So this is the power of Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6DXDU48RHLU
youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
youtu.be/SkkIwO_X4i4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>YOU PAID OUT ADS IN RUBLES. FUCKING RUBLES!

>HOW COULD YOU PAY OUT ADS IN RUBLES!

WTF I LOVE RUSSIA NOW

Did the Russians make those Hilldawg memes.

And yet Facebook and Google was colluding with the Clinton campaign and that's perfectly okay. It's also perfectly okay for the Israel lobby to meddle with American politics on a grand scale too, oh wait a minute why do we even allow any foreign country to have any influence?

I wish Putin would talk about Jews more openly. Even the Chinese know who actually owns the U.S., practically a laughing stock at this point.

Top 5 Clinton donors are all Jews, and Facebook and Google are owned and founded by Jews. To vote for Clinton is to hand your country over to Jews. Jews worship Satan, so it makes perfect sense to me.

Why don't Russians talk about Jews more openly? Will that be treading on dangerous territory? Would that start a WW3?

lol

These fucktards actually think some memes on the internet made people vote for Trump

The country being flooded with shitskins, whites being blamed for everything and the economy being managed poorly made people vote for Trump.

Russian shill here AMA.

>russians literally invented "Not My President!"

There’s potential for blowback here. If they push the foreign meddling angle too much, it’ll lead back to Israel. OYYYYYYY

> 1 billion in Clinton campaign
> undone by 100k in alleged russian facebook ads

is this the power of AIPAC?

I love how they only focus on fakenews ads favoring Trump. Shouldn't it go both way?

How have they linked these ads to the Russian government exactly? Or is this another "trust our anonymous experts who can't tell you know they know because national security or something"

lmao vodka

I'LL HACK INTO THE MEMEFRAME!

Nope those were Ukrainian if you were to remove the tree huger/ hippie flags you get a yellow and blue flag

chinks are worse than jews

>SATAN: IF CLINTON WINS, I WIN

fucking kek'd hard. 10/10. Funny because it's true.

>good vs Clinton, Evil vs Trump
unironically this is how I viewed the election.

The lowest IQ on the planet. Falls hook line & sinker for Russian FB ads.

Also BASED JESUS

No, this is just an excuse to censor Facebook from info that hurts democrats.

How many ads in a presidiential campaign season? Millions?

Check em

>russians
>not even russian government
is there a Boomer Alegiance between americans and russians? they both have shitty memes and suck their leaders dick

keep posting them anons

ur doing gods work

good

further proves Russia is our friend and ally

It's all a ruse for congress to censor the internet so something like pizza gate doesn't happen again.

I don't think I can express, clearly, how dearly I hate this fucking wicked cunt.
youtube.com/watch?v=6DXDU48RHLU
props to the Rus, for red-pilling the normies.

Rus' refers to all Russo-Slavs, Ukrainians (Kievan), Silesian, Galician, Lemko, Transcarpathians, Belarusian, Muscovite, etc.

Just FYI.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

Russian shill here, AMA!

This meme sucks, not impressed if this garbage is all they were doing.

Damn I hate that evil bitch. Not sure why Russians would oppose her though, I mean sleazy Bill hit the reset button with Russia. The Russians got tons of tech and investment opportunities via Clinton.

uhhhh where is my pay for making all these images? Hundreds of them if not at least maybe around 870 at least.

Anyone have a link to a full archive of all 3000 ads?

uhhh yea lemme see these supposed ads. im calling bs on that, not that i care or whatever.

money cant make these images its passion, its the motivating factor, like art but their just memes, memes for us to love and spread like the cancer they are.

>Cnn lying as usual
>In testimony given by Twitter and Facebook to Congress yesterday lawyers for the companies testified that Russian ads purchased after the elections sought to cast doubt on the legitimacy of Trump's victory and not aid him
Stay mad

Basically. ZOG is pissed that there's a channel for mass communication that they don't fully own and control.

>So this is the power of Russia.
It all means nothing when it came to light that people working within Facebook were actively pushing stories to promote Clinton, not Trump. They'd rather push MUH RUSSIA than have people remember that they were working for Clinton behind the scenes the whole time.

This was another Russia paid ad.

They're calling from inside the house.

Pizza gate pretty much floundered under its stupidity though. A lot of them are even crying victory now that Tony Podesta might be investigated even though it's for a completely different reason.

вплят cyкa?

Fuck I hate you disgusting weebs

Got you covered

DHS Blue Campaign Ad:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Ben Swann:
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

The leftist have been useful idiots for spreading russian agitprop for decades. And Now they're having a "red scare" meltdown. fucking irony.

Replace the word "Russia" with "Sup Forums", and then the narrative makes sense.

That ad is right though.

U mad bitch? U seem mad

whataboutism: the post

6 gorillion Russian advertisements.

youtu.be/SkkIwO_X4i4

"Whataboutism"

Hello anti-Russian shill

Kek cool with Christ confirmed.

whataboutwhataboutism: the post

>le whatabouism
literally reflex answer of every bluepilled cucklet on russia whenever hipocrisy and double standards are pointed out

>hey i know america is the most agressive nation in the world and shamelessly infers with countries political processes up to staging violent coups and color revolutions and buying up policians BUT HEY LOOK AT THOSE RUSSKI SHITPOSTERS POINTING OUT OUR CURRUPT BULLSHIT ITS AN ATTACK ON OUR DEMOCRACY REEEEEE WW3NAO

This is how fucking stupid these people think we are. We are seeing the evolution of their psychosis in real time.

front butt BTFO

Whataboutism is bringing up completely unrelated issue (like negroe lynching), not calling out opponent on his hypocrisy and double standards.

Amazing how CNN thinks a meme changes voters' minds in mass

Elaborate ruse to de-legitimize any opposition to DNC rule.

Wait I thought we were all Russians here? Are you saying you are an actual human being and not a Russia bot?

So the Russians are /ourguys/? Because the image isn't wrong. Sounds like we owe the vodka niggers a big thank you.

Mad Men of the modern age. Someone with some photoshop skills make some russial/mad men memes

Where is the evidence it was state-backed? Any fuck in the world can take an ad on Facebook.

>Donald Trump, Alex Jones, and Vladimir Putin are the world's top shitposters

Clinton was a disgusting pile of shit.
...and that bitch is probably ten times worse.
If it´s true: Thx Putin.

Don't forget the $10,000,000 donated by the House of Saud.
Even the New York Times published that.
Not a fucking peep from the CULEWSHUN crowd.

>These fucktards actually think some memes on the internet made people vote for Trump
To be fair they did but the memes were engineered by Sup Forums not Russia. Really this is all about shutting down the memes, blaming them on "Russia" is just a tactic and they often switch out Russia with "cyberbully" or "troll".

>Russian ads purchased after the elections
Wrong.

Yeah clinton is evil but Sup Forums realizes that Trump is still far from the Adolf we really need and not reallly on our side right?

Funny how the Dems are so butt-hurt over MEMEs and want investigations RE social media yet silent about organizations like Think Progress owned by Podesta pushing BS the entire election.

I'm a digital advertiser and have that running right now for various bullshit. Fuck off, CNN.

>100k
It was 10k

Kek 64 rubles is about a dollar. Russia h@xxored the election for less than 10 bucks

>implying CNN has good journalists when it comes to the internet
who is this Sup Forums?

for all we know the journalist who wrote this thinks that Sup Forums is a russian website

>linked to russia
Meaning nothing. No evidence or argument has been provided. They are simply declaring all dissent to be illegitimate.

It is illegal I believe. Twitter should be fucked by violating some foreign influence clause. Facebook/Google should be as well. We're gonna drain the swamp with Trump and fuck over these companies who should be broken up.

REMINDER:

The pol-fsb axis is destroying globalism trough memetic poweress

POL-FSB AXIS

Honestly american workers are so brainwashed you can easily influence them with email spam.

Yes, but it doesn´t really matter, because (((they))) are controling the USA anyways.

My God. You know what just hit me? This kind of facebook cringe crap is considered top tier James Bond spy psyop cyber warfare memes to our media and the people in our government that run our nation. What the fuck is the stuff we're using/making? These faggots are probably still using rage face memes unironically at a time where using them ironically is long outdated. Are memes weapons?

Not to mention that one of the board of directors of Facebook was the former aide of Netanyahu.

did you contribute any memes russiabro

Observe: they are simply quadrupling down on their lie and repeating it more often. No evidence has been offered.

Am I supposed to believe your bullshit over Congressional testimony?

>are memes weapons

You clearly have a lot to learn.

Facebook ads.

yeah...

>knows the RUB to USD exchange rate
Thanks for the update, Vlad.

>Congressmen are spending millions of dollars, and months of legislative time to determine how the Russian Government """""influenced"""""" the election using shitty Facebook Ads, tweets, and a budget of a few million dollars.

>American Democracy is so fragile that a few million dollars can sway an election

What does that say about American politicians and there donors? lmao

3000 Ads?

Holy Shit, stop the presses.... *I* could probably buy 3000 Facebook ads and swing the next US election?

This is getting sad.

>Democrats want a hearing about influence of ads.
>Democrats are worried because they understand that their voters are so retarded they're able to be influenced by sidebar ads.
kek.

God bless Putin and Christian Russia.

That blue checkmark verified Twitter SJW army being on top of every Donald Trump comment is ridiculous, and the fact that he shows up in searches for "Hitler" and "Nazi".

I really wish to see these people lynched...

Is this really all they've got Left?
If this was ten years ago they'd have come up with a different psyop by now
IT'S BEEN A FUCKING YEAR AND THEY'RE STILL PUSHING THIS SHIT
Oh my fuck, What have We Done to the Once mighty mainstream media?

Russia's hacking our Memes!

They're probably shills too. We have a civil war, just a social media one.

All of it was inconsequential. We went from "THE RUSSIANS HACKED THE ELECTION" to this.

Everyone involved in this bullshit should just kill themselves out of shame for the waste of time, money, and lives. The amount of manpower wasted and hours of coverage in the news for nothing is truly depressing. If it could be proven the media knew the story was fabricated bullshit they could be tried and executed.

>this is the type of ad that Russia put out
Okay, I know boomers are idiots but even they wouldn't change their opinions over facebook memes. In fact, they probably cost Trump some votes because they're literally grandpa facebook spam.