Why do women say the dumbest things on twitter ?

why do women say the dumbest things on twitter ?

I traded my chin for a bowl of rice.

But thar looks like a tranny

She has a good point.

>why do women say the dumbest things
FTFY

>Why are women dumb

Fixed again

Because the Vegas guy shot him and is dead you stupid bitch... Unless gitmo is coroners office...

>Why are women?
No need to thank me, Plebius.

i no read good i stupid boi

>why will no woman allow me to access her bobs and pusy even if I ask nice and tell her she sexy

>Women?
Seems to a pertinent question for this site as a whole, to be honest.

does she know he anheroed though?

I wish I could have given him a hug before he hurted himself. I would tell him "it gets better"

why would you want to give that guy a hug? He was a straight up psycho and what he did was gay

Why have we not learned anything about the Vegas shooters motive? Why doesn't Trump tell us what happened? Every single Libshit out there keeps talking about how white people are just as bad because of this Paddock Vegas shooter faggot.

It's been 30 days. The hard drive was missing. This whole fucking thing is bullshit. They know a whole hell of a lot more then what they have said

There was a shooting in vegas? Weird

Anyway I'll see you guys in the morning! Night

How much you wanna bet that hard drive was loaded with bitcoin for the weapons payments

obongo was suposed to shut gitmo down

The Vegas shooter was dead. Doh!

>why do women say the dumbest shit

What was the motive for the Vegas shooting again?

Burn by Shapiro

The could send him parcel post.

Shapiro should be burned

I can't wait for the Daily Wire clickbait headline telling me how much Based Ben owned this bitch

Just liberals.

kek
radical registered-democrat shooting up a country music festival with republicans

Oh look, another Muslim shitbag stuck in the 15th century killed innocent people for his slave religion, and once again the rest of us are treated to another round of "you need to treat the poor victimized Muslims nicer" by these 5th column infiltrators.

Great minds think alike.

/thread

although really he's stuck in the 7th century