She's got a point, you know

She's got a point, you know.

Hi FBI

she's right we should ban wypipo from the US :100:

I'm seriously struggling for a counterpoint

the counterpoint is that no one is calling for a ban on trucks

I'm thinking about the race discrepancy. Not the weapon used.

Race had nothing to do with it and everyone knows it. It's a red herring and it always has been. It's about ideology

Inadvertently she does

>Race had nothing to do with it
>Trump specifically discussing bans for people of the same ethnicity as the perpetrator, but only for the one who killed 10 times less.
dumb

Americans have a right to guns
Foreigners do not have a right to come to America

there's a difference between a citizen doing a terrible thing and some fucking subhuman who shouldn't be here in the first place doing something terrible

Yeah, as soon as the left stops killing people, everything will be just fine. What's her point?

>only for the one who killed ten times less
Reminder that a Muslim who shot up a gay nightclub held the record for largest mass shooting in American history before the Vegas shooting

Would this argument still hold water for you if it was made 15 years from now?

who's calling for barricaded streets and bans on trucks?

>ethnicity and race are the same thing

he's not "banning brown people"

please die troll

Terrorism is scary huh?
Why on earth would anyone want disarm themselves at a time like this?

>Brown kills 85 with truck: "#notall"

White Americans should be the only people committing the occasional crime in the US.

thankfully steve comped the high score for us

And again, he got different treatment

>ethnicity and race are the same thing
I specifically said ethnicity instead of race because muslims are not a race retard

no, she doesn't

Didn't he travel to Saudi shortly before this spree killing? If so then I'd wager him and the brown guy probably had something in common. Could it perhaps be a hegemonic death cult who's only guarantee of ascending to heaven is waging war and killing the members of other faiths?

Foreign guy kills. Walls, Bans!
Citizen kills. What can you do.

It's a white country. Can't do anything about whites but we can easily remove invaders and prevent them from ever coming here.

Right, the Orlando shooter had liberals tripping over themselves to defend him and get #NotAllMuslims trending just like every time the religion of peace murders innocent people

>It's a white country

(OP) #
Why have we not learned anything about the Vegas shooters motive? Why doesn't Trump tell us what happened? Every single Libshit out there keeps talking about how white people are just as bad because of this Paddock Vegas shooter faggot.

She doesn't have a point. We're still waiting on fucking answers to this obvious fucking coverup. Because what people would DO is likely to take down the US Government if the truth ever came out and the normies knew.

It's been 30 days. The hard drive was missing. This whole fucking thing is bullshit. They know a whole hell of a lot more then what they have said

That proves my point. When the white guy does it, race isn't even an issue. It's just a crazy individual
Also Trump talked about muslim ban after orlando too dummy

but ya know, in a normies mind if something fades away into obscurity then the official story is correct and you're wrong no matter what.

>both of these are exactly the same
kys

You're right, the white guy killed more people by an order of magnitude.

If the government is involved I was thinking Paddock was selling guns to terrorists undercover. His cover gets blown. Mexican security guy shows up. Terrorists shoot up concert to cause diversion to get away.

If whites were as violent and deadly as Muslims there would be a helluva lot more mass shootings in America. If whites are really as dangerous as the left makes them out to be it's irresponsible to bring all the peaceful, law-abiding minorities out of their utopian countries and put them in a country full of vicious white men just waiting to lynch some coloreds.

>I have video of Stephen killing people
kys

Build walls around concerts. Ban country music.

so what youre saying is that we have problems here but you want to bring in more problems?

Brown boy kills 8 with a truck every day in the name of Allah.
>Maybe we shouldn't let these dangerous people into our country

Left wing Jew shoots 59 people using an already illegal gun ONCE because he gambled away all of his money and was angry
>What a horrible person

Fuck this tweeter bitch and her straw man

>one is a preventable risk from being brought into the country, screaming allah akbar

>the other is a part of a shady as shit shooting that we don't know all the facts about because the investigation is being kept hush hush because we can't let the goy know

K

so dishonest, women are so dishonest, here I got one:

Brown guy kills 8 with truck:Islamaphobia is wrong, we should love muslims.

White guy kills 59 with guns: BAN GUNS!!!, WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL!!!!

>once

If you stopped being so triggered you would realize I'm talking about the reaction, not the races/ethnicities themselves

>brown guys run world wide terrorist cell that actively recruit and engage in terrorist attempts on western society and have to be thwarted by the dozens every day by the international community
>at all equivalent to a civilian who happens to be the same color as the majority of his nation killing people during a mental illness episode

pls go

Slide thread.
This thread has been reposted constantly all week.

Sure you're not a troll? Then read the other twenty threads that have been started with this tweet. I guess OP changed the scheme to dark because I told people to search the image to find the dozens of earlier threads in which OP regularly got btfo.
It's leftist tactic, they lose a debate, then just pause a moment and start the whole thing all over again from the start.

Sage and hide.

>because I told people
It's sad when people think they're the center of events like that

>Trump barring entry of clusterfuck countries with no vetting=blanket shitskin ban.

Through the shigs and the diggs by costanzaforce

oh the normies KNOW shit is not on the level, not just vegas. even if they cant or are unwilling to articulate it. to acknowledge it puts the ball in their court. then they have to either give up personal comfort and fight, or tuck tail and just take it and do nothing. the normie is far too comfortable to risk themselves for a larger cause. only shock and desperation will move the normie. by that point it will be too late.

SHILL SLIDE THREAD

BELONGS IN /BANT/

Brown guys killed 2,996 in one day in one city.

he and his voters want a shitskin ban

are jews brown?

>ideology
>not ideology
200k likes, truly twitter is home of the finest intellectuals

Islam is not a race, larpflag shillfag.

Excellent response

see

One guy was friendly fire.

They sure as fuck aren't white.