Lauren Rose YouTuber

I recently found Lauren Rose on youtube, who self identifies as dissident right. She has made a few videos about the kind of shit you'd see here on pol, like pedowood, censorship, nihilism in the redpilled(or not) youth. I was wondering if any of you have seen her stuff? Plus she wears some fairly traditional things compared to most women these days, which is neat.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TaraMcCarthy444/with_replies
youtube.com/watch?v=HrQrYb2oxJE
youtube.com/channel/UC-P8HKqO_NyVNYjd-j7ffzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't trust her she's got some video about don't bash islam and alt right have bad optics we need to cut back on this right wing stuff to appeal to normies'

Wish she'd show off her body more, maybe then she'd get more views.

I wish these right wing girls would quit acting like angels and just embrace the attention seeking sluts that they truly are!

check't

and kek't

>1 off
just cuck my shit up

not Sup Forums approved

She hides her power levels pretty well, but she's obviously /ourgirl/. Would recommend, although you won't hear anything you don't know already.

She's jewish.

>speak English in California all the time

What did she by this?

Stick to one thread a day about yourself, please.

She is obviously thinking about how to spread the redpill as far and wide as possible.

Kill yourself.

Yeah most of what shes talked about I've known but the nihilism stuff I've only ever heard from JP

She just wants money
Stop being an orbiter

First sock puppet IP.

listening to women about anything
fucking numales

Come up with an argument or kill yourself retard.

T. kike shill

Kill yourself

>I wish these right wing girls would quit acting like angels
They don't. Girls in tube tops and short shorts are the norm for the alt right. Gotta get that patreon money because 24 is too young to be married.

oh look, it's a shareblue thread

neato

Prove she's a jew or you're a kike yourself you fucking shill

>faggot shill doubles down

out, Schlomo
She's better than Alt-Lite, not quite totally Alt-Right.
Definitely /pol

White girl living in california; she's probably slept with so many black guys her great grandchildren will be black.

Here's one, Lauren: you're an attention whore with no unique opinions or interesting knowledge to divulge. Nothing you say hasn't been said before but more eloquently by thousands of different people.

Your missish, saccharine girly personality is grating and narcissistic. Every time you make a video, you reveal your true intent: to get attention. Being praised for your beauty isn't enough, you aren't content with being another make-up YouTuber, so you pander to the alt-right by regurgitating the incredibly cursory information you've gleamed from a couple months of watching alt-right YouTubers.

Is that good enough?

She's letting alt-right boys spend their money on a kike. She just wants to rake money.

Im listening to her. She is hot and awesome

This fucking board, first "mgtow is the only redpill, don't fall for the roasties scheme!"
Then you same fucking beta retards fall for any """right-wing""" cunt on a camera.

You're defending a jew, kill yourself.

Yeah when she made the psyops video she went full retard on it.

>Men need to look professional and not look like Nazi's.
>Islam is not the enemy
>I'm far right.

She is a fencesitter that adds nothing. Anyone that defends her is doing so because they put pussy on a pedestal.

Actually she's from NYC. She doesn't seem like the coalburner type to me.

Nothing on her channel is monetized and there's no way to donate to her.

Isn't the purpose of any YouTuber, whether they be male or female, to get attention?

Fucking liar.

anyone else love dipping bread in roasted chicken juices?

Agree. Anyone who listens to that bitch for 10 seconds can see she’s clearly an idiot and just another narcissistic cunt trolling for attention.

Attention whores use attention as narcissism fuel.

Attention means a lot of different things for different people. A business-oriented channel might want attention to draw in more ad-rev, an educational channel might want to reach more people in order to further the collective education of the world.

Narcissists just want to make themselves feel good. The attention is the end itself, not the means.

Another jew trying to profit.

>you're an attention whore with no unique opinions or interesting knowledge to divulge. Nothing you say hasn't been said before but more eloquently by thousands of different people.

No one here has original opinions. It is not the job of e-celebs to come up with original thoughts.

It's not possible to donate to her. Try again.

Tits or GTFO

Of course. She will make profit later. She first needs to make the good goy trust her.

I have shit opinions and are likely trying to sabotage the right

you completely missed her point about Islam too. She was saying that Islam in the west is a symptom of decay.

And she is right about bad optics

Finland stop being a cuck for every female e-celeb. You white Knight in every single thread that involves Lauren Southern or another girl. You need to realize that there are some worth defending and others that are not. Stop thinking with your dick.

Show me how you donate to her then. Link me to her Patreon/Paypal.

What's to say it's narcissism with Lauren? What if it's autism?
Also, I could argue some of her videos can be educational, as in redpilling normies on certain topics, furthering their education in politics. Yes maybe other YouTubers have said similar things before, but what if the viewer hasn't seen those other videos?

I'm clearly not speaking of WHOLLY original opinions but of interesting and rare opinions. Jordan Peterson, a man I'm not really that fond of in all honesty, is a perfect example of someone with original opinions that many people haven't heard before. His opinions on psychology, how historical archetypes influence our perception of certain events etc. are interesting and unique. Parroting some stupid shit you heard other white nationalists say isn't unique.

You pop up in a lot of these Lauren Rose threads. It's anomalous. No one else seems to have an RSS feed telling them when a Lauren Rose thread is made, making me think you and OP are one in the same. The question is, if you're both the same person, who are you?

ATTN: EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD, SEARCH THE PHRASES USED BY LAUREN ROSE'S "WHITE KNIGHTS." YOU MAY FIND THAT MANY HAVE BEEN USED BEFORE. LIKEWISE, SEARCH IMAGES USED IN THE OP OF LAUREN ROSE THREADS. TRY TO FIND SIMILARITIES.

I tried to expose StyxHexenhammer666 when he shilled his shit here and no one listened. We have an opportunity to expose an attention whore advertising their shit on Sup Forums if we all pitch in here. Let's start with pic related.

She is now trying to attract viewers and then rake in profit from good goys.

>She has a point about bad optics

Your on Pol for fucks sake no one cares about how the protesters look and judges based on that.

>Islam is the symptom

It is the problem due to the culture and the beliefs of their idealogy. She shifted the blame to Government when guess what. Jews are in the government and everywhere else in huge positions of power.

another whore who spouts Sup Forums for shekels and desperate white knights on Sup Forums fall for it.

Just saw your comment as of X:51

It's narcissism, she's a female. Also note her unnatural hand gestures. She makes a habit of using the "OK" symbol while talking (at least in the few videos I've seen), clearly trying to gain approval of the alt-right.

Spanish is the future
Eat shit puto

who wants arbys?

twitter.com/TaraMcCarthy444/with_replies

Remember this chick? Came out as jewish too. It'll just be a matter of time.

>numales

What the fuck is this? Why are people coming in here randomly to talk about food?

HEY, IDIOTS, SHE'S ADVERTISING. She's bumping the thread with proxies. Help expose this shit!!!

I don't think with my dick you stupid cunt. I think with my brain. That's why I defend Spencer and Taylor and Woes just as hard.

You wrote 4 paragraphs and you did not say a single interesting thing in any of them. Fuck off retard. You are too low IQ to talk to me.

It's so obvious. Only people that think with their dicks or find her visually attractive will like her.

I may have said bad things about Lauren Southern in the past but you know what. At the least she is not trying to play the fencesitting game of being a moderate she puts herself out there and is doing her best to get the message out without compromising on important issues. Moderates will never win they always divide in these movements and it will never win. Even in GG this happened because "oh we need to care about our image and how we look to the Jewish media" when the reality is its just losing.

>I tried to expose StyxHexenhammer666 when he shilled his shit here
I never watched him, I mainly ignore ecelebs and the threads they make advertising their shit here. The only good commentary on current events that used to be posted here is bill whittle. I miss the weekly bill whittle threads

What does Rose add to you? She just is a cuckservative on the major issues.

Only cunt I've seen doing this that even remotely activated my almonds a little bit. Seems like she's actually thought about some things, but I will say that in the optics video, she came across as a little rude, while I don't think she intended it, she needlessly demeaned a lot of people. It was almost a bit snobbish.

The skinheads and neonazis of the 90s already tried to spread the joy of nazism by acting like fucking retards.

IF YOU ACT LIKE A RETARD, YOUR RADICAL VIEWS GET INSTANTLY DISMISSED! If you want to normalize radical views, act like a normal person. ''Optics is a psyop'' is a psyop, they want you to look bad you dummies.

I want to join in. This is far suspicious and is obvious with her advertising.

you're not even the same spanish you fuckstain vosotros the fuck off faggot
like how the fuck are you this stupid and ignorant about yourself?

You're not Finnish.

ATTN: This "Finnish" person has a history going back at least a few months shilling for and defending Ms. "Lauren Rose." Check for yourself at 4plebs. There are other identities that come to these threads to shill for her too.

How is race and IQ and referencing the JQ cuckservative to you?

Jos sä haluut ruveta käydä tän keskustelun suomeks käy se mulle. Alotetaan sillä vaikka että mikä on sun lempi Pulkkinen sketsi? Jos et oo nähny, nii lempi Kummeli sketsi?

I can check that for you.

Olekkonää baikallissii? :D

Jos käytät sanaa "nää" paikallisii niin en varmaa. Tampereen suunnalt.

Lol interesting it's the same thing Lauren Rose said in her video.

>Islam is not the problem and Jews are not
>You need to look professional at a protest you can not dress casual

It's basically what cuckservatives always say.

Great. I'll give you a task: search OP posts only for threads about Lauren Rose. Then check how many replies the OP makes.

My scientific prediction: since she tries to make it seem like she's not overtly shilling, the OP will just post links and pics of Lauren. Then other people will come in the thread to defend her.

My second prediction: her defenders will come out of the woodworks after only a few different posts.

My task: I'm looking for random bump posts like the food related ones ITT:

Fem narcissists piss me the fuck off. Even more than Styx.

NOTICE THE PATTERN

1. They're "/ourguy/" or "/ourgirl/"

2. They accuse you of Jewry.

3. They promote the agent like no other thread. All day, every day. Nothing organic to it.

4. They say, "At least agent is doing something – what are you doing basement dweller!"

5. They accuse you of being scared or a shill.

6. They defend the eceleb within seconds using many IPs to control public perception.

7. "reported"

8. Everyone who rejects the "based Jews!" lie is automatically the same person.

9. Mis-use of the term "redpill" when everyone knows the first redpill is out of the Matrix controlled by Jews

10. "He/she wasn't always redpilled but now they're full 1488!"

Maybe he's the same guy who's infatuated with Lauren Southern.

Hi Lauren!

She is trying to get to the root of the problem you moron. She is way more redpilled than Tommy Robinson or any of these fucks who just keep talking bout Islam.

Stfu, kike.

These fucking kikes man.

Pupinia destroyed her: youtube.com/watch?v=HrQrYb2oxJE

Someone will need to search for it. But I am noticing a trend because I did see her mentioned throughout certain Threads.

Autism manifests in females in different ways than males, especially socially. I would know, I'm a female who (most likely) has autism.

Hey man, I know everyone gives you a lot of shit, but I always appreciate what you do in these threads.

I don't ever think she said Jews are not a problem. Refer to her boycotting Israel video.

>numales
this is you

The "Finn" is a recurring poster. If it's not her, it's someone working in tandem. Maybe she pays the Finn in nudes to shill for her? LOL

You're a lying sack of shit divide shill. Do the world a favor and die.

The finn is literally a paid kike shill, he stands up for all the kike money raking e-celeb whores.

And all these threads have been popping up the last couple months only. Styx did the same thing. 1 - 4 threads per day about himself.

And it's always, "Is she/he /ourguy/?" Trying to mimic our language and in-jokes, but it always comes off robotic.

Autistics can be narcissists too. I'm very interested in female autists. Would you mind answering some questions?

Stay mad, kike.

Why would she pay me to shill for her when she makes no money off of her videos? Are you brain damaged?

No one here is a kike, stupid.

Point to a single kike I've ever defended, I'll wait.

She's a small channel now, dipshit. Any monetary gain will come later after she amasses enough subscribers. That's such a DEFLECTIVE question!

Besides, she (you) could very well just be after attention.

-lauren southern

>kike
>jew
>kike
>jew
>kike
>jew
>kike
>jew
>kike
>jew

Kuha käytin random murretta Jewgle Translaten kojjaamiseksi.

>Lol interesting it's the same thing Lauren Rose said in her video.
Maybe because it's true?

Might be, who cares? He is doing God's work by revealing the truth. It's hilarious how the shills continue posting the same stuff over and over again despite getting BTFO'd. That's how they reveal themselves. Regular Sup Forumsacks don't repeat the same faulty arguments after getting Told, but shills do.

Kill yourself kike.

Sure, throw them at me. Just not anything super personal.

kill yourself immediately

>kike
>jew
>kike
>jew
>kike
>jew
Is this bot broken or something?

Pretty much. She's been outed as a kike anyway.

when you google "Lauren Rose" instead i get this absolute trash whore youtube.com/channel/UC-P8HKqO_NyVNYjd-j7ffzQ

give me the link to this pure girl

I admit my emotions overtake me. Retards like you are so destructive to the right-wing I would actually not feel bad at all if I killed you. If you died right now I would stand up and start clapping.

Sure, JIDF

you're very autistic

Sorry. I don't listen to women regarding politics.