Which Muslim immigrant group in Europe is the ABSOLUTE worst? Here are your choices:

Which Muslim immigrant group in Europe is the ABSOLUTE worst? Here are your choices:

1) Pakis
2) Algerians
3) T*rks
4) Kurds
5) Albanians
6) Iraqis
7) Afghans
8) Moroccans
9) Somalis
10) Syrians

You can only pick ONE, preferably with a reason.

Albanians and Kurds are pretty workable in my experience

11) Serbs

somalis by far

"Palestinians"

Can't decide between Afghans and Somalis.

Go away kike. I get it you have it out for them, but they are not the worst by a long shot.

Yeah, Albanians aren't actually that bad, desu. I only really included them because I wanted a list of 10 and couldn't think of any other immigrant groups.

This. Muslim Serbs = Bosnians are probably the worst.

What about Poles, Ukrainians and Russians?

1) Paki's - they raped up to 1 million of my kin over 20 years

From what I've heard it's either Pakis or Somalis.

>Muslim

North Africans. Even within the Muslim world they have a bad rep. They're statistically the most criminal demographic and they have a bad education

12) swedes

Pakis are by far the worst humans. They are far below Nigs.

Living in Minneapolis, can confirm its 9.

Could it have anything to do with increased negroid genetics?

>Algerians

Its a tough call between 2,7 and 9 but Im gonna go with 7

Afghans and somali

Algerian have the highest rate of rape out of any nationality in sweden, afghanis are a bigger problem as we have more of them in sweden though

None of these are worse than jews however

1 or 9.

Can confirm as well

Interesting. Any personal stories to share? We don't have many Afghans here, but I've heard nothing but terrible things about the ones in Germany and Sweden.

Somalis

Niggers AND Muslims all rolled into one

Saudi Arabs.

They indoctrinate the young and spread anti-west hate at their mosques.

>Kurds
>Muslim

Pick one.

t. actual muslim

>differentiating them

>Muslim immigrant group in Europe
When I think of Muslim immigrants in Europe, the worst group is the Jews.

Moroccans by a large

Albanians aren't that bad desu they just sell weed here in Chicago

You forgot white cis gendered scum. Like all the people on this board really it is like very bigotred and hateful what you post, you can't just discriminate a group of people like that is just not right.

9 ainec

Syrians because they are fucking cowards and can't stay and fight to save their own country. Skinnyjeans LARPers should all fucking die on a beach facedown.

On second thought somalis are even more of a problem, but afghanis are slightly smarter. Problem with somalis is you get the whole niggerghetto culture and shootings in areas were normal families and children could be. Afghanis play the victim card with the "muh us invasion" and are very revengeful. They hate the whole west and blame every westerner for their own demise

At the end they are all subhuman.
>pic related

Kurds, theyre all criminals, commies or just slimy

I kinda sympathize with Afghans, we did fuck their country up pretty bad.

Somalians. Both they and pakis breed like vermin but at least pakis aren't niggers

why are there so many choices? :(

Jews

Poles are top tier lads. I would have 100 poles over any single immigrant. From the few I have met have good family values, either raised catholic or are practising Catholicism to this day. They generally integrate into English communities and their lasses are fit.

Maybe, but sweden didnt, yet they constantly blame swedes and threaten people here. There was only a few swedish troops in Afghanistan and they were only peacekeeping supervisors.
Afghans fucked their own country , religious extremists, very extreme

Somalis and Afghans

only arabs
berbers are white and based

t. Wojtek Wozniak the part time plumber and strawberry picker

Which tourist is the worst one? The british one.

They are the worst, a palestinian whore that got married with a jew tried to pull that white guilt shit on an italian TV show, she got laughed at.

Hello, 2007 would like their, even then, tedious stock response about Poles back.

wtf? no latin americans/hispanics? we have to fix this.
>*buys ticket*

English born, white as a milk bottle. Try again Ahmed

True dat, berbers are icelandic tier whites :)

french borns muslims. When they go to Syria they are so awful and impossible to handle ISIS officers put them in teams with chechens. Mother-fucking chechens. They get their asshole raped a little and they calm down a bit.

albos and turks

9 and why are Palestinias not on that list?

Pakis. Rapist roaches.

Then turks and somalis.

I've heard often that Somalians are pretty bad. I think it's because not only are they stupid enough to be Muslims, they're just plain regarded and super violent. What a terrible combo. If not Somalis, the. Probably the goddamn Pakis.

Roaches, without a fucking doubt

roaches
the rest only have "a few" bad apples whereas like 99% of turks are human trash

^ ditto fucking roaches if your country is so great why dont you just fuck off then

While that’s true, I don’t think a lot of Syrians seem too religious so there’s that.

First Post is correct

I actually already had some positive experience with bosnians, something I cannot say about African and Arab immigrants. Many bosnians hate them too.

Somali's are the worst. Even blacks hate them. Mind you Pakis are retarded inbreds.

I find this genuinely surprising. The Turks we have in Britain honestly aren't that bad. They pretty much just keep to themselves and run disgusting kebab shops. You hardly ever hear about them.

>thinks diaspora turks are real turks

I hope you get raped by a pack of our diaspora trash for your insolence you autist finfuck

Yes.

Somalians by far

T*rks are the single most annoying, disgusting, criminal, lowlife, welfare dependent, and useless ethnic group in the Netherlands.

If I walk past one on the street I feel physically ill.

Easily somalians

Where are toes?

If one country made a GoFundMe to nuke Somalia, it would become the richest country in the World.

Here you go, you subhuman footfag.

Somalis for sure they hack people up with machetes in Toronto

Where is Iran?

As a fellow Canadian I agree in Toronto the animals run rampant

Iranians are generally regarded as some of the best immigrants in Europe. Even by people who absolutely despise Muslims.

Syrians, yemenis, and saudis.

Also Palestinians can suck it. I'm not pro Israel, in fact far from it, but Palestinians are just fucked in the head. They're basically lighter skinned somalians.

Also Iranians and Iraqis. But I guess Iraqis more.

well they suck here.

Dont you have palestinians there in Dutchland?

Black

Simple enough? Or should I include brown as well

9, Somalians

Darkest and most niggeriest. Most savage of them all. No where near as bad as the others.

they are getting fucked up by israel

Somali niggers

The most numerous one

NAFRIS and Somali are

They suck because they’re materialistic and gaudy, but Iranians in the west (or at least here) generally have an indifference if not total antipathy towards Islam and actually make it a point to embrace Western culture.

Difficult choice. There is some real subhuman garbage on this list. I will go with #9. Somalis. They are twice cursed being both Muslims and niggers.

Somalis are the worst, but muslims absolutely fucking suck, no matter where they're from.

Same

Turks because of their acts of genocide that aren't ever taught in schools.

1. Pakis
Shit tribal culture + rape and pedophilia
2. Afghans
Shit tribal culture + rape and pedophilia
3. Somalis/ Eritreans/ East Africans
Shit tribal culture and low IQ/ impuls control