Weed is degenerate

I know its like the foundation for underdeveloped cultures, and it will bring the western society down to those cultures with time, but maybe black communities, the middle east and african countries are happier in the long run?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bM2AOaFS2wI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like most of pol is degenerate.
Smoking weed while bashing Israel, thinking they are red pilled haha

There is nothing wrong with smoking a little once in a while.

Like with anything else, moderation is best.

I used to smoke all the time when I was younger and I got lazy. However I know people who still to this day get high every night who are productive.

Its definitely not good for teens. Adults, nothing wrong with it.

Fuck off you big government nigger.

right lol

It might be degenerate but it sure is fun.

ye sure. that sounds like a lefty thing to say. lets have no government. lets have anachy. jesus christ dude. druggie

>I know its like the foundation for underdeveloped cultures
China and India aren't really underdeveloped

Fuck u nazi faggot. PEople make choices, if they feel that THC allows s them a more palatable reality than the jew controlled nwo, who the fuxk are u? A goddamn shill. Fuck u bitch. We will fuck ur wife and daughter and sons!

>There is nothing wrong with smoking a little once in a while
it's bad for your lungs, I make an oil and use it to prevent radiation sickness working in Japan, works pretty good and doesn't cost anything, all home made stuff

Its a plant you retard. Blame the player not the game

I vape for appetite and sleep. helps me make those gains. fite me.

this guy is crazy calling stuff degenerate, the nazis made epic use of amphetamine to speed up maneuvers and achieve things no other army ever did before, they also ravaged the whores of every nation they passed through raw and bloody

youre right. we have much to learn from the slave labourers and street shitters...

The german wehrmacht took meth while conducting blitzkrieg.

>small government
>anarchy

eat shit faggot also kys

you can't really learn anything from them now, all their libraries got burned down when the communists took over

youre right. i never thought of i like that before. the countries using amphetamine thousands of years ago are also degenerate. you know as amphetamine has been around for thousands of years in its current form.

>lefty thing to say
>no government

there is quite literally nothing wrong with a little doobage. chill out norski, buy a bag and get it out of your system, beats bitching about trivial shit like weed on a Carpathian hockey card trading forum

Where is the proof you kike

yoyo 420 yo!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=bM2AOaFS2wI

It helped me get over my alcoholism. Not saying it doesnt fuck with your chemical balance or weed culture isnt cancer though.

>alcoholic
>starts doing drugs

"I'm no degenerate"

like alcohol is better? what a dumbass.

Dumb ass faggot. I GUARANTEE THIS F(L) AG has had a dick in his ass

I smoked a joint once and now I have severe schizophrenic episodes every other hour

western countries compared to the other countries.
ye, alcohol has done much better things for its people.
in my personal opinion, none of it should be legal.

i guess we found the nigger browsing pol today

Was a probably a leaf

This thread is picking out the blue pilled niggs quite effectively

indeed

The CIA uses illegal drugs trade to finance shadow wars and coups.

Any drop taken out of that bucket is fine by me.

Besides, its just fucking pot.

samefag

Ye. I'm every Norwegian on pol

>implying you're not breathing in worse shit everyday when you're driving.

Unless your body is weak as fuck a little weed and alcohol once in a while will do more good than harm.

but the other shit im breathing in isnt making me a underdeveloped nig. huh

People are pretty defensive. OP (me) hit a weak spot here.

>Insert moonman meme here

>77

When it's archived, another thread will pop up. Then another. Then another.
This really hit the blue pills hard.
OP here btw.

Fuck you faggot. Whites have been ingesting all kinds of drugs for ages through trade and experimentation. It rarely got in the way of our march to superiority then, with only opiates being a real problem.
If anything it should just be withheld from the jobless. You don't need it unless you have a medical condition or you actually have real stress to relieve.
Stop being stupid.

b-b-b-but israel. b-b-b-but im redpilled.

Keep your body and mind clean!

>Yeah, like, weed is totally for degenerates bro
>Have you ever tried dmt? I took a tab of acid today

Sup Forums in a nutshell

>it's bad for your lungs
so is tobacco and alcohol is bad for your liver

>it makes you lazy
no, having a weak will makes you lazy. You'd be just fine if you made use of your willpower and remained productive or if you only smoked when you were done with your work/errands for the day

>even a little bit makes you intoxicated while a beer or two or a cigarette doesn't
So don't smoke weed before you drive or if you have some important duty to take care of like a job

>it ruins your brain/makes you dumb
Studies on permanent effects on the brain from marijuana use are very conflicted, but the only studies with any conclusive results are ones on chronic use. don't smoke all the time and you're going to be fine

>it's illegal
who cares

>it's a gateway drug
no. people likely to smoke weed are also more likely to try other drugs than non-weed smokers, but no study done on this can conclude that weed is the cause of increased likelihood to use other drugs

>you should always be sober and vigilant
I'd rather not live a life in which I can never relax for fear that I might be caught unprepared in a dangerous moment. I'd rather not sleep with one eye open for fear of unexpected danger because being afraid to die is for faggots

look at all that weeeeeed stacked so nice

I bet you drink alcohol
studies have shown that weed is much safer than cigarettes, plus the edible option is there

i dont drink

>he thinks supporting an arbitrary drug law is redpilled

psychedelics expand the mind bruh

>No big government
>Lefty
The left hand is the one that makes the "L" when you look at it. It's |_ not _|

so 2 other drugs thats shouldnt be legal makes the argument for making even more drugs legal?

suicides, accidents and murders and other things are affecting other people than the smoker.

"you cant overdose on weed"
stabs someone in a panick attack.

you can find a more effective medicine in a drug store for every single benefit you can get from cannabis, but stripped from the psychoactive effects.

weed should be used in moderation. That being said, you seem like the kind of faggot that thinks everything you dont like is degenerate. Must be a pretty lonely life mountain monkey.

that's horse shit, just like people saying it throws you in some other dimension or put you in contact with higher beings

I used to believe dmt did that, had to sit with a shaman so he carefully explained to me why I was a nutjob

the beauty of the trip is in your mind, your subconscious is what you explore, it throws back at you your life experience

dont be a joe rogan

never go full joe

i smell a shill

the other guy might be right tho.
the druggies you see under freeways must be a bunch of einsteins.

i need to ask them for tips for a better life

Why did you repost this thread? I'm not repeating myself, fool.

Surely having a low IQ has nothing to do with the middle east still being in the medieval times, it must be that sweet sweet whacky tabbacy

>1 post by this id

Since the MSM hates pot so much, we could probably get the left to turn on weed by fabricating evidence that suggests it makes you more right wing and making fash/confederate memes involving pot.

druggies underneath a bridge don't do psychedelics

sure. bet you know

LOL
I once had a drink and now im retarded, literally gave me an extra copy of chromosome 21
>>Literally made me retarded

Drinking soda is degenerate.
Eating junk food is degenerate.
And just about as unhealthy as smoking weed.
But I never said I was a saint.
I quit drinking years ago. I think that'll do.

DUDE YAAAAASSS

The point is Sup Forums keeps rambling this shit that psychedelics are like that magic pill from that movie that makes you smarter and it's so fucking is not. You're glitching your mind, makes you think differently, give you another perspective but that was already within you.

Pol is so full of degenerates. i never thought it was this bad lol.
basement dwellers = weed smokers?

>Weed is degenerate

You may mean well user but you sound like a (((pharmaJew))) to me.
>mfw a natural medicine used for millennia, non-toxic, moderately effective easily grown... ya I can see why (((pharmaJew))) hates it

ANYTHING can be used in a degenerate fashion user (see rule 34)

First of all pot =/= psychedelics
Secondly psychedelics destroy your ego and allow for deep introspection, there are no bad trips just bad people.

you will rather be a nigger/druggie than a pharmaJew?

fuck, youre right. the druggies under the freeway must be some wise men.

When did I say take advice from crackheads? you have a lot of learning to do

oh shut the fuck up you condescending memeflag faggot

Is more akin to a spiritual/ religious experience, you dont mind meld with Albert Einstein. Are you confusing Adderall with a street drug sweetie?

big government isn't inherently left or right, it's just that in modern politics it is mostly the left that has adopted support of big government.

sry, im not degenerate enough to know. ill ask the guy asking for change near the bus stop.
you got a tent or do u live in a sleeping bag?

What's with northern Europeans and weed?

Can you explain to me why smoking weed only after midnight once I am completely done with my day, to relax and fall asleep is degenerate? I will stop if I'm convinced to, I don't aim to be a degenerate.

take the blue pill then I guess. Learning things is for gays anyways

>so 2 other drugs thats shouldnt be legal makes the argument for making even more drugs legal?
>implying

>suicides, accidents and murders and other things are affecting other people than the smoker.
Are you telling me that people are more likely to commit suicide or murder when they smoke weed? [citation needed] Smoking weed may cause accidents but if you don't smoke before you drive or operate heavy machinery then who are you going to hurt with your weed-related accident? What kind of accident are you talking about?

>"you cant overdose on weed"
>stabs someone in a panick attack.
literally what the fuck are you talking about? People are more likely to commit panic-induced violence when they smoke weed? Did you get that from watching fucking Reefer Madness? Has this happened more than a few times to your knowledge?

>you can find a more effective medicine in a drug store for every single benefit you can get from cannabis, but stripped from the psychoactive effects.
Yeah, or you could even just remove the THC and take CBD capsules, which is extracted from cannabis but has no psychoactive effects. I, however, don't see why psychoactive effects are inherently bad when acting on responsible adults in their own homes occasion.

>Know people who smoke weed, but they are some of the most productive/motivated/smart people i know
>Know people who smoke weed that are lazy and don't do anything with their life

Wow it's almost like it's the people not the drug.

it's not its a Sup Forums meme because of potheads, who are the reason why we cant talk about it without having a bunch of virgins dweebs throwing a tantrum

if it's not what defines your personality and aren't obnoxious about it it's just fine

after midnight, after im done with my day, i tape my penis back, put on a dress and suck some dick.
just to chill and sleep like a baby.

i will stop if im convinced to. i dont aim to be a degenerate.

just like some people are degenerate and some are not.

Top kek, fuck you too.

>tips fedora

>doing a drug that alters your mind is as bad swallowing the life-giving fluid of another man
Why are people so bad at morality?

OMG. This actually explains why it's degenerate.
I bet the dude will still be smoking. Just as you would still be sucking cock.
Degenerates will always be degenerates.

>xDDDDDDDDD

Fuck off weenieboy

It's pretty well known desu. It was designed for Luftwaffe pilots who would have to fly extremely long or stressful missions day in and day out against the obviously superior allied airforce.

I wish I could still smoke big ol doinks but after entering the world of adult wage cuckery i”m afraid of getting drug tested and losing my comfy job.

It kind of does though, to be fair. When you smoke, you find the time to sit and think about normal every day stuff that you otherwise don't give much thought too- or at least, that's how I react. Smoking and questioning in the world eventually led me here.
However, just because I think it should be legal doesn't mean I think it's right for everyone. There are sloppy, angry drunks out there who just shouldn't drink- the same applies to people smoking pot.

HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY HAPPIER IN THE LONG RUN YOU FUCKING RETARD?
SERIOUSLY
you must honestly imagine that smoking weed leads to some "chill rasta jamaican dude weed" utopia.
jamaica is basically a fucking WAR ZONE.

how the fuck can you equate weed and happiness? are you that much of a fucking degenerate stoner?

It can be pretty relaxing tbch pham

>smoking induces a feeling of mild euphoria
>how the fuck can you equate weed and happiness?
Gee, I don't know user.