Why didn't you listen?

all you had to do was invest user... That's all you had to do.

This is the new age, the digital age. Whether you like it or not this is the future of Western Civilization. No politician can touch it, it's in your face. This is freedom. True Freedom.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-01/amazon-registers-crypto-ethereum-domains-rumors-swirl-it-may-soon-accept-bitcoin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Capone#Trials
en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Elliptic_Curve_Digital_Signature_Algorithm).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's still not too late. After CME's announcement, it will easily hit $8k

I know you fucking faggot. I think about it every single fucking day. FUCK OFF

Then buy some.. Every day is another missed opportunity.

money is the root of all evil, take your shit to /biz pls we're not here to read about pump and dumps.

It's at an all time high right now and op is shilling to get buyers before they dump it down several hundred dollars.

this.

TFW bought 2 pizzas for all 25 of my BTCs in 2012.

no thanks
Keep your bags

>several hundred dollars

>doesn't think btc fluctuates by several hundred dollars
How fucking stupid are you?

Last time you fags brought this shit to pol was when it hit 6k and then within a couple of hours it was back down to 5600...

>everyday shilling this
go back to /biz/ cyber kike

Holy shit it was $700 last year ?

Lmao the crash is going to see speculator. Can't wait to see so many of you retards commit suicide.

Made about 80 grand from BTC over the last 3 years. Shorting the fuck out of BTC right now though. If you're smart, you should do the same.

Wooosh lol

>2017
>don't invest in the stock market, it's going to crash any time

>2017
>invest in BTC, it's not goig to crash

Show me where I can cash out 500k dollars in Bitcoin. If not I'll just keep pumping into my s&p ira

>2009
>invest in BTC, it's not going to crash
>2010
>2011
>2012
>2013
>2014
>2015
>2016
>2017
^ We're here

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You faggots could have bought before the election for $600.

But you didn't.

Instead you shitposted on Sup Forums about how crypto is a ponzi scheme, a bubble, tulips, jew scheme etc.

All the while you kept spending your good goy debt tickets that the federal reserve printed for you.

You could have bought this spring when it broke $1000.

But you didn't

Instead you shitposted in bitcoin threads laughing at all the "gullible retards" who would lose everything in the impending crash.

You could buy TODAY, and leave the comfy good goy bubble of the traditional financial system behind forever.

But you won't

You'll shitpost in this thread calling it whatever bearish buzzword caught on this week. And you'll continue to lose your purchasing power at the hands of the jewish banking cabal.

And one day, by sheer force of gravity you'll be pulled into this brand new decentralized world we're building. But by then it will be too late, and you'll find your good goy slips are worth nothing.

I bought my bitcoin a few years back for a pittance, I haven't been listening to the fags wailing since then about ponzi blah meme blah, and now I'm worth more in BTC than £££s.

>implying I have money

With stocks you invest in legitimate businesses that are making products and services in real life. Stocks represent a real ownership in these companies, while a Bitcoin represents your digital ownership or a very volatile and speculative asset/currency.

Also Bitcoin has lost it's purpose. As a currency it is useless because it's so volatile. I remember years ago people said Bitcoin was digital currency now that it's slow, volatile and the fees are too high they're saying it's an asset like gold.. but the whole purpose of gold is to protect your wealth because it's not as volatile as say stocks or property.. you don't protect your wealth by investing in a speculative asset that goes down 5-10%+ every now and again.

Aka you're retarded like all crypto NEETs. The fact that you make the analogy with stocks shows that you're too dumb to be trusted.

Crashed hard in 2014, you know how many people got fucked by mtgox?

>jews sell of there bitcoin to crash it for the simple goyim
>us makes it illegal to buy bitcoin like china did when it crashes
>ww3 starts because the dollar is dead

pick 3 its your future, the jews are already complaining about bitcoin and trying to shut it down so we cant have it anymore. Look it up.

>feed my bubble like i did before you
no

Expect people to cash in after they realize it's all a scam.
Even the normiest of normies in italy (can't even understand a single word of english) heard about bitcoins and all desperate people are already in.

Very depressed I didn't buy any in 2009 when when I heard about this crazy thing called crypto currency. At that time I considered buying a couple hundred dollars worth a month for a few months. Instead I ran up huge bar tabs and supported single moms one lap dance at a time.

Just remember, when it does crash, the last one to get his money out is fucked.

Every fucking time when there is either a new high or crash you /biz/tards come here to post shit. Stay in your containment board.

A currency is supposed to be stable you fucking lunatic so how are you comparing it to the USD? Also the USD is not backed by nothing.. it's backed by the petrodollar and the largest military superpower in the entire history of human civilization. Bitcoin is backed by speculation.. Bitcoin requires never ending speculators coming in to pour money for it to be attractive.

BTC will be in peak bubble territory when you mom starts asking about it. For now, probably fine to buy long-term.

could have been me, got interested when btc was $25 but was just too lazy to get it set up.
could have retired on a $5000 investment :(

I'm in for about 3k so far. Started putting money in from FEB-MAY 17. All thanks to /biz/

How much time does it take to have all your assets liquidated in dollars on your bank account?

I took all my bitcoins and invested in trump coins right before it crashed on inauguration day. Now all I have to do is play the waiting game until people start buying trump coins again and I'll be a millionaire!

if this happens expect btc to go into orbit
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-01/amazon-registers-crypto-ethereum-domains-rumors-swirl-it-may-soon-accept-bitcoin

People said invest in the market for decades with a crash every 15 years or so.

And when the stock market crashes along with the dollar BTC and others will be unaffected? It's like people saying only the US will be affected by a crash, while the rest of the world was hit harder.

> What do we see, and how are we invested for it? The dominant present force is the distortion in the price of money – it yields nothing, and this means that all assets are overpriced, since all assets are priced against the return on cash.

> Since the late 1980s there have been a number of booms which have inevitably led to bust. Each bust has brought ever more innovative and accommodative monetary policy creating a ‘debt super-cycle’ in which excesses don’t get cleaned out, and debt progressively ratcheted up relative to GDP. In 2008 it looked, momentarily, like this had finally run out of road, but central banks pulled quantitative easing out of the hat and debt continued to rise. Investors in risk assets benefited, those relying on interest income have missed out, and wage earners felt left behind in a world with technology and global competition undermining job security. This manufactured financial peace is looking increasingly fragile.

> Low interest rates make high valuations seem reasonable. Return potential declines when asset prices rise faster than the underlying fundamentals.

> There is the potential for significant
market corrections as ultra-monetary
accommodation is wound back - no one
(including policy makers) can be sure at
what point the changes become critical
for market liquidity. And we should not
forget that the fundamental problem
which lay behind the GFC – too much
debt - remains unresolved.

Post yfw major investment firms have been increasinly in line Mike Maloney & Peter Schiff to the point where they are starting to allocate gold to their portfolios, are highly critical of monetary policy and believe the stock market is way overvalued.

What's funny is that these NEETs think they're pioneers and early adopters when the big boys like a Goldman Sachs and others have known about it for a real long time. You can't win against the big boys. And they know it's a bubble driven mostly by ignorant retarded millennials who think a crypto with slow transactions with high fees that isn't as secure as it's other crypto competitors like Monero is going to be worth a million per Bitcoin one day, lol.

Make sure to pay capital gains tax on that. Also you do know you haven't earned that money until you cash out right? So for now your gains are in limbo until you sell and pay tax on it.

not gonna happen
the visa/mastercard cartel will not allow it, not even from Amazon.

> As a currency it is useless because it's so volatile
Not necessarily, the biggest driver at the moment is sheer volume of people flooding into it, country after countr, institutions after institution. When it finally comes around to being popular enough to be a currency, given the delfationary nature it would be understandable for this one worldwide currency to be valued quite high and volatile on the way to popularity. People just aren't sure of its stability as a system just yet to handle transitioning finances there.

.t Silver bug.

>ill just sell it before that happens lol, duh
i cant fucking wait either lmao. they will be calling for the government to save them that it was unfair

Gold wasn't a currency until it was.

Bitcoin isn't a currency until it is. But bitcoin as a currency is simply a USE CASE. And only a potential one at that.

If you think people are buying bitcoin because "it's a digital currency", you are woefully ignorant.

Bitcoin is a decentralized ledger of account with zero intermediaries. That has implications humanity has never seen before. It has implications of a scale larger than that of the internet.

You can sit here and try to compare it to traditional assets that bear hardly any resemblance to it, but basing your argument on faulty comparison's is going to hold you back.

WHO BOUGHT AT THE 3700 DIP BOYSSSSSSSSSS. THIS IS NOW A SMUG COINER THREAD.

Better sell it before the crash.

Be real, you don't have the balls to short it. It would be crazy anyway.

Petroleum and military dominance does not last. One day it will end or come crashing down and what power does the USD have then? Tick tock tick tock USD power is dwindling day by day.

>also not investing in gold and silver
>investing in crypto currency that you can feel and touch
>implying anything that can be felt or touched is valuable at all

I could have it out about as fast as any money I've got in any of my brokerage accounts. A week or less.

>No politician can touch it
Uh, no. (((They'll))) regulate it soon. (((They))) always find a way or make it illegal.

Also, it's a bubble.

Good luck.

I never said that. Read my post again. Where did I imply that at all? I'm saying that you can't compare owning stocks in legitimate businesses like Google or IBM or Apple who provide great products and services and who have millions of employees with investing in a speculative and volatile electronic asset/currency. It's not the same and if you think it is then why don't you take all your money in stocks and put it in crypto if you're that confident? There's money to be made in crypto but it should only form 1-5% of your portfolio at best.

Also the stock market goes up and down the difference is that unlike crypto fags real investors know there's always crashes, recession, etc. crypto fags think theyre immune to all that. We have had 200 years of stock market price history to analyze and learn from.. with crypto it's still uncharted territory. Maybe the whole thing can crash to $0 or it can balloon and take over the world. Nobody really knows. I think cryptos are useless but the technology is what is going to change the world. You'll see the USD and others backed by block chain in the future for example.

We'll see how much it's worth after the whole bitcoin algorithm is hacked and counterfeit digital currency is rampant

Yeah traking all of the purchase/sell orders. It's a pain bc if you buy an alt (generally in BTC) you have to calculate the cost of BTC when you made the alt purchase and treat it as a sale. I'm happy with my positions now and am holding until I've had them for at least a year so i can claim LTCGs before i cash out any significant amount.

>pay tax on it
lol

Do you honestly believe that about Monero, and if so can you elaborate? Im legit interested.

>It would be crazy anyway.

No, it wouldn't. The US gov't could put the billions they own onto the market and regulate it at any time. Those are two events that are GIVENS.

Further, it's clearly a bubble. Some hedgefund is going to eventually capitalize on it and make hundreds of billions from their shorts.

It is "volatile"... because its price is growing fast. It belongs north of 50k. It's doing its best to get there.

It survived that pretty easily.

so how much interest can i make off of it?

Yes I know we're in a price discovery stage but until it stabilizes we will never know and nobody knows when that will be and what price is stable. Personally I think you're literally retarded if you think Bitcoin can take over or replace the USD or replace anything really.

and now its 6700...

Just a bit of reality check.
Without internet access, what use is bitcoin?

Check out every non-US military action against a country in the past 10 years. The first thing to go is internet.
Having a currency based on pure speculation is risky. When the crash happens current "investors" will be trying to off load all they can before it hits bottom. The problem is no one will be buying while its still crashing.

but high sell low boys

They have heard about it, but they're to pussy to hop in. Fomo is building up tho, it is only a matter of time. And the institutional investors already started to dip their toes. I think there is still a long way to go, before the bubble actually pops.

It's not even a good currency because it's slow and the fees are too high, I know because I bought drugs with it a couple months ago. It's a fucking joke.

Also I love how you conflated Bitcoin with it's technology - the block chain. I don't deny the ledger is revolutionary what im saying is that the coin itself is useless the real innovation is in the tech and that's what all the guys like Goldman Sachs, IBM, etc. think and believe as well. We will apply the block chain everywhere in the future but Bitcoin will be dead and useless and even unnecessary because we'll have fiat and physical assets on the block chain

Lmao this is why real investors and big guys laugh at you crypto NEETs

Buy the rumors, sell the news. This is the babby shit

Btc is an assets Like gold, inflation and stock market fuck ups just make it stronger.

HOW MUCH INTEREST CAN I MAKE OFF OF BITCOIN?
why can't anyone answer my question?

>tfw you mined 100,000 btc in 2010
>forgot the password because you assumed they were worthless

cryptoniggers fuck off to your containment board

Because it fucking fluctuates rapidly

Anybody making predictions is stupid, but the only losing move the past years has taught us is NOT TO PLAY

> Yes yes yes buy my bags before shit crashes back to 4000 or worse.

But you are unable to see that Bitcoin is simply a decentralized corporation.

It's employees (miners) provide a service (store of value on an incorruptible ledger of account, facilitation of transactions on said ledger). Miners are then paid by the transaction fees accumulated by providing said service, as well as the minting of new tokens (temporarily atleast).

If you put the energy cost of mining in terms of oil, it costs about 20 barrels of oil to mine a single block of transactions. The current price of a bitcoin is ~100 barrels of oil. Factor in the cost of hardware, ASIC R&D, overhead, use cases of the network, etc. and you see why the price is where it is.

Combine that with increased demand and an inelastic supply (no asset in the world has this phenomenon, not even precious metals) and you'll see why bitcoin's growth happens in fractally repeating gartner hype cycles.

Yer tax. Assets are taxed on capital gains and digital assets are no excemption. I'm gonna be laughing when you dumb tax avoiding NEETs have the IRS knocking on your door.

>Bitcoin is simply a decentralized corporation

When you put it that way... Bitcoin tax when?

>fluctuates rapidly
what is the APR?

You are legally required to do so. That's how ((they)) always get you, not paying taxes.

The gov has no real way of proving anything. It's another reason to ban btc.

>when you dumb tax avoiding NEETs have the IRS knocking on your door.
The IRS don't knock.

bitcoin IS THE BLOCKCHAIN.

You know, I remember this same buzzword bullshit happening when the internet first took off. The open internet was considered a joke. Who would control the content??

It's much safer for nice walled gardens created by *insert telecom here*. How's that compuserve service today?

Blockchains need to be open and permissionless otherwise they are pointless.

Good luck taxing an entity with no centralized point to tax.

>I think the technology is useless but the technology is going to change the world

wat

>prove it
gg gov

well, got into ETH @ 90USD at least, sigh.

>Be me 1.5 years ago
>Hear about the halving and know it'll make bitcoin moon
>Go to Sup Forums to tell my Sup Forumsros about it
>"Fuck off with your shilling. It's a pyramid scheme and bitcoin is worthless"
All you had to do was listen.
You could have bought in at $500 and be living in lambo land by now

>tfw had around 3 thousand bitcoin but hard drive with wallet crashed sale centrale

>buzzwordjargon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Capone#Trials

You are an idiot and I can prove it on this thread

>Investing in Bitcoin is basically betting that no one cannot "break" the 256 bit private key that you own. When a person obtains your private key, they can send your bitcoins to themselves, and cash them out.

>---------------------
>Bitcoin public/private keys use something called ECDSA (en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Elliptic_Curve_Digital_Signature_Algorithm).

>The reason why Bitcoin is currently safe, is because an attack needed for obtaining a private key requires a very large computation power, in order to solve the ECDSA equation.

>Everytime computer power technology increases, the risk of breaking a Bitcoin private key increases.

>The problem is that there is no way to know what the next breakthru computer power technology will be available in the near future.

>There is always a chance that the next breakthru could easily allow for anyone to break a private key in a matter of seconds. And the consequences of that happening can be serious such as dropping the BTC price to near zero, and losing all the invested capital in the virtual currency.

>If you are going to invest in BTC, be aware of the risks mentioned. There is always a chance that the risk of BTC price droping back to Zero, could happend in the next minute.

>My advice is to consider BTC as a risky investment. Don´t leave your investments in BTC. Cash them out as soon as possible, and diversify your investment porfolio.

he doesn't realize that a blockchain requires a tokenized asset to function (aka a cryptocurrency).

The gov needs tax dollars in order to survive. You do realize that if the gov can't find a way to tax this they'll ban it right?

Yes, you need to pay capital gains tax. Are you retarded?
>b-b-but they can't prove it!
The second you decide to cash out and they IRS sees you now have new money in your bank account, they will come running. If you don't ever plan on cashing out, you have nothing.

Click LTC

Any of you have screens or archives about how to get into bitcoin?

Woke up at 2am, check phone "3.8k wtf bbq???" Bought 10k right there half as-fucking-sleep.

Fucking normies can handle my game.

If you can explain to me how one could impose a tax on the bitcoin network (not individuals), I am all ears. We could go in to business together you and me.

No, it doesn't. There is literally no relation between tax receipts and expenditures because our money isn't real.

That's why (((they))) killed gold user.

Bitcoin did but a lot of people who could be milllionaires now got wiped out.

Just like China banned bitcoin?