Ok Sup Forums, please explain this...

Ok Sup Forums, please explain this, I want to read your mental gymnastics about how an inocent chocolate y banned and an assault rifle is not

Other urls found in this thread:

gunssavelives.net/self-defense/video/son-uses-dads-ar-15-to-defend-home/
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/kinder-egg-toy-death-france-three-year-old-french-girl-chokes-a6822626.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I want to read your mental gymnastics about how an inocent chocolate y banned

Because it contains plastic toys.
Some retarded kid is going to take a bite of it and choke on plastic.
In most countries they call that natural selection. But in America there are too many jew lawyers hoping to sue for anything

>Some retarded kid is going to take a bite of it and choke on plastic.
Funny how that never happens in all the countries that have them.
Kinder eggs are too damn big for a kid to accidentally swallow one.
And even if some kid went through the concerted effort to swallow the plastic capsule, they are round with no sharp edges so they could pass through the little dipshit without hurting them.

Last time I checked children counldn't purchase firearms

The best trope is the "here's a ridiculous thing that the federal government banned so we need to ban other things using the federal government."

shouldn't that Asian kid be a big sexy bull nigger?

americans are way too hungry to understand food can has non edible parts in it.

> being this retarded
> not knowing parents buy kids guns
> not known kids have access to parents guns
> not being aware of the amount of kids killed by parents guns self inflicted or otherwise
> doing a mental backflip this big to avoid ideological compromise
> being this american/retarded

as retarded as the kinder ban is, the right to bear kinder eggs is not recognized by the constitution

you're not allowed to put non-edible things inside food, it's some law that i don't really care about because I only eat candy once a year

pretty funny. Only americans are so dumb as to not think before putting things into their mouths

Kinder eggs are sold in the United States in novelty shops as a novelty item rather than a food stuff

>live in a country where drug cartels behead entire villages
>get fanny-flustered another country is smart enough to keep the right for it's citizens to defend themselves

This desu

> right to have guns
> right to defend themselves from other people with guns
> need to out gun everyone else so everyone stockpiles more guns
> police need to assume everyone has guns so act far more violently
> any crime more likely to be deadly because everyone has guns
> suicides more likely to be succesful because everyone has guns
> need guns to protect yourself from everyone who is protecting themselves from everyone else with guns
> repeat cycle

hurrr muh right

>putting a space between your meme designation chevrons and your memetic text
why

Kid can choke on egg, not the gun.

Fucking retard beaner.

I want you to cry harder as I clean my rifle.

Your mom can choke on my dick

It doesn't matter, he's non-white anyway.

sorry to not follow your wizard boi conventions

>sorry to not follow your wizard boi conventions
you will be, kid. i'll liberate you with my freedom cannon.

Neither should be banned. Every child should receive basic training in how to operate, maintain, and care for a firearm and be given a complementary firearm on their 18th birthday so long as they are a citizen of the US.

its not the governments responsibility to give hand outs of guns you retard commie

it would be hard for a women to choke on your 3 inch beaner dick, nice try pedro.

Neither of those should be banned, what's so mental about that?

The kinder egg would be available in every single grocery store and toy store in the US, can be bought by anyone of any age, doesn't require a license, and is mostly intended for kids, which their stupidity leads to the problems they cause.

Guns are expensive, cannot be bought by children, require a license in many cases to be owned (otherwise it's illegal), are not made for children, and can't be bought at a grocery store or toy store.

Food with non food things in it are banned.
SHALL. NOT. BE. INFRINGED.

I'd rather they hand out guns than welfare. If we're going to blow taxpayer money on handouts, it should be guns.

eating lead vs giving lead?

Good point OP, this is why we should unban Kinder eggs.

Stupid thread.

Perfect example of a Dreamer.

Cool comeback pedro. 'cuse me while i load these magazines

>lumping in suicides with gun crime to prop up that number
Mind you without guns blacks would just use knifes for all their crimes and you'd just have stabbing deaths skyrocket.

fucking kek also the aussie is a poofter

You're right lets surrender our firearms to the good goyims in the government.

>America is owned by private corporations.
Nestle pushed the ban by forcing the FDA to enforce an obsure law.

>Also you can bypass the law
You can go to practically any eurostore and find them and in Australia you can find that most outlaw bikers and mobsters have guns still. You can rig a gun up with common construction items, just go to /k/ and occasionally you'll find instructions on how to do it.

kinder eggs dont work on illegals

Jew lawyers will sue for literally everything these days.

>not being aware of the amount of kids killed by parents guns self inflicted or otherwise
Less than the number of kids that drown in a month?
Ban high capacity swimming pools WHEN?

absolutely right, legalize kinder eggs now

An average house has many things that are dangerous for a child, dummy.

It looks like the little girl is an armed gaurd in a sweatshop and lingling just wants a bowl of rice.

I agree kinder egg should be legal, just like AR-15.

>Section 402(d)(1) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act provides that confectionery having partially, or completely imbedded therein, any non-nutritive object is adulterated unless FDA has issued a regulation recognizing that the non-nutritive object is of practical functional value to the confectionery product and would not render the product injurious or hazardous to health

Most of what libs call "assault rifles" because they're long and black and scary are just single fire rifles to miscontrue gun ownership as evil.

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED
PACO

> not understanding guns make suicide more effective and so totally ignoring the effect of high gun ownership on suicide rates because it would challenge your ideology

Maybe if Mexicans were allowed to bear arms, helpless people wouldn't be constantly getting kidnapped and chopped into pieces

You know ur jealous

ban assault eggs

It was outlawed in 1938 to have a non-nutritive object in a confectionery. Kinder Eggs were introduced to market in 1974.

thread

yep, and this was law long before the kinder egg existed

Children are dumb.

We sell the Choco Surprise (not made by ferrero, much larger, FDA whitelisted mechanism where you have to eat the halves of chocolate to expose a button to split the egg, toy in egg too large to choke on) and the Kinder Surprise (discrete edible and plastic toy halves, the toy is not embedded in chocolate.

>someone pushed the point of suicide shouldn't have the means to end their misery quickly and easily they should risk botching it ODing on pills or slowly bleed themselves out

I guess a gasoline swilling abo wouldn't understand the concept of mercy.

This

>505
That's the total number of people that died from accidental discharge of firearms last year
>141
That's the number of those that were kids.

Accidental shootings account for a small number of gun deaths.

Kinder eggs were banned because congress passed a bill saying you could not put nonfood related items in food. Its not like congress singled out kinder eggs.

here
Correction: The version of the kinder egg with discrete edible and toy halves is the Kinder Joy. Kinder Surprise is the original egg with tiny plastic toys covered in a chocolate shell.

DON'T TREAD ON MY KINDER EGGS FUCKING GOVERNMENT REEEE

>gunssavelives.net/self-defense/video/son-uses-dads-ar-15-to-defend-home/
Boys A Hero... nuff said/

> just accepting what the NRA says as fact
> not realising the CDC stats include all forms of drowning, not just pools
> not understanding that far more kids swim then have access to firearms and so falsely using a per 100 000 comparison

Can you explain why an innocent taxpayer should have to work to feed and educate someone's child that shouldnt even be in the country?

Diabetes vs gun deaths.

Give me the statistics now, cuck.

Lel, do you always externalise blame? Snowflake.
> not understanding suicidality is a symptom of a metal disorder, not something society forces people to do

If someone really wants to kill themselves they should be allowed to do so. Nobody else deserves a significant say in how another person decides to die so long as the suicide only intends to kill themselves.

But how would whites commit mass shootings?

some faggots wrote it down 250 years ago

141 kids more would be alive if guns were more tightly controlled. Can't argue against that.

>kids can buy chocolate but not an AR

Gee I wonder.....

Fucking liberals

Kids aren't allowed to buy guns.
Kids don't try to eat guns either.

>some faggots wrote it down 250 years ago

You forgot those faggots wrote it down and then it became law when they kicked your ass.

no one needs a fully chocolate kinder egg with tactical surprise toy and extended foil wrapper, how many kids have to die before it's enough?

Objects dont kill people, people do.

>not realizing that japan has a higher suicide rate and no legal way to own weapons
>not understanding that suicide rates increase or decrease regardless of access to weapons
t. japan

shut up spic

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

Very rarely my car bombing friend.

They don't have any sort of moral argument for it, and they know it. They just don't want the government to take their toys away. That's what guns are to these people--cool, shiny, fun toys, and no amount of gun deaths per year will compel them to give away these toys.

because that's a nice thing to do

guns are not a nice thing to do so we should banish them

>hasn't been an Irish carbomb of note in roughly twenty years
>most of them happened up north, not in the republic
Lol whatever you say leaf.

Fuck off spic, guns are more american than apple pie, and you invading horde of savage niggerbeasts wont change a fucking thing. OUT OUT OUT

Nice, you looked at wikipedia then stopped looking any further. Also, you misread my argument as guns = suicide. It's pretty straightforward that suicide is due to a range of factors, even cultural ones. I said guns = increased efficiency of suicide, not guns = suicide. You need to read up on proportion of people who attempt to proportion of people who are effective. Then again it sounds like nuance might just hurt your head

Don't let your country take away your freedom like mine did

So, in other words, people refused to use arms to stop fascism and somehow this is proof of why you need arms to stop fascism?
Also, real life example. Your government hijacked every law you have and openly murders people daily. No one does a fucking thing. Your guns are useless.

False dilemma. This is globalist cointelpro. Sage and hide.

"EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY"

"DONT EVEN CONSIDER THINGS THAT CHALLENGE MY ECHO CHAMBER"

Because you are a faggot. You sucked so much cock your lips are stuck that way.

If it's not guns, guess what the average person does to kill themselves?

O.D. on Tylenol.

Little do they realize that this results in three days of agonizing pain before complete liver failure and a dragged out death. Doctors may be able to take pain away but the process is irreversible.

I'd rather wish someone went quickly than sitting there for three days in pain and fear regretting the decision before they eventually go anyway.

One potentially prevents tyranny the other is a shitty tasting fake chocolate with some even shittier plastic contained in it.

>keeping gun out of reach of children
vs
>hiding candy from kids

the egg should not have been banned.

People have extremely thin skin these days.

>MURV GET THA AR-15
>Murv is then hit by an 155mm artillery shell from three towns over

Nature adapted itself into a deathtrap with poisonous everything and fucking fire tornadoes as a response to Abbos man, escalation is how you deal with the problem of people fucking everything up.

The kinder egg was banned precisely because of hysterical and bootlicking morons like you, OP.

Kids under the age of 18 can't buy guns.
Kindle eggs are aimed at Children.

It's not banned you idiots

>independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/kinder-egg-toy-death-france-three-year-old-french-girl-chokes-a6822626.html

Really activates the almonds

>2013

>kids can buy and use rifles by themselves
lel you retard

if it's not obvious to you why then kys retard nigger faggot. go ride a train and get rekt. sage

nigger you cant ban accidents or stupid people from existence

>echo chamber
>literally in here arguing with other people

hm...

Plot twist
That isn't an assault rifle being held by the קליינע מיידל