Why don't we ban trucks, pol?

Why don't we ban trucks, pol?

Well, trucks are not a right, so you actually can ban them.

I have a right to own assault trucks. You can't take that away from me euroPEON!!

/checked /thread

polska power
i will die face down in the sand sooner that i will not respond to a polish poster

Is that sarma?

This terroist attack was brought to you by The Home Depot

BAN TRUCKS NOW!

For fuck's sake, is this a real twitter post? Will this stupid cunt fuck off with her constant harping on suppressors? We came so close to legalizing them, and now she won't shut the fuck up about them in specific.

wtf I love Hitler even more now

golabki you cretin

Because this attack only killed and wounded 16 tourists and not 600 Americans, you fucking Poland cuck where guns are banned as fuck.

nobody NEEDs that much horsepower! common sense truck control

Trucks with silencers ... a fucking Nightmare.

We must impeach Drumpfi

Trucks are designed to get you from point A to point B.
You can also go shopping and other destinations in your truck.
You can haul things in your truck.
Trucks are a tool we use to make our lives easier.

Guns are ONLYdesigned to KILL. MURDER. END LIFE. You don't NEED a gun in 2017. You NEED vehicles.
You literally can't come up with any reason to own a gun besides "muh ebil gubment".
The government has millions of troops and war-Vehicles. You would lose to the government in a single day if you even tried anything.

>inb4 you can only rent automated vehicles
>inb4 you can only get them to go to pre-programmed / pre-authorised destinations
>in before car are equated to guns
>inb4 non-automated vehicles are banned from public roads

Cap this guys. Enjoy the future.

Make mufflers illegal again.

Yeah but this would happen even without the terror attacks shit

What if the truck had been powered by a solar powered electric motor and no one heard him coming?

What about a technical? Wouldn't that fall under 2A?

it's a fine counter example for why licensing gun ownership won't stop killing, though, so thanks for that.

>Trucks are designed to get you from point A to point B.
You pro car people think just because the right of travel is in the constitution you have the right to take innocent lives? Who needs a car? Our founding fathers had horses and wagons in mind not 120mph machines of death. go fuck yourself drumpkin.

Best of Sup Forums