I grew up in a liberal village called Oak Park, just outside Chicago. My family was very left. Tomorrow I turn 19

I grew up in a liberal village called Oak Park, just outside Chicago. My family was very left. Tomorrow I turn 19.

Convince me that anti-immigration laws would be beneficial to the US

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/feb/16/migration-pushing-australia-to-third-world-style-population-growth-rate
theaustralian.com.au/higher-education/the-downside-of-difference/story-e6frgcjx-1111112914289)
spiegel.de/international/germany-s-immigrants-integration-in-theory-alienation-in-practice-a-433006.html)
emnbelgium.be/publication/report-norwegian-welfare-and-migration-committee)
amid.dk/pub/papers/AMID_48-2006_Jan_Ekberg.pdf)
spiegel.de/international/europe/putting-a-price-on-foreigners-strict-immigration-laws-save-denmark-billions-a-759716.html)
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/denmark/8492822/Denmarks-immigration-laws-save-country-6-billion.html)
mediafire.com/?1fe8x0egftpbp6f)
city-journal.org/html/eon2007-06-25jl.html)
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract)
arxiv.org/abs/1110.1409)
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/full)
gjcpp.org/pdfs/v2i3-0023-S.Hakim - Diversity, Trust and Social Capitall.pdf)
theconversation.com/donald-trump-and-the-rise-of-white-identity-in-politics-67037)
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0095660)
bjp.rcpsych.org/content/201/4/282.abstract?etoc)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off

Oh wow I have a gf that lives out there. I was just out there recently

Stay a while and listen.

What kind of retard says, "You know what America really needs? More Uzbeki muslims."

Not trying to challenge anything. Genuinely want to learn.

The laws you speak of would not be anti LEGAL immigration. They would bolster anti-ILLEGAL immigration laws we have and expand the vetting process. Just curious, you ever look up the laws that Mexico has on the books regarding illegal immigration?

Dude I have no fucking idea about anything

what kind of retard looks around and says, "America needs lots more people in it. Let's import a bunch of unskilled, uneducated young muslims and mexicans. That will really improve America."

Give me a few negative impacts of this

What? We have 330,000,000 people. Do you think we need more? Do we really need to import hundreds of thousands of unskilled uneducated foreigners? Why? for what?

Because less niggers and spics.
Don't act like you'd be in any way negatively affected by living in a 100% white community.
You'd be happy and anti-immigration folks would be happy.

>what kind of retard says America needs lots more people in it
>Do you think we need more?

Listen dumb cunt. When I asked for people to convince me of your argument for less or no illegal immigrants, I did not mean "ask me over and over again if we need more"

Give me a substantial fucking impact of excess immigrants in our country, or just keep replying with the same dog shit hollowed-out point you fucking neanderthal

Don't need to. You'll figure it out once you get into the workforce.

>import unskilled labor
>no jobs because what the fuck is an economy
>they all go on social services and are a drag on the system

FUCK OAK PARK. POT-SMOKING, OPRF, PIECE OF MULTICULTURAL FAGGOT SHIT.

>they all go on social services and are a drag on the system

Give me a quick rundown on what you mean by this

lol when did you graduate? You sound like a certain someone I know, name starts with a J.

>Convince me that anti-immigration laws would be beneficial to the US

How fucking retarded do you have to be to not see the inherent benefit in that? Kill yourself, faggot.

I think it's important for someone like you to realize how many "anti-immigration" laws we already have, and indeed every country has.

Do you honestly want completely open borders? Do you want the general population of Mexico to be able to walk across the border whenever they want? If you are willing to try that social experiment then you have my respect; otherwise, you need to admit that you are to some degree anti-immigration.

You're 18 years old, kid. I know when I lived in Oak Brook I never saw anybody who wasn't white. Why do you think your parents chose to live in Oak Park? Why not Cicero? You fucking retarded little punk bitch you've never seen a person with brown skin in your life. You know nothing. Democrats import the dregs of the fucking earth from 3rd world shitholes who hate America because they think that these niggers and spics and goat fuckers will vote democrat. They don't give a fuck if you get beheaded or blown up or run over by a truck so long as these subhumans vote democrat. silly little homo

There are no anti immigration laws. That is straw man bullshit. You fuckos always leave important words out like.....illegal.

It's just like the Industrial Revolution. Too many immigrants can cause issues in economy because they are willing to take lower wages. Therefore, a lot of native born people would also be unemployed because their potential occupation was given to someone else. Meaning unemployment will surge and so will welfare costs. So take it with a grain of salt on stuff like this. Have a good one buddy, good luck with life.

Walk through Cicero you fucking faggot.

I swear all Oak Parkites are the faggiest numale multicultural loving dipshits in the whole of Chicago, even worse than the Pilsen hipsters. The only reason you haven't turned into Austin 2.0 is your police force, which is majority white (shocker!) and keeps out the gangbangers and crack addicts.

I don't think you know about the ethnic diversity of Oak Park. The area I live in is teetering on the line between rich white gentrification and fields of vacant lots and impoverished niggers.

Because I chose to be born and raised in Oak Park

Are you slow?

theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/feb/16/migration-pushing-australia-to-third-world-style-population-growth-rate

oak park invented the hipster, the place is the fucking heart of the politically-correct, numale, liberal faggot obama culture.

How would that mean less nigs and spics when they're legal?

It's demonstrably true and this thread is a great example of white naiveté on this issue when they have the luxury of living in a homogenous place like New Hampshire.

[Increases in diversity correlate with problems worldwide, and the downsides of diversity effect everyone, it's a universal human problem.](theaustralian.com.au/higher-education/the-downside-of-difference/story-e6frgcjx-1111112914289)

[Diversity experiments in Germany end in disaster.](spiegel.de/international/germany-s-immigrants-integration-in-theory-alienation-in-practice-a-433006.html)

[Immigrants in Norway are a net loss to the economy.](emnbelgium.be/publication/report-norwegian-welfare-and-migration-committee)

[Immigrants in Sweden are a net loss to the economy.](amid.dk/pub/papers/AMID_48-2006_Jan_Ekberg.pdf)

Denmark saved billions by restricting immigration. [1](spiegel.de/international/europe/putting-a-price-on-foreigners-strict-immigration-laws-save-denmark-billions-a-759716.html) [2](telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/denmark/8492822/Denmarks-immigration-laws-save-country-6-billion.html)

[More diversity in police departments correlates with more abuse, poorer performance and less trust.](mediafire.com/?1fe8x0egftpbp6f)

[Increased diversity correlates sharply with decreased community spirit, decreased altruism, and depressed social capital, less ethical behavior, more crime, fear, isolation and depression.](city-journal.org/html/eon2007-06-25jl.html)

[Harvard study demonstrating that diversity doesn't work and is disastrous.](onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract)

[Also, a nice study from Cornell University about how segregation creates peace.](arxiv.org/abs/1110.1409)

[In repeated agent simulations, Ethnocentric socities dominate universalist/humanitarian/altruistic socities. Every time. Initial conditions don't seem to matter. If there are no ethnocentric individuals, then humanitarian societies dominate. But if there are ethnocentric individuals, they eventually dominate.](onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/full)

[Landmark Putnam paper that shows racial and ethnic diversity decreases social trust and damages communities.](gjcpp.org/pdfs/v2i3-0023-S.Hakim - Diversity, Trust and Social Capitall.pdf) Additional studies confirm prior results that increasing ethnic diveristy decreases social trust and community participation

[When white people are a racial minority in their neighborhoods, their feelings of white identity emerge and intensify.](theconversation.com/donald-trump-and-the-rise-of-white-identity-in-politics-67037)

[“Our analysis shows that peace does not depend on integrated coexistence, but rather on well defined topographical and political boundaries separating groups, allowing for partial autonomy within a single country."](journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0095660)

[“For every ten percentage point reduction in own-group density, the relative odds of reporting psychotic experiences increased 1.07 times (95% CI 1.01–1.14, P = 0.03 (trend)) for the total minority ethnic sample. In general, people living in areas of lower own-group density experienced greater social adversity that was in turn associated with reporting psychotic experiences.”](bjp.rcpsych.org/content/201/4/282.abstract?etoc)

[“His conclusion based on over 40 cases and 30,000 people within the United States is that, other things being equal, more diversity in a community is associated with less trust both between and within ethnic groups.”](en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities)

whats that shit image from, Ive seen it before

Ok so how about the fact that everything is becoming automated resulting in fewer jobs if we import more people we will just end up with more people on welfare and having to provide for them.

>ireland
i'm not surprised

>Convince me that anti-immigration laws would be beneficial to the US

OK, easy peasy.

Firstly, it's only those immigrants that are educated who are net gain to the US economy. Uneducated, illegal ones performing menial tasks are a net loss to the taxpayer. They also drive down wages and reduce work conditions for unskilled citizens and legal immigrants. Yes, it may mean you'll have to pay a bit more for grapes.

Next, administrating illegal immigration programmes and enforcing laws diverts resources from citizens to illegals.

Illegals commit crime. They may or may not commit crimes at rates higher than citizens, but that's not the point. Your tax dollars are diverted from programmes to improve your life to house and support illegals in prison.

Illegals are a source of funding and indentured labour for organised criminals. Are you a fan of criminal enterprises, abuse, torture, and human trafficking? Of course not.

US immigration currently preferences the family members of existing immigrants. Do you need to import old people? It preferences the extended family members who are also unskilled.

The US should implement a points-based system like Australia and Canada that preferences skilled immigrants who are immediate contributors. You think Oz and Leafistan are decent, humane countries, don't you OP? Why not follow suit by replacing something that doesn't work with something that works better.

Here is the deal. With immigration, generally the living conditions that people are coming from are shit-tier, like the slums of South and Central America, the closet size apartments in china, the houses made of literal cow feces in Sub-Saharan Africa, or the pooed streets of India. 15,000 dollars a year in any city of america buys significantly more quality of life than any other nation on earth, barring japan, singapore, and europe. Because of this effect, amnd the fact that they send most of their money (around 60%) back to their home countries, it pulls signifigant amounts of money outside of america and deflates and stagnates workers wages.

Phat nigger stools, in your mouth white boi. Suck on them, grate them against your teeth, savour them with every single taste bud until you become one emotionally with the negroid fecal matter.

Lick the out shell of dehydrated feces until you get to the mushier center, enjoy the pungent flavour of the descamated epithelial cells of the internal lining of the intestinal mucous.

Do this daily for at least three days in a row, and you will see the truth user, you will find the courage to become a true american patriot.