So when absolutely nothing fucking happens on the 4th will all of you claim that it was only your careful observations...

So when absolutely nothing fucking happens on the 4th will all of you claim that it was only your careful observations and actions that made the antifa hordes run back into the shadows? Or will you genuinely be let down?

Pic unrelated but pretty great.

Other urls found in this thread:

fox8.com/2017/10/16/girl-3-drowns-in-grease-pit-at-alabama-ice-cream-shop/
refusefascism.org/join-the-movement-that-is-protesting-until-our-demand-is-met-this-nightmare-must-end-the-trumppence-regime-must-go/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This whole thing is just alphabets trying to goad retarded faggots into doing stupid shit so they can fuck them up. Anyone who can't see this is a moron.

Bruster's is some damn good icecream, desu.

9/23/18!
See you in Sept buddy!

Why would your ice cream shop have a "grease pit"?

This. Im not buying it.
The whole thing reeks of bullshit.
>dod is going to blow up the electric grid
>dod wants the cooperation of hamplanets
>military is going to do fema death camp tier shit while the lights are off
>antfaggots are going to attempt a coup
yea, nah.

How is that pic great OP, it's funny when it happens to a fat ass who had it coming from the grease in his veins anyway but kids dying is never funny they're so dumb and naive it's like kicking a puppy in the mouth

We will sperg out an elaborate 54D chess played by the god emperor to destroy the plot from the inside.

i just hope no one false flags it

(((someone))) paid for a whole page ad on the jew york times. That costs real money. who paid? Figure that out and you got your answer

Goblins and chicken necked guys will key Dodge Challengers and get their asses kicked as a result.

Has anyone heard about the US power grid going out from Nov4-Nov6? Defense testing or something?

Let down. I'm hoping for martial law and defcon 3 but I'll take chimpout riots and a statement from the president condemning fake news.

"I don't know anything about it"

T. Jefferson Sessions

Any food establishment should have a grease trap. It’s to catch all the food shit that gets rinsed down the sinks and drains.

Oh God it wasn't today.

I don't really care, since it's obviously just another trap. These spergs play themselves as anarchists when they're fully supported by a heavily funded political and media establishment. If you want to show up to oppose them, then you have to deal with being placed in a trap by local law enforcement and corrupt political leaders, who are going to throw you to the dungeon wall and throw the key away.

By all means, oppose the "anarchists" at your own risk.

what if i'm just there eating popcorn?

I once saved a man from drowning in an open septic pit; horrible way to die.

Probably because like Dairy Queen, they serve food other than ice cream.

A grease pit is a small underground "room" that establishments who go through a lot of grease have. It's usually under the parking lot and covered by a manhole. The idea is that the grease floats to the top of the water in that chamber and is sucked out separately, so it can be filtered and recycled. Either the ice cream shop also served fried food (like Dairy Queen does) or the shop used to be a fast food place.

I will be genuinely disappointed if nothing happens on the 4th

fox8.com/2017/10/16/girl-3-drowns-in-grease-pit-at-alabama-ice-cream-shop/

why would they say "grease pit" when that term is literally nonsense and the article refers to it as a grease trap? also, im not sure ive seen a grease trap cover larger than 1' diameter, because thats how they connect it to a truck that pumps it out. what the fuck was this grease trap?

>she was a big girl who didn’t need it anymore.
>she was a big girl

then u best be disguised as one of them cuz looking too white is grounds for attack
the only really significant thing someone can do is to sudoku and take some fags down with you

Its going to happen in portland I know that for sure.

Nothing you say refusefascism.org/join-the-movement-that-is-protesting-until-our-demand-is-met-this-nightmare-must-end-the-trumppence-regime-must-go/ doesn't seem like nothing what with a organistion calling for actual revolution and ''simulated'' national emergences etc and with you know 18b Soros money being poured into things. Sure nothing is happening or being planned sure. Fuck off.

>be American
>drown in grease

Fucking supervise your kids, teach them to swim you absolute retards.
This is not the vendor's fault.

I'll be honestly disappointed, they won't be rioting in the town that I live in and I'd love to see some more amusing clips of them getting beaten by police.

>So when absolutely nothing fucking happens

Don't you losers ever get tired of being completely wrong about everything?

KGB is in the alphabet, Trump-cuck.

Why do they have a 6 foot grease pit in the middle of the store.

You are supposed to keep your businesses safe, if a kid wanders into your lawn and injures themselves you can get sued.

I expect them to do nothing because they're a bunch of spineless faggots. If anything I want them to try something retarded.

Imma be really let down i want them to do crazy stupid shit so it pushes more average people to the right.