Can we all agree that this presidential portrait makes Trump look more presidential than the abomination of his first...

Can we all agree that this presidential portrait makes Trump look more presidential than the abomination of his first portrait.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LCHf0_UE5gc
youtu.be/4iq_6TI57v0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're gonna have to post the thing you want me to compare this to

I prefer this one. Smiling is for cucks.

Went from 0-100. I'd like to see a third portrait at like 55

>hurry up and take this photo before I smash that camera into your face
>did your enjoy the camera being smashed in your face?

this.
/thread

This portrait was when he first got in. He was ready to clean house and he meant business.

The second portrait taken was more recently and it looks like when you walk into a clean house.

This one is better

agReeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
who's for a classic painting?

HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S SAVING A SHIT FOR MY 401K

blrimpf

The first portrait is when he's getting ready to suck a mean jewish cock
the second captures his feeling of accomplishment in getting bibi to finish at the same time as kushy

cute, his mum would like this one

saved, printed, framed and put up on the wall

blompf

I keep being amazed at his hair. Is it combed forwards, backwards, sideways? It drives me crazy.

Bibi is Trump's bitch and you know it. They can't do shit. We have a military base inside Israel now and Israel can't fuck with Syria. Trump doesn't want a war with Iran either. You're our bitch.

idk he still looks uncomfortable here, ease up don

i like this one better, america deserves a strong fierce serious president after 30 years of disney presidents

>Not just using the real portrait

>inspiration for the Trumps new portrait

Cucks, women, faggots, those pretending their life has meaning.

fuck drumpf

Smiling is a defense mechanism and for faggots.
>Not even a laurel wreath
shit tier

His eyes look much more powerful in the new one, like he's riding the tiger now

His hair is starting to lighten...white coming?

He has lot a lot of weight

It's already white. He just dyes it. He also takes finasteride

pure as the arctic snow

YES! THANK GOD

His old portrait was fucking garbage, I really like this one and Pence's new one (although Pence's was always great)

Drumpf the sex offender will never be presidential

Nice color coordinated ties

way better

This one is better

Why not memeing his smug face on the Mt. Rushmore ?

Check them digits.

First portrait of Trump reflected the gravity of his office and the challenges facing the US as the world slips towards chaos and war, whereas the current photo makes Trump look like a half witted, giggling simpleton. He looks like a retard now and probably needs to be impeached for that reason alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=LCHf0_UE5gc

First and foremost, your president it's damn ugly at there is no fixing that.

Second who got indicted?

fuck you, you probably some damn northerner from acica

I like the original more. It's not Trump's stye to smile like that. He looks like he's ready to make deals and telling others to btfo in the first.

Although the background in the second is better. Photoshop it lol

All of the above. Nice 88 get, btw.

His first portrait is creepy as fuck, I'm glad he smiled in the OP's newer one.

this one is the best. he's not fucking around.

Them digits though

>creepy as fuck,

stop being a fucking cuck. you sound like a female. git gud yo.

youtu.be/4iq_6TI57v0

I think this one was supposed to be a nod to old school presidential portraits, where they didnt smile at all

I like the new one better

Yeah and I also realized he needs the RED tie!

It is creepy, looks like something out of a horror movie, outback nigger.

>Smiling is for cucks.

lmao are you 9?

presidents don't smile. they snarl as they grab the planet by the nuts and kick it in the ass.

looks like a kindergarden kid that just crapped his pants but has not been caught yet

Wait. Isn't this his actual portrait?

/thread

indeed. that brilliant red really is his color.

I'm an american citizen, and the US is run by kikes
you have no right to talk especially if you're circumcised like many our fellow americucks

there are so many good trump pics

Clean house? I think you mean burn the house down (with all of us in it)

Nobody with that hair will ever look presidential.

He should just shave it.

The moment we've all been waiting for. I'm so excited!

>we'll never get the 'Presidential haircut' Trump promised he'd get after being elected
His greatest failure desu

Getting old sucks, man.

Right - you're the problem. Some of us are rich, successful, and happy, and actually have something to lose.

I feel genuinely sad for anyone who would hasten our demise. I cant imagine living like that.

>Some of us are rich, successful, and happy, and actually have something to lose.
Right, so you'd want to prevent marxism from destroying you.

>acica

You people are so funny.

weird shit man

Aphex Twin for president!

Yes, the other one is too fake.

Good have fun peeling your red lipstick back like a chimp you peasant.

A fucking killer
Killed em

i hope he's doing alright, i couldn't imagine living the way he has to now, i like to have me space and relative privacy and relative anonymity and no one bothers me about shit besides passive on here and i can deal with whatever i want whenever i want, i do understand and greatly appreciate his sacrifices on my behalf though and of course for answering my call
still i feel like he's just not at ease when i look into his eyes in this portrait, it doesn't suit him
but then again, he's probably doing it on purpose
>look weak when you are strong

We can only dream for now ;')

I would unironically hang this in my house

he's gonna grow it out and have an emporer's mane of flowing golden locks
probably even a full beard too because fuck you that's how imperial european (the OG white supremacist) style is, you cuck faggots
he looks better these days honestly, more confident, focused, and driven, and doing realer shit, and he's not quite there yet, but soon he'll be a fully matured God Emperor
i'm willing to sign off on this one, fund it

YEAH RIGHT !!!

BABY DRUMPF WAS JUST NERVOUS AND IN THE SECOND PIC IS FAKE LAUGHING BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE'S GOING TO JAIL

only white supremacists smile

Most of you have Daddy issues. Or are latent homosexuals. I suggest you all read your posts back while looking in the mirror, and ask yourself some hard questions. Or am I going to have to go and get the cane out of the cupboard, and give you all a dammed good thrashing!

I wonder what camera tricks they used to find a happy medium between Sup Forums res and puny human res.

he looks like a fucking autist, from EVERY angle

...because he is

>THANK GOD
>both portraits
>Them digits
Its a sign

THE LION

He looks constipated.

Yep, full of shit!

why you post one of my favorite albums?

that's not true at all, i never smile
i always have the look like i'm ready to lynch you for being nonwhite

This one's better

This is better. I kek every time I see it attached to a tweet of his. He rekts his haters without remorse.

ALL SMILES
>ALL DIGITS

I'm sort of conflicted. I can understand why the federal institutions would object to the original its sort of Orwellian and Mussolini and thats not really who he is as a person but the newer one seems forced. I would go with the second it will be better for morale among the federal agencies because its usually on display when you enter their buildings.

This was a lot better. To quote Trump himself for his similar looking book cover.

“Some readers may be wondering why the picture we used on the cover of this book is so angry and so mean looking. I had some beautiful pictures taken in which I had a big smile on my face. … But I decided that it wasn’t appropriate. In this book we’re talking about Crippled America. … So I wanted a picture where I wasn’t happy, a picture that reflected the anger and unhappiness that I feel, rather than joy.” (pg. IX)