HENRY KISSINGER

named in handwritten document referring to jfk assasination.

guys i can't reafordernd this. need an oldfag who can decypher this cryptic handwriting.

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what did kissinger have to do with it?

source: archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
document ID 32105709

Bump

>reafordernd
nigga did you make up a word

>reafordernd
HAHAHAHAHAHA
My sides took a trip to mars

OP you need a dinosaur fag to read that handwriting. Even us oldfags cant read that shit

Fuck Steve Bannon.

Wrong thread Rabbi

Typical Kissinger

I delivered drugs to Mr. Kissinger

>German education

apparently not released

why not? i would think it could get foia'd. it's nothing that isn't already released, and we have the exact doc id to ask for, which is referenced.

First line and second lines
>P. Pete Darwich(spin) said he just wouldn't carry on
>K. Two things important(?) to the war.

Hard to read but possible

because they are relying on people not knowing shorthand and cursive. I will make a transcript.

P. Pete Dershotz said he just couldn't carry on.
K. Two things I wanted to ... (two words I can't read):
ME (this is some kind of symbol or mark)I think we can run with it. I making noise like it's going to work.
P. The know they haven't pushed us an inch.

bump
kissinger is the pits

K: Kissinger is asking someone to something about Syria.
P: We can't promise that.

K I told (Looks like a name starts with D has two "i"s and ends in "ty.) they had said others were & others they knew had to be (invested?) - Invasion warnings boycotts. You must be firm be sure they will try to whittle me down- (can't read one word) They have Joe Kryst (?) saying Israel (two words lost). That's another play.

Bump

This is why cursive is Jewish as fuck. You're practically allowed to write illegible shit. I shouldn't have to spend time translating government documents. I swear people must do this shit on purpose.

i think the K is Kissinger talking, the P and S i dunno
i can read some of it but it's so sloppy
K "I think if all were human, Kennedy + Johnson did far more than him. Bill Sullivan told me a thing CKennedy did w/c FBI aren't to be believed
I think you could say it could but try for now"
P. "Have to be careful cause Church could write it into law"
K "Not since I ??? here has there been any thing ever that I (described killing of Chilean c of s) This is sort for phenomenon of ? Kennedys"
S "You will get assassination data"
P "I will say I got it 2 him looked at it, it 15 years ago, i dont think we should go back. If i start leaking it, Kennedy will be ??????"
K "I think it best to cover up a little pre-Kennedy"
P "I'm not going to 2nd guess my president. If Church wants to, let him and the Kennedys will gut him. That Safire anti?? was f?????t??"
K" Your position is looking better and better......

bumpo!

this is a handwritten recordation of a conversation of between President Gerald R Ford(P) and Henry Kissinger(K) as recorded by Brent Scrowcroft(S) on June 5th 1975. This is Brent Scrowcroft's handwriting and presumably he could decipher it exactly as he did in a typewritten transcript that has not been released. Anyone want to scour news fro ol' Brent lately and contact and see if he minds transcribing this?

I am working on it though

At the time Kissinger was National Security advisor to Ford and Scowcroft assumed the role 11/3/1975. Maybe he was sitting in and taking notes on everything so he wold be up to speed.

>This is why cursive is Jewish as fuck. You're practically allowed to write illegible shit. I shouldn't have to spend time translating government documents. I swear people must do this shit on purpose.
I dont think cursive is Jewish, maybe its just that jews cant use cursive properly.

I do ALOT of translating in my work. I have learned to see a persons writing style and learn about the person over the decades. His cursive speaks of a man who doesnt care, doesnt need his notes, and does not look back at them or feel he will.

This speaks to personality a man who takes time to make notes, but not care about being able to read those notes. I literally have had people hire me to translate their own handwriting time and time again due to things such as what op submitted.

If anyone ever gets the actual scans or ya know better ones I can map this out.

I need at least one page, I can map the characters from the writing style, matching words like a low level form of cryptography cracking their own dam code.

Once it starts I can wrap it up fairly quickly but would need high detail scans to do it or the originals, also why the fuck should I care? cuz i kinda dont.

It's an F
Bottom says participants "Ford, Kissinger, Scowcroft"
F
K
S

not even a doctor could read that script

Apparently he did look back at them as there is a typewritten transcript not released ro maybe someone else deciphered

Kissinger Handwriting Page 1:

Line 1 unless they setting us up...[illegible]
Line 2 [illegible] Harbor what kind of flak we would take in a
Line 3 confirmation. He said go on TV to explain it & you
Line 4 would get overwhelming support. I think you can get
Line 5 an agreement, [illegible] you [illegible]
Line 6 P: It would put some heat on cubanes
Line 7 K: I think this is why we can do it
Line 8 P: I liked Gr[illegible]s comment about how cumbersome
Line 9 [illegible] is in F.P. >
Line 10 K: My [illegible] {recourse?reason} is to [illegible] as
Line 11 much a [illegible] as possible even if it hurts
Line 12 [illegible]s feelings. The essence of [illegible]
Line 13 is only exec branch plus [illegible]
Line 14 P: 9C - about 32. No Jewish leaders
Line 15 K: {Rubin?} will want assurance you won’t press him on
Line 16 Syria at Geneva.
Line 17 P: We can’t promise that
Line 18 K: They will say they be pressed at Geneva anyway - so why make
Line 19 [illegible] beforehand. You could say it to [illegible]
Line 20 One other point - on Sov intercepts. V.P. wants to get it out.
Line 21 We would [illegible] on {television?}, arguments about why we having
Line 22 [illegible] w/an [illegible] like this, and we are doing it in S [illegible].
Line 23 P: There are 2 [illegible]. [illegible] insists there be something in report
Line 24 K: That is VP insisting, not a [illegible]
Line 25 P: Then it a matter of clarification & we can decide whether
Line 26 or not to declassify it.
Line 27 They can’t [illegible] in a report - and [illegible]
Line 28 statement is.
Line 29 K: The VP wish we slowed down on this. This would be bad
Line 30 from a F.P & {pol?} point of view
Line 31 It is not necessary for you to intervene at this
Line 32 point.
Line 33 (Discussion of a classification of R[illegible] Report
Line 34 & what has been going on.