turds, they ran away from KIRKEK cause they were afraid of the BASED BLACK IRAQI MAN WITH THE BIG LONG HORSE DONG

Shall we start a crusade against the /muslim general/ my fellow kekistani? They fucking deserve it for rejecting us

Every poster that needs to hide is flag is ashamed of it. Using a memeflag is the biggest insult to yourself you can do.

K***s are scum. And even the media here dropped them as "brave warriors".

See, this is why you get shit, this exactly is why you meme flags get shit

Fake flaggots just mad cause their small pickles are nothing compared to our LONG AND MASSIVE BLACK SAUSAGES

this is my real flag
kurds in germany are just butthurt that ethnic kekistanis get a flag on Sup Forums before kurdistan, even catalameme did
must sting
>mfw i have a flag on Sup Forums and kurds don't

I meant more like a shitmap style of current war, but thx anyways

>da ebin apartheid maymay
Apartheid is a serious issue and should not be joked about. Just goes to show that /sg/ is a piece of shit

I will even change my flag to show solidarity with my African brethren for this post

kek, forgot this
i know, i just wanted to repost it

cringe

I believe you should identify bait or not without looking at flags but looking at the (you)'s israeli flag gets the iq of this place has fallen a lot and is par for the course towards the level of /ptg/.

But my kekistani brother, we must support a free kurdistan, if only to TRIGGER /sandniggergeneral/

A pointless meeting tbqfh senpai. Hamas takes too much money from the Gulf and Turkey. They are also used to getting buttblasted by Israel and developing all the telltale signs of the cucked-Arab-"country/organization" syndrome. Come the next regional conflict they'll be at odds with Hezbollah again. Sorry to say, because I feel bad for them for being responsible for one of the least developed and most blockaded areas in the world. Can't imagine the scale of the problems there.

>The Afghan government controls the fewest number of districts since SIGAR first began recording district-level data in Dec. 2015. Kabul lost nine districts to insurgents over the last six months ending in August 2017. The losses means some 700,000 Afghans are now living under insurgent control or influence, according to U.S. Central Command’s U.S. Forces Afghanistan (USFOR-A).
>FDD’s Long War Journal estimated in September that the Taliban controlled or contested 45 percent of the country.
>web.archive.org/web/20171101005706/https://news.vice.com/story/afghanistan-keeps-losing-territory-to-the-taliban

cringeistani

WE MUST STAAT A CRUSADE AGAINST THESE FILTHY MUDSLIMES. MAGA

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=JFpanWNgfQY

how accurate is this video /sg/?

Memes aside, k***s were and are never capable on creating and governing a country of their own. They don't even have an unified language.

Good thread between Jewish Jew and Poly Pole that was, and no you idiot it wasn't me, beacuse I am me, and he is not me

The Indians and Israelis are back at it again it seems. Disgusting

god, just leave Afghanistan and make negotiations with Taliban

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

>blahblahblah kurdz r bad xd blahblah
Meanwhile *rabs aka sandniggers can’t even avoid civil war

LONG LIVE ROJAVA AND KURDISTAN

Not accurate at all, also the map is pure garbage and 2-3 years old for Syria and shows much more ISIS territory than there actually is
In general anything from Vox can be considered worthless as a source

muh dick

Been busy with security related stuff in CPT and the Boland

Checking in for my updates and to say that the final and only solution to the memeflag question is systematic discrimination and destruction.

you mean to keep your neighbors iraq and syria in war?

And damn I have so much thingz to share, but am so tired after today, and no time tommorow too.. Hope I'll be able to share and discuss stuff with ya lads

seriously man

>systematic discrimination and destruction.
Seems like the best policy for RSA tbqhfamalamdingdong

>neighbours
Wtf I’m German, KEK (praise be upon him)

But more war in iraq and syria is good for everyone. The more dead sand niggers the better, ain’t I right my fellow BASED kekistani

archive.is/Q7mcd

>a newly released trove of documents recovered from Osama bin Laden’s Pakistan compound have revealed “secret dealings” between Iran and al-Qaeda.

>they can’t respond with good arguments so they ignore us
Typical sand niggers

Read my post, between nogs chimping at universities and trying to deal with murders in the Boland business has been really good, though I feel bad for the farmers.

I take it out on the students when they give half a chance

Convenient time to reveal the secret

Need 24h rest when I have barely 8, will lurk when I can, later man

Cheers mate

you sound israeli

from now on you are only allowed to post if your country strikes its enemies whenever it feels like it, and they're too scared to do anything about it

Is Iraq going to invade all of Kurdistan soon? I read they are tired of the whole autonomy thing and want all the strategic areas under federal control.

Very conviniet

Peace always wins bro. I’m glad to continue posting

Nice try, in German, but you really should make fun of America like that. American saved us from the evil nazis and communists, they saved you too

Why is this picture so funny?