Does Sup Forums like Jim?

Does Sup Forums like Jim?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n65tnhhRuKY
youtube.com/watch?v=s9g5I2pTC1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like Jim. His research powers are supreme

Who? Liberally

I hope he does a video on a late-90s satirist-turned-cuckholding enthusiast.

Yeah. Back in 2014 I'd have jim ranting about tumblr and shit on one monitor while I'd play dark souls on the other.

King among men.

All of them? Jim's just one man, not a miracle worker.

He's a good dude.

I like him, dunno if he's redpilled but i've never seen any evidence that he's not. Also has respectably sized balls.

Is he a Jew?
Is he a leftist?
Is he a liberal?
Is he not a fascist?

Sup Jim, do a video on Skeptics™ you CIA glow in the dark nigger

He's an asshole who picks the lowest hanging of fruits occasionally (extremely autistic, retarded, etc.) to poke at, but he's an otherwise pretty cool guy.

hes cool and doesn't afraid of anything

Jim is a cool guy. Eh talks about idiots and doesn't afraid of anything.

He's alright. A little too focused on e-celebs but whatever.

pretty much this

Try harder, LaShantiqua.

No hes immature as fuck. He cant debate. All his sources are from breitbart and he always attacks his oppositions personal appearance when hes backed into corner. But he hates sjws so all of pol loves him.

he is ok

I like his videos. Informative and comfy at times.

Daily reminder that when you see a post like:

Does Sup Forums like x?

or

What does Sup Forums think of x?

It's the e-celeb themselves marketing their garbage content. Stop being retarded and letting these hacks and shills make money/free marketing off of your retardation.

sage all e-celeb bullshit, have some self-respect

Comfy voice, good delivery. Solid background noise senpai.

but I like him though

Go back to the destiny playground you faggot

I like jim. He's /ourguy/ yet is smart enough to know what papabear youtube won't allow.

He browses Sup Forums so he has to be red-pilled to some degree.

He drove that John Ross autist to a suicide attempt just a few weeks ago, pretty based

Leafs right.
We shouldn't support people like Mister Metokur, Murdock Murdock, Braving Ruin, or Harmful Opinions.
They are all bad, unlike those nice goys Sargon, Amazing Atheist, and Armored Skeptic

Agreed.

he exposed me to the dangers of CIA niggers, so he's alright in my book

I did until he started whoring for e-shekels
Now I don’t know what to feel

Way too smug, he’s ok in very small bursts

Seems like a decent guy. He sure doesn't seem to mind associating with the alt-right and white nationalist crowds despite appearing to be fairly socially libertarian himself and having an Asian waifu.

Came for the jokes, stayed for that smooth voice.

he could start some serious shit if he wanted too but he is happy taking shots at retarded deviant art furies & others.

Hearing newfags talk about jim is making me cringe hard.

Some people have a niche and they are happy with it.

I dont understand the appeal to his videos. I like his streams though

Jim is at his peak right now. He could be what you would call the collective voice of the hivemind, not just for Sup Forums but all of Sup Forums right now, and as an Oldfag, I don't say that lightly.

They don't know about internet aristocrat, just found youtube to get 'le redpilled' during the election.

a decent fellow

>Memeflag
>Crying about newfags

>reddit spacing telling us to ignore redpill youtubers

Jim is a God, the fact that he goes after random fucked up people in the name of comedy is the best

I guess you re right annon.

Mr. Jim Metokur? Good goy, like the goy, very funny but he can stand to be a little less anti-semitic and he should dissavow all those people pretending to be rabbis. My parents died in the hallofcost when they were just toddlers.

His humor is still kind of shit at points, but has gotten way better since his early days. That being said, I notice his tisim from time to time after binge watching his videos. Also, he's probably in the CIA, FBI, or some other intelligence job. Just look at how nonchalant, but thorough his research is.

>happy taking shots at retarded deviant art furies & others.
That's what metokur website was for, he mostly didn't care about politics, but just make fun of every lolcow who gets easily mad.

>he could start some serious shit
He did though, he started gamergate. Which he eventually left because it turned into a fake drama for views.

I didn't know the Hitler youth had an SS division

Been watching him since Gamergate

He would be a lot funnier if he didn't fill his videos with chronic verbal effluvia. For example:

Normal person: Damn that guys a fucking weirdo.

Jim: This guy...........he's a real weirdo. He's a total nutcase. A complete whackjob. A, a, a, a screeching autist of colossal proportions. A pillar of degeneracy. You could say he's the alpha psycho. The apex lunatic. The, the, the, the pinnacle of insanity.

Motherfucker turned what should have been a 3 minute video about Angry Joesummed up as "don't be a fucking idiot and argue with your fans" into a nearly 20 minute long Mobius strip of endlessly repeating that in slightly different ways.

Can't fucking stand the guy. He's one of the biggest tools out there but he's smart enough to find the absolute dregs of society on DeviantArt and shit so he looks great in comparison.

Are you saying JIM was the CIA niggers all along? Maybe that's why he never shows his face. He glows in the dark!

Yes. I'd have his ass babies.

But he has tho. Just go to his ED page. Also Hi Jim

No, he's a coward. Pussed out over Gamergate, which was a shitshow for sure, but he pussed out nonetheless.

what would be a good pursuit of his time, if he could agree on it?
I wouldnt mind if he went rooting through internet gossip or tried to air out tumblrs closet a little more.

>Which he eventually left because it turned into a fake drama for views.
He rage quit because people didnt applaud him for fingering his chink on a stream.
Lets not make a martyr out of the guy.

jim81jim, internet aristocrat, you'll see how he's improved over time, why I say he's at his peak.
The loomer video had me in stitches.
youtube.com/watch?v=n65tnhhRuKY

I thought the well had kind of run dry by that point. I don't see him really shy away from GG stuff even now. I think he didn't want to become a one trick pony. That being said, still wish he'd been more alt-right and /ourguy/.

I don't even know what to call people who don't know jim... newfag doesn't apply, because I consider myself a newfag, since I started lurking in 2008 and wasn't there in 2004-2005

Also, when jim went onto that gamerclan video to call out that pedo, I gained more respect for him. I do youtube videos for my company, so the jump cut for audio off a script is easy to do. He really held his own in decimating the people on that stream. Reminded me a bit of Tom Lycus (sp) from back when I was a wage slave commuting. Absolutely Savage.
>Fucking Hole

He needs to start reading books for audible.

Are you denying what it became? Drama pulls in views hard, and until then, every channel he created, he would take down after it got about 50k followers. He used to be against fame or sheckle searching e-celebs.

I like him and E;R

those lauren thots and that fed spencer are cringe tier

No, he's a trustafarian with Croehn's who has tons of free time and a modicum of research skill. He can't work because he shits himself erratically with little to no warning, unless he maintains a very limited diet, and he's on painkillers for it.
he also drinks a lot, like most chronic Croehn's sufferers, because it's fucking degrading and limits you so much.

>people still think gamergate was a failure
It started the new age anti-SJW movement, doubled the power and influence of Sup Forums and it red pilled gen z into becoming the most conservative generation since the world war.

Oh come on Faith and Lauren are fine

Fuck off Noah. Jim doesn't even post here anymore. He's mostly on /fit and 8c. Get over it. His stream had more people than yours. Try harder faggot.

He’s entertaining. His D.A.D. video was a pretty interesting concept but stuff like the Deviants series was kind of weak.

>woah lads there’s degeneracy on a website with “deviant” in the name
Next he’ll tell us Rabbis are kikes.

top dude also sage

Maybe but his exit strategy was honestly pathetic. He literally was like "Damn this is too much shit for me, we'll imma' just disappear now and pretend it never happened, and maybe crawl back from the shadows later!"

However he acts about it now, he was still a coward then.

I didn't say it was a failure, just that it was a shitshow and I can understand if people would not want to be involved with it.

>Not Alt-right
Just because he isn't screaming "Gas the Kikes, race war now", which in itself is pretty unproductive, he actually knows how to administer redpills with the efficacy of a doctor instead of a spergy autist.

Holy fuck. Hey guys, I actually found Jim on this thread

Didnt said GamerGate didnt became a drama gravytrain for e-celebs.
I said he rage quit and used the drama as an excuse.
Sorry if Jim is you fav youtuber mate but thats how it went down.

At least he has his own manner of speech

His voice is a gift from Zeus himself.

This. Anyone who wants him to be more """redpilled""" is a CIA nigger.

My favorite YouTuber/streamer to be entirely honest.

idk I don't watch them.

Faith is a 40 year old looking leathery cunt for supposedly being 28

Delet this Faith is an angel

I'm not saying he LARP, just come to the same conclusion as most people on here.
>White crime statics are low
>Multiculturalism is a failure
>White's homeland is being invaded
>Whites have no homeland
>Whites should have a place they can always go to and not have to deal with the products of multicult

I just criticized him for doing it now. Don't try to portray me as a fanboy. What you're saying just isn't making sense, why do you suppose he rage quit? He had major attention then, if he wanted he could have kept building his following just like Sargon and others did, feeding off of gamergate while it's hot.

Do a video on this fuckin cunt redpillblack and her doxxing website Jim. Kys. You're one of my favorite faggots on youtube

>"Maybe I will poop up back in 6 months and none of you will remember my voice"

Straight from his last good bye to GG in vocaroo.

with fake lips

screams whore

Didn't he have a douchey "I quit GG" video where he pissed and moaned about GG being more about persuading normies instead of "going for the throat" of SJWs?

Pretty fucking ironic since he's relatively tame by today's standards and just went on hiatus for awhile instead of doing something other than having a hissyfit because a bunch of people didn't act the way he wanted.

Yeah, say what you like but I think that's a fucking faggot, coward move.

He played moonman at the end of the election. Though not because he wants race war now, he just does shit for the lulz, which used to be common on the internet until everything became super important and serious.

He doesn't care that much about politics though, at the end of the day, what you rage about on the internet doesn't matter at all to your actual life. Might as well laugh at the shit show.

>fed spencer
You're activating my almonds

Never said he was an e-celeb like sargon of cuckad, Jim wasnt doing it for coin back there...now well... still funny tough, some times.
But his lasts few GG "Dunken Streams" were pure shit, the guy was running out of steam by then.

I don't remember it exactly, I just remember it being a pathetic move considering how a lot of GG rode on his efforts, and his manner of treating it like "Ah well, sucks to be you! Seeya next time!" Like people would just forget or something. But he didn't even believe it himself, because he did disappear and return as something else without notice.

If you don't like the thing, fine own up to it. But he literally pussed out.

I guess he's more focused on the smaller pictures. I'd hate it if he became like a right wing sargon or something. I guess I just want him to be edgier overall.

youtube.com/watch?v=s9g5I2pTC1I

He's a cool dude and wonderful content provider.
I liked his criticism of TGWTG

Jim is pretty awesome to listen to.

Aw man love this guy,yes homo
>TFW Jim will never make a video about you being a sperg on the web

I remember this. I actually really like this video. He's not wrong. He's pretty much talking about ideologies selling out to the mainstream.

>Sargon
>Right wing
Is that fat cunt still making videos?

As soon as you bring money into the picture, in a platform like youtube, you have to sanitize your content.

On the other hand, you can tell that as Sargon starts losing audience by over exposure, he will start being edgier and edgier to create drama.

Good question, someone needs to contact Neogaf and check.