Deranged Far Left

They cant even engage in civil discourse, they just verbally accost you, how do we fix this? How do we restore civility to these animals. How do we undo what Obama and the news they watch brainwashed them into?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WreiKYzi3KA
youtube.com/watch?v=lkb7t553QtM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You cannot - they must be disposed of

It's absolutely disgusting. Honestly

You'd think being made fun of and losing would let them eventually realize that they need to negotiate from a position of assertive strength, not insecure, passive aggressive and psychotic. And many of them logically realize this but still feel that being wounded, aggrieved and hysterical is the highest moral position. I think it's the feminine attitude. We have to somehow trick the liberal men to stop acting feminine.

Slide thread. Also not what she said. Also not a liberal.

All good points honestly. They don't have common sense

Who the fuck made this webm? The video is "Trump Supporter Goes Off On Reporter For The Media’s "Misrepresentation" Of The President-Elect"

youtube.com/watch?v=WreiKYzi3KA

She is a Trump Supporter. Stop.

Step 1: stop with racist/misogynists comments
Step 2: admit trump is a literal retard
Step 3: attempt to find common ground

If you can’t do the first 2, you’re living in a different reality than most americans

"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

Look at this fucking liberal probably the same girl in the gif lmfaoo

get off my board shill

She's a fucking Trump supporter slamming the (((MSM))), you dumbass.

OP is a faggot

No it's not, it's an angry liberal yelling at a man telling him he's a fucking white male and should have no right telling her what she can do or can't do with her reproductive system as if an abortion or birthcontrol isn't something that affects THREE lives,

Get the fuck out my thraead shill.

She's wearing a Trump shirt for fucks sake.

You're not getting my name, your getting a fuck (You)

You've had your fun, you were rumbled.
Now fuck off with your lies.
Hope it didn't take you too long to make the webm

S A G E

Don't fix it. Let them destroy themselves until there's nothing left.

just watch the fucking gif idiot

what lies?

the left cant even steal memes and make them good

walk me through the picture. I don't quite follow, It looks like the girl in my gif

Just watch the fucking video, idiot.
youtube.com/watch?v=lkb7t553QtM

watched it for 2 seconds nice voice over try harder faggot