White people drive illegal immigrants insane

studyfinds.org/immigrants-mental-disorder-depression/

Look what you're doing to these poor people. If you just accepted them and normalized them then everything would be great.

Undocumented immigrants would also feel free to talk to the police to make their neighborhoods safer. They'd also be able to apply for welfare programs to put them on the tracks of success.

Think about the true cost of hate.

haha SHILL ALERT

As a former Trump supporter, I have to admit that this article did change my mind.

Interesting.

I thought it was just me who was moved by OP.

Why are you replying to yourself OP???? Shill confirmed.

Get out or I'll use my boot and force you out subhuman trash.

Surprise, surprise.

Just keep telling the same lie and it becomes the truth right?

Try disputing the facts when you argue with an adult.

You know where they won't be depressed and are welcome? Their home country.

Kinda like the much 6 gorillion hoax?

>They'd also be able to apply for welfare programs to put them on the tracks of success.

Welfare leads to success.

Welfare leading to success. It worked for the black community, which is why Detroit is the most successful city in the country.

Let any reader witness that this thread has already attracted 2 nazi posters. Remember this when they call themselves "civil nationalists"

I have yet to see an reputable proof of your claims nor am I interested in your doctored photos.

>Think about the true cost of hate.
Haha, what a faggot!

>break the law to squat in a country
>refuse to learn the language, respect the laws of the land, and adopt the country's culture
>get so triggered by the fact people want you to follow laws you develop brain problems

If you're going to use that language I suggest you use the Nazi flag.

/thread

white people are inherently racist but race is a social construct but black people are always oppressed but we all came from Africa but we must celebrate indigenous people’s day but Europe belongs to everyone but when Europeans populate other countries it’s colonisation but Europe must accept endless number of refugees but we must protect Israel from terrorists but we should open up our borders but

We drive them so insane they come ILLEGALLY to live with us and leech.

If illegal immigrants so depressed, why are only native-born white people killing themselves with elephant tranquilizer?

And why is it my fault some beaker doesn't know when he's well off?

haha brainlet, not even trying anymore

Sounds to me like they're really suffering here in the west and what they really need is a one way trip back to their ancestral homelands where they can live free of white man's oppression.

Also, not clicking that bullshit link, but I'm betting the names attached read like the guest list to a Bar Mitzvah.

You got lucky with that guess