Brit/pol/- Albania Greatest Ally edition

>New York truck attacker kills eight
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41825577

>Nigel Farage says Jewish lobby has disproportionate power in US
uk.businessinsider.com/nigel-farage-jewish-lobby-power-trump-israel-russia-2017-10

>Tory MPs named in dirty dossier
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5034799/Fresh-allegations-swirl-sex-Westminster.html

>Judge hears Lee Rigby's murderer is a 'charismatic' prisoner who has 'converted inmates to Islam' as he launches £25,000 action against prison officers 'who knocked out his teeth while restraining him'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5035517/Lee-Rigby-murderer-launches-25-000-court-case-against-MoJ.html

>David Davis concedes financial exit deal will probably favour EU
theguardian.com/politics/2017/oct/31/david-davis-concedes-brexit-financial-deal-will-probably-favour-eu

>Whitehall headcount to balloon by 8,000 workers
theguardian.com/politics/2017/oct/31/uk-has-spent-half-a-billion-gearing-up-for-eu-exit-says-david-davis

>Massive police presence after 'incident' at London's Deptford Bridge as huge section of road closed off
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/massive-police-presence-after-incident-11443107

>Banks prepare for Brexit job losses
bbc.co.uk/news/business-41803604
Links copied and pasted from britpol.org/links

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Jenner
youtube.com/watch?v=LesWfbkJJlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

back to albania with you

first for slags, post em

Threadly reminder Britain has no right-wing

Sweetie posting must return x

Brit/pol/ BTFO

BOI
O
I

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48

Blingee posting must also make a comeback.

I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween.

I'm working on a Roger Scruton one.

Good evening, Tunnocks.

He didn't even say that lol.

Escofree BTFO!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Jenner

First for retreating into online discussions of politics because I’m scared of confronting the harsh realities of my own personal existence

I miss Blingee posting ;_;

I think the superior British hun posting is better
e.g.
>u ok hun? xox

This kills the serve

Um no sweetie xxxx

ok hun i can see ur in a mood x

um no sweetie cakes honey dew biscuit cream x

Happy Albanians - the sight serve roach can’t stand

>Fallon was accused of "repeatedly" touching the knee of journalist Julia Hartley-Brewer at a Conservative Party conference over a decade ago.

This is enough for the defence secretary to lose his job.

cat is missing her beauty mark

Sup Forums's thoughts on mixing with an Albanian girl? I'm German and Italian

I noticed that. Due to the way her head is tilting, her hair may just be covering it.

Nice image, though. Thanks.

With women being emboldened to make spurious sexual harassment allegations why haven't you got a 2D waifu yet?

trying too hard love x

I'd like Johnny Foreigner to leave.

Takes blasting caps to a whole new level.

thats entirely possible. also np senpai

good luck ever finding one that looks white, we have a community here and they look like greeks and turks. if you find a white one then who cares, but i doubt youre white yourself

Um no sparkle dust x

Anyone see that shite on newsnight ?

stop xo

Albanian parents tie down their baby boys at birth, tie them down to a wooden block whilst the skull is still growing and that's why they have square heads.

Albanians also shit outside in makeshift holes in the ground because they don't have toilets. They are shiptar scum in all honesty so you should avoid.

You're definitely a paedophile.

Stop being such a problem m8

Nonwhite subhuman yourself of negroid variety - find some wog trash to match your inferior bloodline, so you don’t get killed by her brother

(you)

>WE'RE NOT SORRY! AND WE'VE STEPPED OVER THE PROSPECT OF BEING SORRY.
>thanks very much!

There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with loving your waifu.

Albanian girls love Big Black Cock. Not as much as they love greasy Turkish cock though.

>Box head shiptar detected
lel

>yfw when serve roaches and gayreeks get killed

It is the anti-white charlatan also d&c albanian.
sage

Don't you just hate it when foreigners go where they aren't wanted?

*touches your knee*

that was uncalled for

Roger Scruton Blingee

Start buying guns.

HIMARA IS GREEK AND YOU WILL BURN IN HELL

I beg that you stop posting such scantily clad images of my waifu.

I know an Albanian girl with a niglet child.

I see nothing wrong here, she's just breeding with her own kind.

Do you have no shame or self-respect?

good morning

ha ha sneaky bug boy 12 seconds earlier and it would've been evening funny how clocks work

Of course you do, orc. And that’s not even an Albo, but who cares what amerimongrels and social rejects do
And Kosovo is Serbian right

Yes.

nope, shes albanian and proud

Albanians are turkroach niggers and deserve death.

gomen

What the fuck is Nigel doing. Does he want (((them))) to get him or what

And look at the state of the cunts that followed- pound shop WNs. Anyway I'm off. Good luck fumigating the nonces from the thread.

What a sexy whore

Wasn't me, bro. I only report anime-avatarfags.

Seriously considering starting to report eliot and hitch posters, though. It was mildly amusing at first but now it's just spam. If people want to be recognised so badly they should just use a trip.

Anyway, why am I a cunt?

I had about 30 kids come to my door and I gave them all British chocolate. D-did I do good?

That's not a whore it's a british woman in normal "going-out" clothes

How much semen was in it

youtube.com/watch?v=LesWfbkJJlQ

>tfw no milkmen

Albanian girls are hot as fuck though. The Balkan/mediterannean look is actually great. Personally I don't give a fuck if they're a little tan skinned, who cares really?

She thinks she’s Albanians the same way Idris Elba thinks he’s British
Typical Albanian DNA. Killing blood mixers does wonders, you know.
If you claim that Albanians are not European White, then you just prove my point that Southern/Southeastern Europe is not European White, since the rest of it is mongrelized far harder. Albanians are genetically more paleo-Balkan than any other ethnicity in the Balkans - including Greeks - as proven by numerous European genetic studies and results on ydna databases.
The Albanians are "non-white" is repeatedly pushed by incel serbshits, greeks and other shitskins who have an inferiority complex and too much time on their hands

Go look up the rates of EV13, J2B and R1b haplogroups in the Balkans and see who possess the largest % share of those and their geographical origin (protip: it isn't mongoloid-gypsy Serbs or heavily Ethiopian Gayreeks).
You can continue posting meme pics and unsubstantiated bullshit, but Albanians have objective science and history on their side.

This is disgusting.

my knee was tenderly caressed more than 15 years ago, i demand the immediate dismantlement of our armed forces, currently at war in the most unstable times since the cold war. =(

where's rimmer? did he ever "announce" he was leaving or not...

This one is even worse. Delete.

Whatever you say, Mehmet.

Looks like a man and has ridiculous tats

>why am I a cunt?

>seriously considering starting to report Eliot and hitch posters

Ethiopian bred gypsy-admixed “Greeks” think they can hijack the real Illyrian stock. Not so fast

brip

>Pleasure in being praised is not Pride. The child who is patted on the back for doing a lesson well, the woman whose beauty is praised by her lover, the saved soul to whom Christ says, 'Well done,' are pleased and ought to be. For here the pleasure lies not in what you are but in the fact that you have pleased someone you wanted (and rightly wanted) to please. The trouble begins when you pass from thinking, 'I have pleased him; all is well,' to thinking, 'What a fine person I must be to have done it.' The more you delight in yourself and the less you delight in the praise, the worse you are becoming. When you delight wholly in yourself and do not care about the praise at all, you have reached the bottom. That is why vanity, though it is the sort of Pride which shows most on the surface, is really the least bad and most pardonable sort. The vain person wants praise, applause, admiration, too much and is always angling for it. It is a fault, but a child-like and even (in an odd way) a humble fault. It shows that you are not yet completely contented with your own admiration. You value other people enough to want them to look at you. You are, in fact, still human.

Going to London for the 4th, to see a seminar on the Russian Revolution. It's a huge gathering of influential communists, I'll shitpost here in real time if I can. It also focuses on the Balfour Declaration.

Lads, I'd avoid London tomorrow (today), and the next few days if you can. It's 100 years since Balfour, and a ton of angry Muslims and communists are going to riot. Something gives me a bad feeling about the situation, screencap it if you want but they're predictable.

>The real black, diabolical Pride, comes when you look down on others so much that you do not care what they think of you. Of course, it is very right, and often our duty, not to care what people think of us, if we do so for the right reason; namely, because we care so incomparably more what God thinks. But the Proud man has a different reason for not caring. He says 'Why should I care for the applause of that rabble as if their opinion were worth anything? And even if their opinions were of value, am I the sort of man to blush with pleasure at a compliment like some chit of a girl at her first dance? No, I am an integrated, adult personality. All I have done has been done to satisfy my own ideals—or my artistic conscience—or the traditions of my family—or, in a word, because I'm That Kind of Chap. If the mob like it, let them. They're nothing to me.' In this way real thorough-going pride may act as a check on vanity; for, as I said a moment ago, the devil loves 'curing' a small fault by giving you a great one. We must try not to be vain, but we must never call in our Pride to cure our vanity.

please tone it down

>influential communists in 2017
Cmon