Why would it not be ok to be white?

It's Ok to be white

The statement infers that some white people are not comfortable in their own skin. It's almost like an affirmation.

Neo-liberalism comes coated in a garb of expectations for a world, that do not live up to reality. These are covertly required yet never pronounced, as all ideology tends to function.

Yet the resentment of having to adopt this schema creates resentment, bitterness and ultimately a rejection of it.

This is partly the attraction of the far right, the quelling of guilt and shame for feeling angry and violent in a society that it's not OK to express this in, in a healthy way.

However and it is a big one - Fighting one ideology with another does not draw to any conclusion.

What is the solution?

Some of you may have made up your minds and be resolute of what a solution may be, no matter how impossible or impractical.

Others just want to see the world burn and would welcome a nuclear war.

Yet others see we are in untenable times and want resolution, in which I see there is an internal element required on our relation to the unspoken.

My thoughts. What are yours?

Other urls found in this thread:

futureu.education/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/hidden-injuries-of-neo-liberal-academia.pdf
scholar.google.co.uk/scholar?q=neo liberal guilt&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi1_5DMyp7XAhVH6xoKHccVCYoQgQMIKzAA
archive.is/DWMwQ
twitter.com/DyingSparrows/status/925869935737401346
community.babycenter.com/post/a67837114/its-okay-to-be-white.-posters-found-on-campuses-this-morning.
youtube.com/watch?v=rrIoe8ZQdVQ
twitter.com/UAlberta/status/925784681890635776
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/90bdbb_37990863aa934e5895ae553a1ced3c34.pdf
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/79w7jo/racists_are_putting_up_nazi_propaganda_in_my_town/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who the fuck cares what you think.

Sage

Fuck off shill
captcha ADOLFO SALVATERRA

I do, and nothing to do with you

I expected brutality yet I'm unmoved and untouched yet you reveal more about you.

what the fuck are you on about

fuck all non-whites.

no, it justs says it's ok to be white.
the problem is people like you who make shit up about nothing cuz you interprete it this way and think i do/ should think the same.
now you are making shit up to convince others. you're trying to make a little fanbase for shitty thoughts and join your cause, who is like i said made up.

>it justs says it's ok to be white.
But there is meaning behind it. It's being discussed and posted by racists, white supremacists, and alt-righters. It's not just text, it's a message

It's an anti cause really I support but people make up there own minds

Fuck off hippie.

Ah Nixon glad you arrived

Never let ignorance be your coat. This is ideology

Also it's a different thing to everyone. Yet some make it unified in their minds.

So happy a faggot Jew could come along and enlighten us on why we should just accept destruction without a fight. Thanks Jesus.

Your welcome, I was asking a question really. It's an opportunity to get yer red pills out, they need to be compelling though.

This campaign is to invoke an anti-media response

There is no meaning behind the posters, everyone that is white besides numale liberals are comfortable being white. The media will paint these as bad though and a bunch of white people that aren't very bright will attack them for it.

Eventually it'll make its way to facebook and it'll be funny as fuck seeing people debate it

this eternal white guilt shit was only ever going to end one way

>wah wah I'm oppressed, it's hard living in the wealthiest country in the world and having all of civilization culture and history cater to me wah wah wah
that's why, it's a lack of perspective. some genuine psychopath racists suckering some little kids in to thinking they're get beaten and mugged if they go near minorities. that's all.

It's a part of it I see, yet for others it is a genuine concern. The way I see it the right does raise some important issues that liberals don't address however the solutions seem to be brutal and impractical.

I have the right to exist. My family has the right to exist. My culture has the right to exist. My culture has the right to self-determination through the formation of an ethnic nation-state. My nation has the right to refuse entry to those who are not of its integral culture.

These rights are not up for debate. They will be enforced.

could you give me any links or background where this mindset of being white is not ok comes from. is it real or are we retard fishing?
twitter whores, ((them)) or frankfurter schule doesn't help me here. laugh about germans, swedownies or europe all you want, but i really have a hard time to understand your identitiy stuff atm. "being german is not okay" wouldn't work at all. and we are known to be evil beyond the limit and warp 18 beyond that pathetic concept.
is it showburgertime :"everyone look at me" related? about who wins the spotlight of "who the fuck cares media"? pls help me out.

As the laws of physics state

It's obviously a message to white people in response to society's current racist stereotype.

It's also a message to the anti white groups of people who seem to use this alleged outrage of the black community who's had enough with abuse, to tear down white people and use them as a scapegoat for their own lack of concern.

Clearly it works because it's pulled the less intelligent out of the woodwork and made them

look like morons to anyone who has half a brain. The message is clever because it says nothing offensive yet opposes a group of people

which in turn displays the underlying message to this whole racial dispute where on the surface level it appears black are simply defending themselves, but deeper down they're acting self inflicting damage as an excuse to go on the offensive tword whites and police

you guys sound like a bunch of racists

This was a good campaign
A better one is to start hanging blank sheets of white paper and convince them that that alone is racist. let's get schools to ban white paper.

Fuck off mouthbreather.

The SJW media world is full of self-haters

Are you Muslims or nigger or both ?

I have not read this but I will futureu.education/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/hidden-injuries-of-neo-liberal-academia.pdf

#NotAllWhites

steve dies at the end of season 2

Neither

Your opinions are retarded, and I'm not usually one to talk about rebbit spacing, but holy shit, you dont need a seperate line for every fucking inane thought you have.

Anyone bumping this garbage is a fucking mongoloid.

saged

a "racist incident"
can you adam and eve it

This page is full of them also

scholar.google.co.uk/scholar?q=neo liberal guilt&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi1_5DMyp7XAhVH6xoKHccVCYoQgQMIKzAA

Jesus H Checked
>yet
>yet
>yet
>yet
Settle the fuck down with your dilettantism. Then unironically end your life.

Every one of these threads you've posted this. Must get boring to be so unsuccessful in every avenue of life.

Don't deny it

Is that real? It's only been a day?

REMINDER TO NOT ENGAGE AGGRESSIVELY WITH PEOPLE WHO TAKE THE BAIT BECAUSE DOING SO COMPLETELY DESTROYS OUR CAMPAIGN OF SENSIBLE NON AGGRESSION

STICK TO ORIGINAL PLAN, PERSIST AND ENDURE

WE MLK JR NOW
WE GANDHI NOW

nobody cares faglord.

WASHING POST TOOK THE BAIT
>WASHING POST TOOK THE BAIT
WASHING POST TOOK THE BAIT
>WASHING POST TOOK THE BAIT

archive.is/DWMwQ

KEEP PUSHING ANY ANONS THAT ARE GOING FOR ANOTHER ROUND.

This is the only valid "change" in my opinion. The swap from "." to "?" tells you everything you need to know when people start ripping these posters down.

twitter.com/DyingSparrows/status/925869935737401346

Professor who tweeted about how it is not okay to be why.

Ask him if he is Jewish?
He looks Jewish to me.

You see there is a perfect example of what the perceived required rules are despite any exclamation. Double posting on you tube another.

The rest is your problem

>The statement infers that some white people are not comfortable in their own skin. It's almost like an affirmation.

Wrong. It infers that a sizable minority is pushing policies that are anti-white.

The reason why liberals are offended is they KNOW they are anti-white. They tear down the posters because it's easier to remove it than to admit to themselves that they don't believe that "It's okay to be white."

To them, whiteness comes with strings and a history of colonialism. Liberals are incapable of separating whites of the past with whites of the present. All of the same characteristics that racists hold also apply to liberals, most notably the inability to distinguish individual actions of a group (Dylan Roof) with the group as a whole.

To a liberal, 'whiteness' is a problem that must be erased. To a liberal, 'whiteness' can be magically cured through interracial relations. The same people who claim that skin color doesn't matter do everything in their power to make it matter.

To this I say, "It's okay to be white."

>suckering some little kids in to thinking they're get beaten and mugged if they go near minorities.

ya don't say?

anyone got a link to the "its okay to be white" discord?

Never thought about that, how astute.

>It's not okay to be white
gee i guess I'll just let myself get attacked then

>Racists are the same as leftists

Wow, mmm, you can really taste the civic nationalism and magic dirt.

These selfhating liberal coalburners are actually defending the blacks who blatantly said that it's not okay to be white. Our youth are just too brainwashed by their marxist professors to see the cognitive dissonance in their arguments.

I meant the dilettantism not the other bit

EVEN NORMIES ARE TALKING ABOUT BEING WHITE IS OKAY

This appeared on the baby blog BabyCenter Community

community.babycenter.com/post/a67837114/its-okay-to-be-white.-posters-found-on-campuses-this-morning.

This was posted in a previous thread, but I had to fix it up some.

ps I can't find any accurate statistics on biggest boards (the one I did find didn't include some big ones like Sup Forums) but Sup Forums is definitely driving a huge amount of traffic to the site.

NOV 4th
WE ADD A NON _THREATENING
>?

First time actually thanks for the response.

Because it's a confirmation that there exists a ghastly huge racial rift in America, so big that psy-ops has to shill a meme, and even convince Sup Forums to repress their innate racism just to attract lefties. Then /pole/ goes back to its usual self in a matter of hours and surprise surprise, they were just kidding.

This reaction may hide the fact that deep down they know their all racists as fuck really.

This. Not only do they want to end "toxic masculinity" they also want to end "toxic whiteness." I've seen it too many times.

Why are you attempting to justify it?

It's okay to be white.

That's the message. It's okay to be white. It's basically the barest bone bridge to find common ground for dialog, and like expected, still impossible for the left to do. Now what does that tell you ?

>It's okay to be white.

youtube.com/watch?v=rrIoe8ZQdVQ

Fuck off stormfag, this isn't about your wetdreams of getting spit-roasted by Hitler and Muhammad Ali.

It's okay to be white. No one is good or bad by the way they are born.

FUCK TRUMP FUCK WYPIPO

If you stay late lurking this, remember to keep yourselves extra comfy

anyone have the original without the question mark?

twitter.com/UAlberta/status/925784681890635776

This could be lulz worthy.
Same University that said "It's Okay To Be White" will not be tolerated.

See if we can get them to delete this tweet.

>implying it wasn't your racism that kept you up to date on the shenanigans on Sup Forums.

Watch this thread get blackholed in a matter of minutes with a new one replacing it almost immediately.

Bought my sticker paper. Waiting until 1-2 AM to go out.

>Está bien ser Blanco
fix'd

>>anyone have the original without the question mark?

I wish who was ever making these threads would put it in the OP.

Couldn't be further from the truth.
Not even a nationalist. Just want a balanced budget and good long term planning.
Yep.
You've been BTFO. Fuck off bigot.

Our next step should be to post

It's Okay To Be Black

Then record the media and publish the disparity between the two

I'll give it a watch later, cheers.

I browse Sup Forums regularly. I'm a social libertarian. I believe in equality under the law for everyone. I believe pluralist and syncretic societies make the greatest cultural and scientific achievements by virtue of their diversity of thought.

There are more things between my couch cushions than are dreamt of in your caricatures. And it's okay to be you, too.

do it

>posts swastika armband
>screeches about white genocide
>oh no, not me

If you aren't a stormfag, you REALLY need to work on your optics, user.

I don't think there will be any reaction

pretty racist of you to assume something about an entire race of people

Wow you are so fucking clever user.
Look how smart and creative you are.
Wowee, really fucking just wow
What would we do without you?
--

Stop being a shit head.
Stick to the plan or just stay the fuck home.

It's okay to be white.

It's also okay to sage this gay ass shit. Shills being shills as usual.

>Neo-liberalism comes coated in a garb of expectations for a world, that do not live up to reality. These are covertly required yet never pronounced, as all ideology tends to function.

This doesn't mean anything, just like everything else you fucking retards say.

>Fighting one ideology with another does not draw to any conclusion.

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

Say something that makes sense or GTFO

LOWER

Stick to the plan retard

I don't know if you're retarded or very retarded. Look at the picture again, moron.

Just stick to the original plan, it's working. No need to change things.

No I think it's partly the truth. The great lie, a society pretending that it doesn't find the majority of it's members and even living a disgusting, disappointing mess.

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/79w7jo/racists_are_putting_up_nazi_propaganda_in_my_town/

is there a /wg/ in the catalog right now? can't find it

Getting WaPo is impressive.

>FUCK NAZIS
>has a communist banner thing
do they not get the irony

In a plan to destroy western civilization its critical to undermine the group that created modern living conditions. Destroy their confidence and identity, Right now its the pitting of the creator species against the parasite class thats important. The jews need violence and destruction between these groups to seize control and resume true genocide as they demonstrated when taking control of the russian revolution.

Thanks for reminding me it's okay to be me. I didn't need a meme to know that. But this meme itself makes a parody of public discourse seeing that the lefties know of its white supremacist origins, and they're taking this opportunity to attribute it to Sup Forums.

It's assuming that there is a problem being white. There is no problem being white, just as there is no real problem being black or Muslim.

Someone needs to drop these flyers from airplanes over every ghetto in America.