Canada to admit nearly 1 million immigrants over next 3 years

cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/immigration-canada-2018-1.4371146

> "The number of economic migrants, family reunifications and refugees will climb to 310,000 in 2018, up from 300,000 this year. That number will rise to 330,000 in 2019 then 340,000 in 2020."

Other urls found in this thread:

wrwelcomesrefugees.ca/en/index.asp
immigration.london.ca/Syrian-Newcomers/Pages/default.aspx
guelphrefugeeforum.com/
chatham-kent.ca/Newcomers/culture/localimmigrationpartnership/Pages/Refugee_Support_Chatham-Kent.aspx
hamilton.ca/city-initiatives/strategies-actions/syrian-newcomers
tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g155017-d12097643-r457375806-Damascus_Donair-Thunder_Bay_Ontario.html
timminstoday.com/local-news/syrian-refugee-family-on-its-way-to-timmins-556356
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hahahahahahah. Canada is going to get enriched.

Maybe Trudeau's going for a Guinness world record
Quickest crashing of a country (freestyle)

> "Our government believes that newcomers play a vital role in our society," Hussen said. "Five million Canadians are set to retire by 2035 and we have fewer people working to support seniors and retirees."

Except who's going to pay for all the social assistance for these migrants?

LEAF YES

You.

Get to work and start paying those taxes, cuck.

kek kys

While getting paid less because of wage suppression.

Also RIP Toronto and Vancouver housing markets.

Our politicians already won that record.

How long did it take them?
Remember, Trudeau's been in power for 2 years

1 mil isnt much

poorfags whites are just scared of some more competition

for our population its quite a bit.

They've been bringing in roughly 250k/year for the last 30 years regardless of whether there's any demand for it in the job market.

This isn't a new policy. Cuckdeau is just continuing Canada's same trajectory.

The US has 10 times our population for the purposes of assimilation and it takes in 1 million / year
It would be like the US taking in 10 million/ 3 years instead

It's not sustainable, but of course Trudeau won't be the one who has to deal with the consequences of his spendthrift attitude towards Canada's coffers and and immigration policies

we outnumber immigrants by like 32 to 1

only poorfags and degenerates are are mad

COUP WHEN

Let that cuntbag prime minister open the first bottle of (((enriched))) semen

No we don't
first generation immigrants make up over 20% of our population
2nd generation, raised in immigrant enclaves, would probably boost that number considerably
And that 20% will only grow due to mass immigration

Macri had been for 1 year and a half and already sold the majority of our lands to foreigners, he is destroying our army, he doesn't reclaim the Malvinas, he is letting millions of immigrants enter the country (he even agreed to bring in refugees from Syria and Somalia), he is connected with major cartels comming in to "expand" their narco business... I can go on and on but it's late and I just want to "disconect" from reality for a little and keep shitposting.

>the purpose of assimilation

fag, whites aren't having kids , but you still need to maintain your economy. Canadians aren't competitive enough.

Jesus fuck
Is there any place that immigration doesn't ruin?
You know, besides the places being emptied out for easy conquest

They're opening our borders to invaders. Pic related

NOW

Watch out, exponential growth on those fuckers

you never had the falklands, faggot

and if you try to take it now you will get nuked

nothing wrong with scaling the economy back, Mr. Goldberg. It's okay for a population to decline. Especially in a country that has been importing third worlders no stop for 40 years.

t. Wang Ling Ping Xi

Canada going silently into the night, overrun by shitskins without even putting up a fight.
I hope we at least snap, at least try to fight back.
F

Checked, you have to do it now

>even my immigrant gf finds this scary

realistically what happens when whites have nowhere left to run

that shit's nothing
DACA literally defines a"child" as anyone under 31

How many of them will be chinks?

Probably a 60/40 split between chinks and muslims. a few nig nogs and slavs here and there too.

Who /hopingeverydayforaterminalillness/ here?

they turn into ethnic enclaves like jews or die out

I wonder when the first van of peace will hit.

when there is tension in the world you want to stay relevant and money is one way to do it

>nowhere left to run
cut that shit out fag. grow a spine

It already hit years ago. Remember a half breed killed a solider in Quebec?

As I said, you tea-drinking faggot: It's late and I just want to shitpost. Besides, there's no way we can reclaim them back, sadly. So it's pointless to argue about this shit.

I'm yellow and I'm not mellow with the browning of our test scores and crime stats.

>1mill shitskins
>they have like 10 kids per family

Why is everyone so upset? My first thought was literally "whoa, more friends to meet and delicious foods to eat!"

Then I read the comments and it's like stormfront 2.0 what gives?

We've gotta get control over these canucks, otherwise we'll have mudlslimes sliming over our borders. Come on Trudeau put your grinder away and get with the fucking program.

car of peace and truck of peace hit Edmonton few weeks ago, funny no talk about it since so 100% isis related.

>implying liberal white flight isn't a thing

dude you guys get British immigrants though, ever since the 90's most of our immigrants are Y*goslavs or Poles which stay far away from everyone else.
At least we'll both be like 42% white in like 2040 (as far as the numbers overlap), then we can annex you without making too much of a difference

There will be a US-Canadian war in our lifetime. Mark my fucking words.

The become creatures of myth
The people with skin of snow and ivory, hair of flame and gold, yes of sea and field, technology beyond anything the people living 500 years after their demise can beleive

BUILD ANOTHER WALL

>going beyond open door immigration to the point of setting targets

then keep doing well on you tests and you'll get to live in oakville

grow a pair and get a wife and fuck her more than ahmed fucks his wife

it is real because betas like to run rather than stay

I think this might be it guys. I've done what I can, voted, etc. This much damage so quickly. If you happen to catch an article about a Dalhousie student commuting suicide, initials AM, it's me. I can't take this stupid fucking country anymore. I just wanted to grow up, have a family and know they're safe. Now I know they won't be. I hate how my concerns are racist, I hate how my own interests are vilified. This world is lost guys and so am I. Fuck this shit, fuck trannies and gays, fuck blacks and gooks and mudshits, and fuck my parents generation for doing this to my grandkids, and fuck my peers for thinking this is good, and fuck mean for not knowing what else to do. I'm sorry Sup Forums, it's been real. I know the memes were great, and I pray the day of the rake comes, I'm just embarrassed I won't be there to see it.

Actually, the thing that killed Argentina is mainly immigration from Latinamerican countries. Before the open borders for the shitskins, we were as white as any european country.

This once powerful nation was before all: WHITE. Our constitution says EXPLICITLY that we shall bring in EUROPEAN migrants. Of course, nowadays they want to remove that part, although they can't and actually doesn't change anything since the major lawbreakers in this country are the politicians and they let millions of non-whites enter freely.

Night goys, see you when you all finally sleep too.

The U.S. is admittedly a total lost cause. From my understanding Canada was never a nation of "We'll let fucking everyone in". Like the U.S. has been. I thought you guys had some standards

>inb4 they are whites from south-africa
>the madman does it again

you have no idea how bad it is, it's practically a criminal offense to be white in canada

!!!

Why don't White Leafs start taking up arms? Your government is literally genociding you

>Pic related
1/3

Do you think the kikes are using Canada to send terrorists across the border into the U.S?

2/3

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA LEAFS BTFO

KEKDEAU IS FUCKING YOU LEAFS

BAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHA

Late 1990s:

>White European Canadians were a 90%+ majority until the 2000s and Canada was conservative, no LGBTQ+ bullshit
>All of a sudden, start seeing Africans, Muslims, Pakis, Chinks, etc everywhere
>Multiculturalism expands to hyper levels, every school/university/work place/government agency starts ramming diversity down our throats
>House prices start accelerating
>Wages start decreasing

Fast Forward 2017

>Toronto 30% white
>Vancouver Syrian Refugees 24/7 on TV/news
>White people can't find work, it's all non-whites getting jobs
>Average house price is $1M+ while salaries are 50K-60K max
>Refugees driving BMW and Mercedes
>Most Universities have non-white majorities
>White Europeans down to 65-68%
>Whites will be Nobody really knows why this is happening so fast, government always touts (((250-300k))) "reasonable" immigration a year
>But nobody has ever heard of a white person immigrating in the last 20 years

Now

>Turns out Canada is letting in 750K on permanent residency a year via various immigration schemes not publicized
>Canada lets in 1.2M a year on "temporary immigration" that's 10 year work/live visas that lead to citizenship that aren't even counted in public statistics
>Turns out secret GBA+ (Gender Based Analysis Plus) program is forced down every government decision maker including immigration officers to discriminate against straight whites
>Turns out 97% of immigrants are poor non-whites
>Turns out there is a secret organization called the Metropolis Project that holds an annual conference of 1,000+ government bureaucrats with the sole objective of letting in as many poor non-white migrants a year
>Turns out this organization started in 1998, around the time of the change
>Turns out George Soros started and funded the Metropolis Project through his Open Societies Foundation
>Government passed M-103 anti-Islamophobia motion, setting road to criminalize any criticism of migration policy

You are here.

I lived in Canada for several years and it's even worse than the USA in the multiculti libtard aspect.

What made you think they were more isolationist? Every Western country is roughly interchangeable in its cuckoldry these days anyway. I say roughly. I don't think the USA is lost yet, you elected Trump. Canada is more fucked than you because Canadians are shittier, less brave people.

You're not too far from the truth. Canada has much higher percentage of Muslims than the US and the CIA and CSIS haven't been ignoring that.

TAKE THIS BACK RIGHT FUCKING NOW, YOU DISGUSTING, KNEE JERKING: MINDLESS, SLOGAN REGURGITATING ISLAMOPHOBE! CANADA DOES NOT FUCKING HAVE APRECIABLE NUMBERS OF MUSLIMS, AND THE MUSLIMS HERE BEHAVE LIKE FUCKING ANGELS OKAY, THEY ARE NOTHING LIKE THE MUSLIMS IN EUROPE WHO STAND UP AGAINST THE TYRANICAL STATES THEY LIVE UNDER FOR BOMBING THEIR HOME COUNTRIES TO SMITHERINES!

You fucking WISH you were delivered that many muslims! It fucking says it will be relatives of current noveau-leafs, you will be so fucking sorry as you just end up getting swarmed with even more below-worthless fucking PAJEETS as you already have gotten!

Behead those who say that Islam is violent

if you visit the canadian dmv equivalent there's like 1 white person for every 20 (((minorities))) there

you guys are weak

Don't do it. Move to rural Nova Scotia, it's great here. All friendly white people, and tons of wilderness areas that terrify the wogs

niggers and chinks already infested the big cities by the late 90s. Not even close to as bad as today, but Toronto and Vancouver were still shitty.

What is tension? Can you define that?

What is relevant? Can you define that?

What do you mean by money? Why is that important?

Are they a mix of Spanish, Italians, Chinese, Portuguese, German etc....n??
No!
They're all fucking murderous, raping Muslims that won't adapt to their new environment like every other human so they pretend to cry because the new country they inhabit doesn't have their fucked up laws included. Thinking a multicultural country would fit to only one culture, one religion.
Deport them all.

>whoa, more friends to meet and delicious foods to eat!"

Those Somalian restaurants are really something, aren't they?

We will never be as enriched as you Americans with your wonderful black folks.

Pic related

Tip kek

I'm middle-aged and I'm starting to wonder if taking care of my health is really worth it if I'm just going to end up being beaten by Filipino nurses when I'm an old man. It's all white here for now but 30 years from now it could be very different

I do, but I'm stuck away for school. I'm from a small town in NS, but its not as you say. This whole ride is not worth paying into the system that does this to me.

Muslims aren't religiously OBLIIGATED to carry FUCKING SWORD with them constantly! Why don't you acting rub a few braincells together and recall who ACTUALLY pulled the biggest terrorist attack you depraved, dick-steered leaves ever knew?

You hypocritical fucks deserve to have piles and more piles of "bro tier sikhs" fucking cleansed away.

Every time I ask somebody to mention the overall benefits of immigration they mention food. Every fucking time without fail. Why does nobody realise that you can just look up a recipe? It's utter brainwashing

Luckily, thanks to abortion, their population stays relatively stable.

stop feeding the slant eyed trolls

Do you guys genuinely not understand why the economic leaders of the world are all doing this?

Social service cost money. The money you pay in taxes for them does not go into a fund, where it is held for your later withdrawal. If it did, you would be retiring on pennies.

Instead, what happens is that the taxes you pay, pay for the services to people relying on social services today.

If the number of people working outnumbers the number of people who are retired, then 1 retired person gets paid for by X number of working persons. As X goes down, you either pay less to services, or you tax workers more.

Birthrates are plummeting, so workers are not being replaced, and X is going down. Immigrants are ready replacements for the them to drive back up.

It's very simple economics.

Sorry Leaf but I lived in Quebec and mainland Canada and rarely ever saw any white people, in or out of cities. You are definitely not 80% white or whatever your statistics claim, you weren't back then and you definitely aren't now. That shitty country was absolutely FULL of Chinese, Arab and Jewish people. Not a single WASP to be fucking seen for miles anywhere I went. Fuck Canada.

We're going to build a big, beautiful Northern Wall. And Canada is going to pay for it.

>I'm from a small town in NS, but its not as you say.

Well there are some shitty small towns, the ones where they have family feuds all the time like Moser River and Bay St. Lawrence, but my area is great. The people are clannish but if you try to fit in and not be an asshole you will be accepted, and they will always help you out when you're in trouble. And crime is practically zero apart from DUIs and drug busts.

but niggers don't enrich americans with trucks of peace they just nig and chimp out but for the most part they aren't impossible like religion of peas people

>Muslims aren't religiously OBLIIGATED to carry FUCKING SWORD

"And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush." (Sura 9:5, "Verse of the Sword")

It's starting. Heard some guy was arrested for posting isis propoganda a few days ago. Last spring/summer some woman was arrested for stabbing people and shouting pro-isis shit in some store near toronto. CSIS is probably overwhelmed with problem citizens right now. And we have absolutely no opposition to anything in the media. It's all pro-immigration/refugee this, pro-indian reconcilition that.

My hometown went from majority white/asian to like half persian and muslim in just a few years. Even my persian real-estate guy was telling me ominously "you canadians are nice people and it's good living here... in ten years I'm not so sure". When the fucking brown guy is afraid then it's time to worry.

Canada is First World. It's doing alright.

It's the third world that needs to become competitive.

I agree. At this point I'm thinking I'll have to off myself within the next 10 years.

Actually it's being set up for depopulation/NWO. The shit you listed is a flimsy excuse, social services has jack shit to do with it. The elites know full well what they're doing.

? If you were in Quebec you must never have gone east of Montreal. It's easily 95%+ white in places like Quebec City and Trois Rivieres

Not in the major cities.
Take a bus, go to campus, walk the streets. We are the minority.
The amount. Of blacks and Arabs out on Halloween, not even celebrating clmoRed to whites. Even my pajeet friend was uncomfortable.

Of course ducking nigger teen gangs were robbing kids of candy I. The neighborhoods when they could have gotten it for free
AND 8-9 niggers with one white beat the shit out of a white guy while his friend defended him.
We had to call the cops and the guy had to be put in an ambulance.
They have to go back they are ruining everywhere and everything.

Except now the Liberals are purposely enriching formerly white cities in ontario

Type in any White Southern Ontario city + "syrian refugee" and see the Soros-funded CIC endorsed enrichment program

i'll do a few to start

Kitchener-Waterloo
>wrwelcomesrefugees.ca/en/index.asp

London
>immigration.london.ca/Syrian-Newcomers/Pages/default.aspx

Guelph
>guelphrefugeeforum.com/

Chatham
>chatham-kent.ca/Newcomers/culture/localimmigrationpartnership/Pages/Refugee_Support_Chatham-Kent.aspx

Hamiton
>hamilton.ca/city-initiatives/strategies-actions/syrian-newcomers

Thunder Bay
>tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g155017-d12097643-r457375806-Damascus_Donair-Thunder_Bay_Ontario.html

Timmins
>timminstoday.com/local-news/syrian-refugee-family-on-its-way-to-timmins-556356

When will you pathetic leafs stand up and fight? Believe it or not, in WW2 (White) Canadians had a reputation for being terrifyingly effective soldiers (the black devils)

>pic related, invisible polish tank invading at incredibly high speeds

We know it's a Ponzi scheme, and all Ponzis eventually collapse. We just want it to end while we still live in a first-world country

For the wages of sin is death.

I wanna die.