November 4th

Explain how Antifa could even remotely get a chance to succeed in some kind of revolution? I know it's pretty much impossible but I'm curious to know what yall think. Also, general commie hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/news/courts/article_15f29464-bb37-11e7-ab30-8311894d77e8.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1XALVTzMOeQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only way a revolution could possibly succeed in the United States of America is if a group of high ranking generals decided to do it.

Even then, it would be extremely difficult, because the entire reason the second amendment exists is to prevent that event from from happening.

Anyone who believes it is possible for law enforcement to outlaw and gather all of the weapons in the US civilian population is delusional.

The antifa plan was set up my russians to get people riled up. Actual members of the group would know better than to try setting up something so ambitious. I'd be surprised if there were any real crowds.

>because the entire reason the second amendment exists is to prevent that event from from happening.
The fuck are you talking about? The second amendment is the national guard.

In theory, the plan would be to cause enough chaos and disruption to force the executive branch to resign in order for things to stabilize. But it will fail.

The entire purpose was apparently to shock the justice system and create a national strike. Having said that - I doubt anything will manifest.

You're right, it's impossible. The US military and cops together couldn't defeat the American people, but they could kill and destroy a whole lot. If the left controlled the military, they could take a stab at it. But now that they don't have that, and they only have the cops in blue cities where they'll only fuck up their own stuff....

Basically, they're a bunch of armchair generals without an army. Thousands of wannabe Che Guevaras, except that Che was a legitimate badass, going up against millions of people who have been waiting for the Commies to attack since they saw Red Dawn in the 80s.

Yeah. The second amendment was needed to guarantee the government's right to have guns and form a national guard that was already specified in the constitution. You're a faggot.

Rong and Gay

Just stop thinking about communism.
Communism after '900 is just dead if you understand the condition that made possible the sovietic revolutions in Russia 100 years ago.
WW1 was the condition the made possible the revolution in Russia: soviets lead by Lenin promised Peace with Germany to russian population and gained power without any form of resistence.
This factors were essential since Lenin didnt even wanted to trigger a revolution in a rural based country like Russia, he wanted revolutions in England and Bavaria-Austria.

So...the real problem are the libelars not the commies. They are just a dummie.

They don't, in fact if there was a right-wing takeover all the white antifas will fuck off and pretend to be regular old normalfags because theres no fucking way they'll fight for real against a government who can break into their condos in the middle of the night and fucking kill them in a public execution

They need the cops at their events to keep people from kicking their shit, they actually call 911 when they're getting rekt

>A well regulated National Guard, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the National Guard to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I couldn't of put it into better words, myself. It's absolutely laughable that they think they'll make some kind of reasonable effort to overthrow the government. I hope they try though, better to let them give us a legitimate reason to round them up and shoot em

The che was an asthmatic richfag who got rekt by a bunch of poor af bolivians when he didn't had a cuban army bankrolled by the soviets protecting his ass

Makes me hard just thinking about a right wing takeover

It’d be so /comfy/ seeing antifags attempt a coup d’etat. But you’ll probably only get a few aggressive hippies chanting gay mantras.

That's all I'm expecting, my city is on their "hitlist" but I've never seen any antifags in real life with my own eyes

>be ANTIFA
>publicly announce the date of your revolution weeks in advance giving the military time to prepare
>expect to win

I'm going to buy some beer and make some hot wings for the day's festivities I'm honestly very excited to see some spoiled cunts beaten beaten down by cops. How are you guys getting /comfy/?

It's a false flag to usher in a police state?

There is no revolution planned, just some protests. The revolution meme is made up bullshit.

It won't get even get close to anything except the destruction of property and burning garbage.

Better speak Esperanto during 4th November.

They could send their trannies and land whales out nude. I guarantee you wouldn't put one of them in your crosshairs, user. Picture one of their giant, aposematic sacks of gelatinous protoplasm in the nude as viewed through a Vortex Razor Gen II on high magnification.

I live in a mostly blue area, user. I know several of the cops, and down to a man, all of the ones who I know fucking hate groups like antifa with a passion.

BAN NATIONAL GUARD ASSAULT WEAPONS

The only thing they are going to succeed in is getting themselves infested with bed bugs. Sleepers have been activated. Their lives will change forever. Sleep tight motherfuckers.

You’re actually retarded if you think this. The militia is essentially anyone who can vote. The National Guard is just the military having a reserve of expendable troops on the cheap.

Getting my wisdom teeth out Friday, sucks but ill have nothing better to do than relax and watch the happenings, probably make some home made milkshakes

It doesn't say the right of the militia, it says the right of the people. A permanent militia is different from the emergency militia that is mentioned in the 2nd amendment.

Some overturned trash cans and a Starbucks window smashed

I mean....they're a bunch of middle class suburban kiddos. I don't think they've ever even killed a deer. Its one thing to feel like you can kill someone or something its anther thing to do it. I don't think they have what it takes to even witness someone be murdered without needing a decade of intensive therapy. Maybe if they're weren't objectively spoiled 1st world brats they could have a decent chance...but they need Starbucks breaks in between their trash can beatings. If they do cause actual deaths I think you will see people leave the movement or start turning on it.

It was literally a throw away twitter joke. Sup Forums is going Orson Welles/War of the Worlds over a tweet they didn't read.
The tweet was basically "xD antifa super soldiers going to use gene splicibg to bestroyd Ameriguh" but they didn't get the obvious sarcasm.

George Soros is dumping $ 18 Billion dollars (that's BILLION) to Antifa....The Deep state is also coincidentely planning on having a total communication outage exercise all across the nation...

It's the Deep State that's pushing these revolutions.

Prepare faggots.

$18 billion funneled into buying them guns, vehicle, and getting them basic training at a range, with the entire television media and some online media platforms engaging in militant propaganda to overthrow government
really makes u think

All they need is help from a false flag

they will attacked innocent people and will get shot in retaliation

Yeah this is the truth of it. Might get a little violence from psychos but most of the kids won't be down to commiting the violence required.

proof of this?

>going up against millions of people who have been waiting for the Commies to attack since they saw Red Dawn in the 80s

/thread

Do people actually think they will shut the power off?

They obviously mean they're going to go through the motions of establishing communication and command and control via MARS and amatuer radio as if the power were out.

I'll give yall niggas the benifit of the doubt and assume only shills are pretending to think that the DOD intends to cut off the power.

I know, friend. I was making fun of our other friend. A well regulated militia is, indeed, necessary to the security of a free state, but a militia is not the people. The people have the right to keep and bear arms so that they may form militias as they please. It's like saying a well stocked auto parts store is necessary to the economy of a state and that the people may keep and use parts. No one would read that and think that only the auto parts stores would be allowed to buy car parts.

If you want to get proof you got to go to St. Petersburg and ask the russians playing the retards here.

Just a ((coincidence)) it happens on November 4th....

if the power actually does get cut, and comms are out, grab your guns, make peace with your demons, and jerk off one last time, because shits about to go down.

>Antifa Revolution
>Shock troops are special snowflakes who literally cry when outside their safe spaces..

YEAH, NO

Most of them have never worked a day of their lives in a real job, the rigors of being guerilla warrior would crush them in one week.

(also pic fuckin related)

Thanks leaf...your alright...

See ya on the other side.

At least one of them picked farming... as a backup to a job with high prestige.

cunts.

This statement doesn't mean they'll turn off the power. That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

If they did truly intend to turn the power off, they would just do it. They don't have to warn you ahead of time.

Just wondering if Antifa are ready to be taken out by national Guard. Do they really think the government are just going to stand by and let them just shoot random people for just being white. I know Antifa can't be that dumb, can they? Gathering in parks and things as long as peaceful no big deal but if they cause civil unrest it's a whole new ballgame.

its just about destabilization

>i want to be a therapist
>no, you go to 342nd minesweeping brigade, clear mines with feet

>I know Antifa can't be that dumb, can they?

Yes they can. These are the same people that think there are 67 genders. But that doesn't mean George Soros is dumb. If he successfully gets a few thousand people killed, it would cause massive havoc.

But will it work the way he wants and needs it to? I doubt it.

>its just about destabilization

This faggot knows what's up!

Stock some food and see you on the front lines senpai.

>tfw theres a foot shortage
>have to clear mines with penis

see you space cowboy

we need regional bugout generals in the hours leading up to the forth

Commies only ever start revolutions when the country is destabilized and they have massivr foreign backing

>>tfw theres a foot shortage
>>have to clear mines with penis

>tfw their penis have already been removed for trans surgery
>have to clear mines with their tongue

thats a good plan, ill try my best to help, im on every night, ill see yas

check your vocal privileged ablest scum

I'm just going to carry a sign that says It's OK to be white.
They won't feel welcome at the civil war and will literally shake.

They cannot. The only ones hyping Nov 4th are hardcore LARPer's. Ones that never really get out of their rooms, or explore anything other than the route to their minimum wage jobs and their apartments or 20k non-habitable homes. A few far-from-poor /k/-bros will occasionally show off their arms and spend the majority of their time HOPING to God something fun happens, and enjoy the excitement of the thought of someone of omega breed would TRY to fuck with an alpha predator like them when the "time comes." But like Santa, it is all but a fantasy, designed to make people who are bored or depressed and sad of this stale society, hopeful of the future. fUCKING JEWS.

November 4th is a Full Moon.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZYl9FxGodI

2 posts by this ID...The other was before it

>Explain how Antifa could even remotely get a chance
They don't.

Well you obviously cant fucking read you retard

this one knows what's up

reeee reeees aren't intended for any use except false flag targets, imo, provoking a response by media, maybe even a GOPe impeachment of drumpf

>Explain how Antifa could even remotely get a chance to succeed
theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/news/courts/article_15f29464-bb37-11e7-ab30-8311894d77e8.html

> Judge approves SETTLEMENT in Alton Sterling protesters' suit over arrests in Baton Rouge
win the war of jew lawyerings

moooooooooooooooooooooooom, i wanna kill commies but can't afford a helicopter!

Sucks senpai, make sure you don't use a straw. Hope you get enough hydros for at least 4-5 days

that poor doggo, hope they brushed his teeth afterwards to get the commie stank off

The soft cunts get PTSD from being told "no"

Only thing they'll kill is some unfortunate rubbish bin

underrAted

che was actually a massive faggot, if you think somebody is cool because they lead a semi-successful guerilla campaign, please kill yourself

Supreme Court says you're wrong.

>as a backup to a job with high prestige
I always thought that was why university students fell for the commie bullshit so easily. They fall for the "don't worry goy, you'll be one of the elite after the revolution" sales pitch despite easily being able to see how that played out in every commie shithole last century

what do you know about nasty girls?

You're hitting on the contradiction in 20th century communism. Marx said it would happen in an industrial-capitalist society like England or Germany, but instead it took off in agrarian countries and colonies. Cuba might have actually been the most industrial country to attempt communism and all shitty things considered has been the "most successful" commie shithole. Communism in poor countries almost seems like it was implemented as a get rich quick scheme for countries to skip the middle phase of industrialization.

I hate the "real communism has never been tried" line, but it seems more accurate to say "a communist revolution has never occurred in an industrial country that matches Marx's criteria". Marx's theory would suggest that the developed world is better primed for communism than it was 100 years ago. There's better messaging available about issues people care about, but antifa types are too stupid to realize that.

It can't, every modern "revolutionary" plan relies on someone else to come up with an idea.
It's just going to be protest #51387965108735

youtube.com/watch?v=1XALVTzMOeQ

>He doesn't know the difference between the national guard and a militia.

Hint: Antifa can have well regulated militias too. That's the whole point of freedom.