I'm all about the white race, but this is just mean. Jesus Christ, this seems like you were raised by rednecks

I'm all about the white race, but this is just mean. Jesus Christ, this seems like you were raised by rednecks.

this is written by a female

>backwards swastika
watcha doin negroid

>hey shaniqua whatcha doin

I believe this 100% yup

looks like a cheerleader wrote that
Tyrone's girlfriend Staci

i will honestly bet money it was a lefty who did it for the optics

was just about to say this, looks like sheboon hand writing

I love how it's always written in something that comes off easily.

Hey, negro, whatcha doin'?
Not gonna believe that any kind of nigger hater would write "die nigger" multiple times with backwards swastika, can't even false-flag properly, fucking monkeys.

Niggers did it to their own car. Nice looking neighborhood btw. Give a picture of a plate lets see the color of the driver.

That handwriting is a black person's. Maybe a female from another race, but appears to be black.

how can you be sure that this was not the car owner himself?
In know a case of an Antifa guy who sliced his own arms and claimed he was attacked by knife wielding Nazis

This.

Probably this too:

>good handwritting despite innate rumbling
>letters unnecessarily curly

Yep, user's right. This was made by a roastie. Wouldn't surprise me if she made this out of jealousy for not being the one to be fucked by the nigger.

>whatcha doin latravonisha?

it's missing a 9gag watermark.

Woman's handwriting and "date your own kind" written multiple times = negress pissed off that Tyrone is dating a white chick

so fake

Not really this is race war now.

I'm about to do the same to this nigger who I think is harassing my neighbor.

My neighbor is kind of a dumbass but I'll go to bat for him.

Seems legit

Heil Hortler!

Also.
>all in yellow; one person.
>same handwriting
>again, no plate in pic,
>K state sticker.
>middleclass apartment ; people would have seen it done
>Op did it

Sage thread

oh, give me a home
where the niggers don't roam
and the skies are not cloudy all day

police are looking for this suspect

>thinking a nazi, who surrounds himself with swastika, cant even draw a swastika correctly

imagine being this retarded

>backwards swastika
The nigger did it.

is the nigger a jew? cause that is probably the only way nazis would care.

Yawn. You're late, we already had several threads about that.

>Or raging female nigger pissed that nigger bf left her ghetto ass for a modest white girl with a job

>date your own kind
>date your own kind
>that swastika
>can be easily removed/overpainted
looks legit

>>backwards swastika
every fucking time. they can use a smartphone to play fruit ninja, score drugs, or git dat dicc, but ask google to show you a swastika? Nah.

Also: that swastika.

might as well have been written with a lipstick. But mouth breathers will believe... and it will spread like a wild fire, as usual.

Why aren't burgers shooting leftists on sight yet is beyond me

So, do they know who did it?

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

>they DONT serve NO niggers

So they did serve the nigger?

trips of truth

>see this
>immediately look for swastika
Yep. Found it. This was written by liberals and jews. That's the tell-tale sign.

>1 post by this id

>Backwards Swastika
>False Flag

When I was in college, some black chick parked in the wrong frat parking lot. These guys lacked judgment and impulse control. They completely duct taped her windshield over and then put a swastika in duct tape on her roof. If they had just stopped at the windshield, they would have been in mild trouble, but they really caught some shit over the swastika.

To be fair, the first thing google shows you when you google it is also a backwards swastika. Apparently the Asians don't give too much of a fuck which way it's facing.

>date your own kind
was about to say that. There is literally no man that would use that phrase.
Like "dating" is something that is being treasured so highly by any male anywhere...

It's obvious false flag and there is no convincing of anyone required, but it's still fun finding all the little details and it's amazing how much info you can suck out of just few simple buzzword phrases and the scene overall.

Is this picture famous?

If I (white) wanted to intentionaly piss off a black girl id write something racist but hillarious! Nothing threatning or cliche like die nigger. Proboly like APE MOBILE or BANANA CARGO, SHITSKIN, CHEETO HAIR. Maybe a perfect 卐Something you could laugh at. Nigger dose not offed black people, they just like being offended by it. But when you call them out on their ape genetics it hurts more. Not to mention the handwriting looks like graffiti that of a inner city inhibitant.

why can't niggers keep their cars washed like a productive member of society?

based nigger nazi