It's OK to be white: stealth posting tactics

So you want to be a part of the awakening process for the zombie masses? Fantastic!

Here are some tips for a successful run:

-Bicycles are the fastest mode of transportation and provides some barrier if someone approaches.
-Wear gloves when handling the printed paper, no finger prints? No trace.
-Fold tape into a loops and place them all over your chest for easy access to rip off and stick to the paper to hold it in place for extra fastening.
-Early hours are your best bet 2am to 5am
-Need for speed. Don't stop to chat, don't window shop, don't even stand to piss! Hold that in, you're cultured!
-If working with a friend(s) spread out.
-When done don't brag, till much later (week at least)

May God bless you all and happy posting!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printer_steganography
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pro tip: The sticky side of tape retains fingerprints.

bump

>-Wear gloves when handling the printed paper, no finger prints? No trace.

I hate to tell you this but your printer leaves small marks that can be traced. I don't believe leaving fliers is a crime though.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printer_steganography

I'm thinking of hand writing mine or buying a used printer, I want to start printing booklets of info anyway. Good luck.

Forgot to mention, wear an old shirt if you plan on sticking tape to it and dispose of it.

Checked

Color printers do, monochrome cheap ones don't. It was used to track counterfeit money starting back in 2005

>open printer settings on computer
>find unsecured wifi printers
>???
>profit

Drop them off at schools, outdoor malls, town centers, telephone poles.

God speed anons.

If only

bumbo

You can carry a second set of "missing cat" posters if you are afraid of anyone approaching you.

Question mark cuck detected
Your place in the ovens are assured

yes, please

this shit is way funnier and less lame than OP's alt-lite tier shit

It's okay to be white

Just buy a used printer, or even better just buy a cheap black and white one. I know even here in Australia (where everything is expensive as fuck) you can buy one from the post office for $30 with a full carton of ink. If you're worried still about getting traced, just go a few suburbs away from where you live, pay cash, and then dispose the printer in a skip bin behind a local business when you're done. There's a thousand ways to do this.

I did similar. I put up my posters, then put missing dog posters over them. Then went around at night and pulled down the missing dog posters to reveal the real ones.

Thanks, I'll have to check that out

People like this are trying to destroy the very idea of this meme. The entire point is to let the media make a big stink about an innocent phrase. Things like this do nothing but hurt it.

These people are probably shills, but in case anyone was to stupid to understand it

This.
Working for android tabs and phones as well.

oy vey

You don't have to do any of this shit. Either they'll see you or they won't.

*ahem*

Print at kinkos or library or college. Pay cash.