Guns cannot protect y-

>guns cannot protect y-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ospNRk2uM3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

for every situation like your video shows,there are thousands of senseless murders that involve guns. Murders that would be greatly reduced if the US had more sensible gun laws.

wrong

If only he had performed that tactical roll earlier. Would have made it out alive.

wow, an American taking an anti-gun stance and an Aussie not posting bbc, what's this board coming to?

>more sensible gun laws
we have the most sensible gun laws now.

shall
not
be
infringed

Other way around

>Black people will follow the laws that we make

go look at brazil and Honduras you fucking nigger

saged

Nice shot man

>that clearance malfunction
damn... nigger got lucky

Fuck I hate our stupid laws, I can't even carry a fucking penknife technically and so I'm supposed to bend over and call the police when Abdullah is finished fucking me up the arse and slashing my bollocks off.
I own a shotgun, but I can't use it for self-defence, I can't buy slugs, it can't be pump action unless it holds less than 3 shells etc.

You're a fucking mentalist, you want to make yourself more helpless and less capable of defending yourself because people get shot? Are you retarded? Try getting stabbed 50 times in the gut and tell me it's a better way to go

Its not the laws that are bad its the negroids you forgot to return.

Yeah and the overwhelming majority of them are dindu nuffin gangbangers and suicides. Just look at Chiraq.

We have extremely sensible gun laws..it's called shall not be infringed

>maybe we should make murder illegal too

Bullshit.
A lot of people are killed by niggers because they weren't armed.
Instead if being a victim of crime and quite possibly murdered, gun up and kill a nigger when they attack.
It'll save not only you, but also the life of a future victim.
Guns are necessary because niggers exist.

I'm pretty sure those people were protected by a security guard.

>How NOT to rob a bank

That last shot was a murder attempt, the offender was running away from the scene with his back to the room and the guard still took aim, waiting a few seconds, and fired a shot at him.

Would've been a lot easier with a hand grenade. Legalize hand grenades.

Gramps did pretty well.

Not too sure about that, the guard's first shot seems pretty spot on, chances are, he'd have died anyway.

I am just saying that a few more regulations to limit gun sales would do a lot to prevent guns from getting in the wrong hands. It is simply too easy to buy a gun here in the US. I do think someday this country will come to its senses and enact much stricter gun laws. We can only pray that this happens sooner rather than later.

I've used a firearm to protect myself from brown people with gang affiliations twice now. I never reported it. My situation isn't as uncommon as you think.

hey newfags guess what race the robber was?

anyone have the webm of the nigga trynna go akimbo in the gun store

dat tactical combat roll

no system is perfect
exept only whites countries

> t. someone who doesn't live in the ghetto.

Registered firearms are for white people. Every nigga in the hood carries ghost guns.

You can walk down MLK Blvd. in any city an purchase a unmarked SIG $250 outta trunk.

Gun Laws affect you, not us, hommie.

The offender was obviously trying to get into cover to continue his murder spree.

He was a HUMAN, you shitlord!

SHALL

still armed
still dangerous
when he realized he fucked up, he still could've tossed his gun aside and lain on the ground instead of pocketing it and running away

fuck off, retard.

Belgian?

No it wasn't. The criminal could have been running to get a different gun or more people. It was justifiable.

this.

also, if you really care about dealing with violence, even going so far as to take away peoples' rights, let's talk about deporting blacks, spics, and muslims.

Holy shit that old man is a crack shot. Notice how no glass behind the black man gets shot out, no holes in anything, I think he hit with every round. The nigger on the other hand... I don't know where his bullets landed. I don't think he even hit the wall once, I think just the front of the counter.

gun laws wont stop niggers from murdering everyone. niggers don't care about laws.

>hommie

He was a fellow EARTHLING you bigot

DROPPED

What regulations would have prevented Stephen Paddock from killing as many as he did?

lol that barrel roll

We have a high homicide rate because of nuggers you fucking retard. The white homicide rate is the same as Finland. Hell look at Switzerland where the laws are laxer than libshit states like Cali, NY, and NJ.

More like, that kind of shit goes down so fast and is so traumatic that it takes your brain longer to catch up to what is actually happening than it takes your trigger finger to squeeze. If the shooting stops, the gun is dropped, you wait 10 seconds and then shoot again, probably not justified, but when it's an ongoing clusterfuck and there's lots of movement and noise, shit happens.

Actually, that's not how US law works (assuming this was the US). If they were ever armed, it changes everything, because you can still just flip around take more shots while running. When it's murder is when they were never armed and you're chasing their ass down to execute them.
It appears the nigra dropped the weapon, but you can't expect someone to process that and guarantee that in the heat of the moment. If you walk into a store with a gun out, you just gave anyone a license to kill your ass.

well consider all i have to do to get a gun right now is go to any bumfuck Mexican place and ask for a seller and just pay cash for a throw away gun, your argument is invalid

Holy fucking shit.

He was a good boy who dindu nuffin

>That last shot was a murder attempt
erm, ok. When the gun gets drawn, someone is going to die. Injuries, people getting scared, loud noises are all just incidental.
You draw the gun to kill, that's it.
Really not trying to be an internet badass here, but the way some people think guns are for anything else is unhelpful. Rifles can control pests in a rural setting, but pistols and assault weapons are for killing people, nothing else.

I hope that guard got a raise, what a beast.

statistically theres a minimum of 64000 instances of someone using a gun in a self defense situation in the US per year. thats 6x more than the amount of people who die by them in homicides. and that number is the lowest of the low. high estimates put it into the millions.

Why you don't rob gun stores, the webm.

can gun-grabbers ever defend their stupid gun-grabbing without using the words "sensible" or "common sense"?

only two possibilities - both expats or 9/10 trolls

Swedish?

The virgin employee vs the Chad retaliator.

No, because they think with their emotions and frame their arguments with emotion.

Please. Stop. Just stop.

good, when will leafs be next?

That's true. The murder rate is half of what it was when we started gutting the gun laws a couple of decades ago.

>being this cucked
i didnt even need to check your flag to know why

SHALL NOT

Fuck off

it's like every leftist gun policy is just a sleuth of buzz words

hey man nice shot!

>if you kill your enemy he wins

It's just so OBVIOUS that in (CURRENT YEAR) anyone EDUCATED has the COMMON SENSE to believe in SENSIBLE GUN CONTROL. It's all just so SIMPLE everyone should do it.

Have another

LMAO the dead nigger was dual-wielding

Webm on mobile how? Goodgle no help. Wut da fuggg!

what a assault weapon?

Had he been aiming the gun and not pointing it up in the air he could have won that firefight.

he ran out of stamina, had to wait for it to recharge.

I wish I had a gun because in my town I never see police around at all unless theres some event on which is essentially never, and when I do see them its just scrawny short women that I could one-punch if I ever had to, seriously how are they meant to intimidate anyone?

did that nigger just try to akimbo at the last second?

lols that last shot!!! go grandpa!!!

if you watch it carefully the employees reacted almost 4 seconds faster than the security guard

he did a good job in the end but it was a pathetic display

Brazillian cops are like US cops on fucking steroids.

>robbing a fucking gun store

>Mugging in flipflops
The absolute madman

>I'll just let that crazy gunman flee outside where all the other civilians are, no need to kill him

the employees actually have to be watching for new customers constantly, sec. guards are just thinking about how much their feet hurt or when their next break is

A young Tucker cucking a gun grabber:

youtube.com/watch?v=ospNRk2uM3U

Barrel Shrouds are evil! Good thing my AR has a hand guard on it.

fuck that, BR cops are like fucking Judge Dredd

A HUMAN BEING !!!11

ITT: People trying to justify murder. It's okay if they're black.

i kekd

We need to ban high-caliber magazine automatic trucks.

That police response time though.

I know the feel. Only allowed a knife with a folding, non-locking blade of less than 3 inches in length. And you can't even use that in self-defense. Not to mention the police are completely fucking useless.

Does anyone have the motorcyle chase where the cop just executes the fucking slime? Its an aerial shot video I think.

It's survival of the fittest down there

they know theyre dealing with the scum of the earth and theres only one way to deal with that kind of trash.

looked like he got him on the first shot. Good security guy.

shot him in the back. if a prosecutor wanted to could have probably gotten him on homicide had the guy died

You become a policeman then and stop bitching