Did the Alt-right begin on Sup Forums if so when/how/why

Hello all,
I'm doing a research paper on the Alt-right and after watching three hours of youtube on it and learning basically nil I thought that you guys may know a little somthin somthin about specifically the White Nationalist movement that showed up around 2015/2016 and its relation to Sup Forums and Sup Forums. I appreciate any constructive feedback, thanks.
As a normie conservative who has never been on Sup Forums let alone Sup Forums before I have enclosed a "p*pe" some may deem rare as a symbol of peace. Feel free to let me know if it is not satisfactory.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-2nByd2cr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm actually the leader of the alt-right.

How dare you enter my domain liberal scum?

Why is that a question?

My deepest apologies my leige.

No, it started on tumblr

Ug me leader not you
Alt right been around long time. For real. me not mess about

You're not our glorious leader that would be me thank you deus vult

How dare you make that question?

You see, it all started with The_Donald.

My integers confirm

checked

it was just a way to express yourself without being a cuckservative during the election, it quickly got hijacked by psyops and now it means nazi

Ug how long of long time?

>this imposter
I am the glorious leader of the alt right blessed with the responsibility of these awesome digits.

Confirmed.
In the case of confirmed-user's untimely death, pic related is our second in command.

You would have to talk to Mr. Chan.
Be warned, he rarely replies, but you can try to get his attention w a rare Pepe. He likes Hitler Pepe best.

also note that richard spencer is a fucking faggot who is a SELF PROCLAIMED "leader" of the alt right. no one likes him

So when did it shift from Alternative to Alernative feat. Nazis

Of long enough time for it not be completely fake and gay
It real and old like story of man and big lizard friendship

I am actually an, if not the, expert on the alt (alternative) right. I spearheaded the National Policy Institute and am the ghost writer behind multiple books unpacking the "career" of fascism as a political concept. Ask me anything pertaining to the alt right.

Where would one find this "Mr.Chan"

Pls del

Did making it up help you sell more books?
Do you take it up tail pipe like bull take it from cave horse?

When hillary said so.
Also right around that time, spichard spencer came out of nowhere and demanded to be our leader.
Hes still trying.

How did you get a picture of my wife carrying her son

Fuck off.
Shes totally our real leader.

Hate to break it to you, but your wife ate your son.

Only CNN has his actual location

youtube.com/watch?v=5-2nByd2cr4

all you need to know

The alt right began when Jupiter said "Fuck you Juno"

You don’t belong here

It wasn't mine. Jerome was the father he is uh our marital aid

Who the fuck googles 'alt-right'

Here's a serious response.

The politics of the alt right started on Stormfront, one of the first major social websites and an explicitly white nationalist group. This group had lots of memes bit considered themselves to be more of the stereotypical Neo-Nazi types.

The culture of the alt right stems from Sup Forumss memetic attention grabbing add. Well, back in the day Nazi threads were started on b, as well as politics and other general threads, many of these early Nazis were Stormfag transplants. Eventually they got so out of hand that moot made news. Naturally that got out of hand so he made this to be a containment board, with a name meant to mock it's inhabitants. From here, a foothold on one of the most popular sites in the world, the alright began to really snowball. Only from this nucleus did people like Dick Spanker and Kike Eunuch get the chance to rise to prominence. Meanwhile, from the Stormfag nucleus, Andrew Anglin and the Daily stormer began making waves, leading to the triumvirate that loosely provides leadership for the altright. Spencer provides a face, TRS provides entertainment and a verbal news source, while Andrew Anglin provides memetic strategy. They all organize to make events and generally control the direction of the alt right conception, whether we like It or not here on pol.

If you really want to know, research gamer chad, or was it gamer gate? Ehhh try both. Btw psa stitch on utube has some goods

I don't understand sarcasm on this site yet so excuse me if I'm being a freshman but, if you are a prominent figure in the Alternative Right please email me at [email protected]
I'd greatly appreciate the chance to speak with you there. If it is a concern know that I will not disclose any personal information, accounts or conversations between us without your consent

Understand that the alt-right isn't real. The term is so broad it's meaningless. Anyone from alt-lite "le based black man" fags to white identitarians can be placed under the term. Those two extremes are so different they shouldn't even be grouped together. Personally I don't even identify with the term

Nufag

fuck you dumb nigger i hope you die and get raped by a black man
>harry potter isnt real
>fuck women
>the jews did 9/11
>the holohoax
>Its ok to be white
kill yourself newfaggot i hope you die

Journo detected, fuck off Schlomo

Again kek has blessed me

fucking die i hope your professor chokes on rabbis dick

Sup Forums is a Christian board that has been infected by larping neonazis who we all assume are atheists trying to destroy our Christ loving board. We don't know anything about the Alt-right here. All those people are on Reddit /thedonald. Do we have a lot of people on here trying to be racist? Yes, but believe you me, that is not what how pol is made up. We are a board of love. God Bless you user.

fake and gay

>kekistan flag
>kek shit
Leave reddit

So the majority of the Alternative Right doesn't accept Spencer as the de facto face of the Alt-Right?

NIGGERS SUCK

this

He's a controlled op. He's fake. Probably paid for by the CIA.

no spencer is gay nigger like you and professor

Learn a larp when you see one nigger

Spencer is FBI / CIA controlled opposition. We don't call him Dicky "COINTELPRO" Spencer for no reason. This shit is NOT organized

Protip: there's always been an alt left and an alt right. You were just too distracted to see it.

Protip: kys

OUR LEADER

>NIGGERS SUCK
Ilke I said, Larping Neonazis. This guy is really an Anti-fa.

ok mr research..will you an hero?

every time

>implying im a kike commie
your a soros bot

the majority of shit on this site is satire, larp, or bait, dont take it too seriously

You are both CIA niggers

you a kek cuck

>le Sup Forums is satire maymay

Ron Paul lost and the site went insane

"Alt-right" doesn't exist
at least for the term, we didnt invent it. a lot of us just liked Trump and voted for him, then got into shenanigans in the election, it's only when the left got bootybothered about it that they sought to name and shame us.
we had no name so they used alt right.

I'm really just trying to figure out how a movement began from where I've heard it started. I do not claim to belong here, I just want to hear some first hand opinions and then I'll leave you to your own devices.

>2017
>Sup Forums is satire
top milkdude

Stand aside knave, I am the rightful lord of alt-right.

The crazy thing is is the alt right started on Sup Forums in pokemon collectors threads. Sup Forums went through a stage where you could use a name tag and there was always a guy trolling the threads with really low level pokemon cards. After about 6 months Sup Forums found out the identity of the poster, and he was a black guy, and the alt right was born. The rest is history.

it started when sam hyde killed his mom

It doesn't have a single origin, it's a VAST GROUP OF PEOPLE BARELY AFFILIATED OR ORGANIZED

The word has less meaning than Nazi or fascist does nowadays

Thank you, oh my god thank you
Idk why I didn't think of that but, that's a huge help my dude, you take it easy.

researcher i have a question
>will you answer it?

>he doesn't elect the leader of the free world and start a global right wing uprising ironically

>that question mark
Im fucking dying right now my poor sides idk why that is so funny

will you answer me if ask you a few questions?

THIS IS NOW A REDPILL THREAD, WE NEED TO REDPILL OP

im the altright leader

>Not denying being shitskin subhuman
>Not recognizing LARP
>Amerifat flag
Nufag neet detected

your an american flag to nigger

Thanks my man,
For citation purposes when become active on Sup Forums and when did all of the events you listed occur (I don't need exact just like around when)

The hacker 4 chan is our leader.

No the alt right was never a thing. Not until Hillary brought it up and it turned into an umbrella term for Trump supporters of all different political beliefs. Some retards will tell you that Richard Spencer and his bulldyke haircut created the alt right but that is complete bullshit. Paul Gottfried a paleoconservative jew coined the term alternative right. He was an anti neoconservative writer who mentored Richard Spencer. Years later Spencer would go on to attempt to continue his work and used the term "alt right" once it started to become a name used by Hillary and the media when they wanted a big boogeyman to name and shame during the election. There was no sudden random "white nationalist" movement that just appeared on Sup Forums. Sup Forums has always been a mix of paleolibertarians and Neoreactionaries. First of all to really understand it all you'll have to go way back. It all begins years ago among obscure internet bloggers that used to be discussed on Sup Forums a lot. Back when the red pill and the dark enlightenment were a thing. You had Mencius Moldbug with his blog Unqualified Reservations and his sphere of the internet. This is where all the current ideas were developed. You should probably pick a different topic for your paper cause it would take ages to explain how it all really came to this point. To be honest its kind of sad because it started out as something brilliant and now its just watered down astro turfed, co opted, CIA nigger infested LARP trash.

The jews created the alt-right and the neo-nazis to discredit the right wing

Zoe Quinn founded the Alt Right

The (((alt-right))) is controlled opposition created by some glow in the dark CIA nigger. Richard Spencer is controlled opposition. Laura Southern is controlled opposition. You can easily tell controlled opposition because they never name the jew.

HERES YOUR ANSWER:

The “alt-right” is a term coined by leftist to explain why they’re losing.

they started in 2015 after the sam hyde incidents

He still gets away with it too.