FeelsBadMan

wow,So many hate towards us. only if you knew how great Islam is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q5Hmldj5fWo
youtube.com/watch?v=J3YvSim7sh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All religions are false

Great if your a psycho murderous pedo ... no thanks mohammed can go screw a piglet for I care...

Misinformed on so many levels.

>Creates the most sexually repressed men
>No pork
>Book can only be interpreted how Mohammed's words are put, making the societies that follow it backwards and never adapt
>Creates the most radicalized militants than any other religion
>Little to no economic freedom
>entire point of the religion is solely to conquer

Fuck off.

You're going to have to do better than "nuh uh"

Give me something and I will help you understand it.

Islam is a cancer. Sharia is a lie. It is absolutely incompatible with western constitutional democracies & republics .

Also= Jesus is a God of the living.....he is righteous & True.

“Fight against those who do not obey Allah and do not believe in Allah or the Last Day and do not forbid what has been forbidden by Allah and His messenger even if they are of the People of the Book until they pay the Jizya with willing submission and feel themselves subdued.” 9:29

“When you meet the unbelievers, smite their necks.” 47:4

“They wish that you would reject faith as they have rejected faith unless that you would all be equal. So, don’t take protectors from them unless they emigrate in the way of Allah but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them.” 4:89

Islam is the stupidest fucking religion. Even more so than Mormonism. I can find you a dozen more verses like this. How can anyone think that Jesus was a prophet of God and Muhammad as well when their teachings clearly contradict one another.

Explain sharia

>False
>Jews made pork seem normal but in reality it’s the most degenerate thing you can do.
>How do?
>god literally said to spread the message but not convert by force.

Lmfao. That verse you just read continues and in the next verse it says not to attack first and if they give up then you should show mercy. Those verses out of context read the verses after them and also read the background of them. We all know you are not going to do that.

no, you fuckin schumbag.

crashing airplanes into buildings is the most degenerate thing you can do.

i hope youre not in the states you slimey fuck

Why is pork degenerate? It's just the flesh of an animal, no different from a cow or chicken.

This

You know what they say paki, absence makes the heart grow fonder

youtu.be/q5Hmldj5fWo

youtube.com/watch?v=J3YvSim7sh4

Good luck educating Sup Forumstards though. I only had like 5 or 6 who admitted that they were misinformed about Islam

CLASSIC SHILL THREAD ALERT - SAGE IF YOU POST