Calm before the Storm

Continued from

Quote reference: vox.com/2017/10/7/16441232/trump-calm-before-storm

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qixqG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In a major blue city. Should I be outside with a gun staring menacingly at people? Can I join a lynch mob? Or just stay home.

Stay at home. No matter what interactions you have with anyone else, the media will twist it to their narrative and use it for propaganda. If it's just a bunch of leftists clashing with police and NG the public will not be on their side.

Are those of us in buttfuck rural or small town American in danger? Antifa did not name a city anywhere near me--not even in my state. Should I still just get comfy on Saturday?

Going to the store and stocking the fuck up boys. Might even buy an extra blanket and some hot coco packets.

How long I need to prep for?

so who's next to be arrested?

old thread
archive.is/qixqG

Paging OPanon plz identify

Bump

Bump

I'm going to guess 2 weeks.

You should always have 1m supplies. Minimum

thousands of antifa

Rule of thumb is a month of reserves. Canned goods, survival blankets, batteries, candles, lighter/matches, water(life straw), they sell small solar panels at walmart by flashlights/camping supplies now. Get ammo in case of emergency and basic medical supplies

after the storm then THIS:
am i right?
>pic related

One of the Pedostas will be indicted on Friday

Thanks Anons, I have 3 kids who eat all my shit so it's always tough to gauge, ill get a 50 pound bag of rice and beans just to keep something in reserve food wise, everything else i need to do an inventory on I think, no way I have a month of any of that shit.

So, obviously opsec, but can you at least advise if you are expecting to "work" this week/weekend?

If you find yourself on camera, give us a sign.
>Pepe face
>Pic related

nice

Truthfully I can't. They give us little warning for even the most mundane of shit. Buddy of mine got 48hr notice he was going to Syria for 90 days.

I usually do the V for victory sign but I could do an okay symbol. Hope being filmed is not on the menu though.

>Rolling through FOB inna Afghanistan.
>Give V for victory to people as we roll through
>some NCO takes offense starts screaming
>PEACE SIGN!?!?
>I hang out of my hatch
>V for Victory...FAGGOT.
Nobody found out it was me.

Where's that list man, gotta know if I should leave town for some fishing.

My easy prediction is nothing will happen on the 4th, none of you guys know what the hell you are talking about.

This

I fell for Sup Forums's shemitah bullshit years ago and I'm not gonna get fooled again.

>V for Victory...FAGGOT.

Is the Manafort indictment supposed to make people accept the credibility of future indictments?

Don't go making me all tearful now, user. I'll make sure to pray for Bub and his family this Veteran's day.

Being down range was the best part of the military. Garrison was fucking gay.

>this
stay the fuck home and don’t go looking for a fight. the only people that will be ‘resisting’ or whatever the fuck they plan on will be dumb soros niggers and antifaggots.

if the DOE drill goes live and they declare martial law you don’t want to be caught up as they round up those brainlets. remember antifa is a declared domestic terror org.

Rice, beans, lentils, canned meat, soup, sardines, tuna, etc. Also ramens a good cheap prep item and you can literally cook them with electricity by just soaking in water if things ever got real bad. Also rubbing alcohol and peroxide are good to keep on hand. In extreme cases a box and emergency blanket could make a solar oven. I strongly advise you to check into a life straw or waterbob just because theyre good to keep on hand anyway. They filter stuff even out of river water to make it safe for drinking without having to keep a huge tank supply on hand. Get out of the city if possible take a family camping trip or vacation. Stay with family if you can. Better to be safe than sorry if you have kids. Good luck

Gonna be a long weekend if that happens. I got my letter of authorization so I'm g2g for domestic stuff.

his spirit gives me strength and resolve
>pray for Bub And his family
always do

A lot of us not-so-young pups want to do Bub and a lot of the OG Blackwater dudes proud. They've huge shoes to fill.

Despite the name changes, the reformatting of programs and endless audits, people like Bub left lasting marks on the community's culture.

I understand OPanon

Will look for opr8r bros that look like maybe SS but give the sly pepe / v is for victory.

We'll be the anons with mossbergs sitting on the porch
>God bless my red state

>sitting on your porch with a mossberg
eating beans like this, wishing a pinko would.

Thanks user,

I actually live in a pretty medium sized town right next to a major military base so I think I am pretty comfy for most happenings.

The area around me is pretty innawoods so i doubt much trouble would come our way, but I do have to go into the major cities about once a month to stock up on grocery and assorted stuff (basically Costco type shopping).

It’s good to hear this. For a while I was jaded and didn’t think anything good would come of that whole thing. He and the others were lost in vain I thought. The higher-ups just skated. Fuck that. I now know there’s plenty of good people in the org that want to do good. And this confirms that.

>God Bless all Red states

Im confident even a swift wedgie would be enough to incapacitate an antifa.

Honestly, I don't mind the soft approach of bros in the shadows this weekend doing whatever the plan is, if it means it will be easy to maga.

If (((they))) or whoever want to play fuckaround though. Wew. Bad for them. Lotta bubbas out here, ready to roll.

I'm in a small red area with a major US city 30 miles out and a Redguard/N'Wah den a few miles away. I have to work that morning and then other family is having a party, meaning my house will be unattended most of the day. Am I safe?

The higher ups did skate. Maybe they'll get theirs, maybe they wont. They will in hell though.

The incident changed the way we do training in a radical way. Potentially saving many lives. There's a lot of ways the very public event changed things. At the very least, Glen's sacrifice reminded us, we can still be heroes, with out uniforms.

Here's the thing. You should always be prepared. Literally any day there could be something that causes you to need preps.

Just be ready

It was a major redpill to most normies that were maybe already Conservative leaning but hadn't fully woken up.

Now everyone knows what a fucking muderous hag that bitch really is

Do you have any advice on how to start prepping? Like how to put money away to save for prepping?

>pic
God I wish that were me.

Maybe one day bud! Don’t give up

>changed training
more leeway for nigs on the ground? less bureaucracy? send in closest assets? god, I hope some shit changed. again, thanks opanon. I trust the right thing is being done.

>has a bad day

>more leeway
less
>less bureaucracy?
no, more.
>send in closest assets
no

We do an entire course on survive fires. and we've tightened up on indig partners.

>Nice get

>when that kush hits you.

g2g sleep.>work
god bless you all and your family´s!!!

KEK will always power the truth

Goodnight Germanbro

I miss badwaldsee

1. Every time you grocery shop buy a few extra canned goods, or dry goods.

2. Water is vital. Keep several 5 gallon water cooler bottles or other water on hand at all times and rotate.

3. Consider a life straw (water)

4. Buy lighters, vodka, coffee, salt, pepper, keep with your preps. Good trades.

5. If you want get some of the freeze dry mre type shit they make for hikers

If I were just starting I'd go to Wally world and get rice, dry and canned beans, flour, oil, sugar, Tuna, crackers, pb, water.

Build from there with canned veg, fruit.

Wait for sales on things like bandages/first aid at Wally world and buy a bunch.

Always have garbage bags, bleach, paper towel. Sanitation is what makes people really sick / at risk when SHTF.

Read some survival manuals and develop some skills. Know how to garden, hunt, make simple knots and things.

We need to do a prep general for prepnewfags. Vital skill. Glad you're interested

Thank you very much user.

I’d love to see a prep general

ah. this actually makes more sense. the debacle just opened up more opportunity for regulation and controls. op nigs just get more gritty. specific training for potential scenerios. good call on better indigs because that was a major weak point.

Who is Bub?

Man, that gif made me laugh. Delicious.

Everyone in the community really thought it would go the opposite. We saw a major attack on our own, on our diplomatic elements to be a signal for the leash to come off. Back to no stop convoys and allowing us to do what we do best.

The opposite happened, some contracts didn't get renewed. We downsized and we arbitrated new training scenarios. New TTPs came out that were cautious and furtive and not necessarily the American bravado that were used to.

The tighter rules on indigs is causing a near diplomatic incident in a country I can't name. They have been pushing for further integration and there's a line that were unwilling to let them cross.

>Pic related

Das it mane

Hm, ill look for an ebook, thanks user. Is he related to Sup Forums in any way or should I just read to understand?

Bub (Glen Doherty) died in Benghazi while the entire leadership of our country watched them be attacked for 13 hours from a fucking drone feed, doing nothing.

Hilary Clinton, the state department, and President Obama allowed them to die to cover for her fucking foul ass gun running schemes.

Separately, it's important to understand teams could have gotten to them.

They were expendable to her. When asked about the reason for the attack on the annex, queen hag said "what difference does it make?"

It makes a lot of difference and her day will come.

This pretty much summed it up. I said hell about their gun running with the French early in the Libyan war and I couldn't get anyone to listen.

That clip makes me gnash my teeth to this day.

I'm fucking ready.
Alphabet niggers BTFO
Antifa/commies BTFO
Pedowood BTFO
Dems BTFO
Traitors hanged.
MAGA

Ah I see what it’s about now. I’ll read further on bub’s story, but I hate that bitch and anyone who knows her history as a defense attorney already knows she’s a callous hag deserving of a rope around her scaly neck.

was ambo Stevens being set up for a kidnapping scenario?

This is literally how they sat with planes in Tripoli ready to go, waiting on the order.

There were other QRF forces that could have been called but i am not sure of where.

Tripoli could have rained down some hell on the scum attacking the annex, but there they sat.

Her dumb fucking face in this pic

Accepted theory is he knew and refused to participate in the whole ordeal.

I haven't quite gotten the specifics down.

They literally let a us ambassador go to the most dangerous place on Earth besides like, Aleppo or some shit hole in the Sudan.

>Obama’s body language
really activates the almonds

>acting like she has emotion
I used to think people wanted her locked up because of her lying or whatever but since the election I’ve only grown more and more hatred for her after finding out about Seth Rich, her pas as a defense attorney, and now this among other things. Makes me wish I could actually do something about it.

Also? Can I point out again - lack of shills.

They know OPanon/don't want to be on the radar of his cohorts / kind.

The laughing at kiddie rape with one of her first clients really made me want to get the rope

Hilldog is obviously faking it.
Obama looks actully pissed

I don't now for certain. Benghazi was definitely people getting burned though.

They were definitely cleaning up, letting the Jihadis clean up their work.

We call them salvages usually.

Or laughing at Gaddafi getting ass raped to death with a knife. She's a fucking psycho.

We use salvage teams all the time in East Asia. It's usually foreign assets, it's never our own guys, let alone a fucking ambo.

more shitty fashwave I made.

Seriously fucking (((crickets)))
thread is being monitored and algo’d
>glow in the dark

what are u seeing

Biden looks ambivalent. I wanna punch his face into custard.

if user was right and he knew about/wouldn’t go along with, the burn scenario fits. this shit makes my blood boil. i can’t imagine the fury from anons who were aware and/or involved. justice will prevail.

as someone who has to work saturday in a major blue city, im scared tbdesu

>her day will come.
Make it so. Please.

I want to see Maddog Mattis take out about ten of them hand-to-hand like Clint in Heartbreak Ridge. You know he could, too.

Were you around for what went down in Djibouti?

I'm on several lists I'm sure
>Waves at CIAnigs

Maybe it's the good guys and if so, maga.

Why you read vox faggot

He looks like

"Meh, I got some 8 year olds coming over soon"

Soros it's the new federal reserve chief.

#notgoing
Nobody's going to your little gay pride parade

Jog my memory. Probably not, assisted with some HUMINT stuff in Djibouti bu that's about it.

Im in Puerto Rico right now, which is only just recovering from a SHTF scenario. Idk if martial law will really happen. But given where I am im going to prepare anyways.

You near Lares?