Today I saw a German and called him a faggot

Today I saw a German and called him a faggot

He said "thank you"

Why Germans are so pathetic?

Context?

Faggot

in the mind of the german they are superior to everyone because of their GDP.

That's a pretty jewish way of thinking

Yet they larp to be full #1488niggerkikezickhail

this

Russian or Estonian?

Is this supposed to be another Germany hate theat? Jeesus, you don't have to insult us to get our attention. Your countries might not be significant but we do know that you exist.

All the alpha males were killed in WW2

Keep telling yourself that Hans :DDDD

Do you really need threads? At this point, Germany is hated worldwide and in my country especially.

I still can't get over the last party I was at where a German got humiliated when a few guys conftronted him how German women prefer niggers and arabs to German men.

It was really magical, his anxiety flashing on his pale face as he tried to laugh it off. Just a head warning in case any Germans decide to visit Estonia, dont ever mention you are from Germany or that you in fact German.

You are not going to have a good time.

The words you're looking for are: "Thank you, sir."

It's okay Andrej.

"Germany is hated worldwide" At least people know Germany exists.

Yeah, there are a lot of introverted faggots in Germany. The ones travelling around are usually the gayest. Its always embarrassing when I see people like them in other countries.

Don't worry about me, I'm not going to visit an insignificant country such as Estonia.

And then everyone stood up and clapped huh?

Kanake Schwul

Were it me in Estonia, they would be lying in their own fucking blood

Nope but some random dude ran up to the German dude from behind and shouted "Allah akbar"

maybe you helped him realize he was a faggot.

I don't think any European countriy gives a fuck about your shitty country which is probably smaller than my backyard. It's really funny how all the poor shithole countries jumping on the hate train when nobody thinks about you at all.

I am on my Phone so I don't even know what the name of this insignificant shithole is.

It's me, I thought you were saying sth like 'grüß gott' and didn't want to come off as a rude or anything like that.

god damn do you guys realize how fucking gay you are?

Good point though, what was the context? Because if you called some fucking actual faggot with a pink shirt and way too tight jeans a faggot, I guess that was not much of an insult to him.
Well or that guy was making fun of you, for being aggressive for no reason could be both.
But seeing as shils are out there in full force again this might be just another divide and conquer thread. So Sage.

The context that my friend and his gf were confronted by muslim niggers when they were in Berlin and he had to fight them off while the police never even arrived after calling them.

So yes, I hate Germans with a passion, here's your context and his was a generic looking fuckboi 20 something. I don't care if he's into dicks or not regardless, when I learned he is German I called him a faggot and his country a failure. The worst part of it, he just took it like a bitch.

I didn't expect you germans this apathetic while pathetic.

>At this point, Germany is hated worldwide

Not really, outside of yurope basically nobody cares about the cuckening going over there. Its not even on the news.