Why do Americans here hate Muslims?

Before you say anything in your reply answer this - have you met a Muslim?

Seriously i go to university in the greater Toronto area and met a lot of Muslims. They're just like you and me.

Muslims girls are a whole different story. Arabian women are highly sought after and attractive. From my experience most of them are minimum 8/10. They also have conservative and family orientated values.

Pic related is an Iraqi muslimah. Some Arab girls have really pale skin and some browner skin. I met a beautiful Algerian girl and Jesus she was hotter than any Latina model I'd seen

Honestly i wish i could get an Arab muslimah girl friend they're so hot. Do americans seriously not want Muslims? If you guys aren't just trolling then why? Are you guys gay? Not saying anythings wrong with that

A Muslim gave me my first job.

>m-muh dick
fuck off leaf

blow or hand?

>muslim trucks americans just yesterday
>HURRR DURRR MUH DIK U U H8 MUDSLIMES MUHHHH DIKKKKKKK
the bodies aren’t even cold yet you fucking pile of shit

No wonder Sup Forums hates Canadian posters.

Jesus, this is pathetic.

We don't actually hate muslims. That is a meme and lies created by the left. I believe regardless of race or religion, we are ALL Americans, despite what the trolls say in POL, most of us feel that way. As long as you wear a MAGA hat and believe in freedom of speech, I don't care what you worship or look like.

>have you met a Muslim?
Yes, I live in Toronto, and grew up in Scarborough.

>Seriously i go to university in the greater Toronto area and met a lot of Muslims. They're just like you and me.
They're like you, they're not like me. Go back to Pakistan.

>From my experience most of them are minimum 8/10.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She's been eating a few too many kebabs.

Also they murdered 3,000 of our countrymen.

This 100%

It's the elites that want us to be divided.

I would rather go down with the last light of Western Civ and the Orthodox tbqh

>have you met a Muslim?

Yes, they're goatfucking filth, and should be sent back to the Middle East or gassed if they refuse to go.

>Do americans seriously not want Muslims?

You're a retard for even asking that question. Everyone wants their own hijab wearing Mia Khalifa.

You really hasnt meet many muslims those you meet are high class educated with money, the low class wich are fleeing europe are wayyyy different

Her father or brother would honor kill her for those pics. She may already be dead.

Get out of here mohammed.

No what we do is send all the males back but keep the women under 40 as sex slaves which will humiliate and enrage the Muslim men more.

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

because islam is cancer leaf shill....see taqiyya, see dowa, see dar al harb, see fatwah, see jizya, see sharia......are ye blind or daft? Or both? Its the numbers that will get ya.....Peaceful muslims are irrelevant. They only serve to conceal the murderers.