Other urls found in this thread:

gotterdammerung.livejournal.com/5615.html
biblehub.com/romans/1-22.htm
biblehub.com/1_john/2-20.htm
youtu.be/VPd33gQrr7c
youtube.com/watch?v=i_ouQxUD_QE
biblehub.com/ezekiel/33-8.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IF WE'RE DEGENERATE , GODLESS DRUG ADDICTED BESTIAL LUNATICS ,YES.

He was Boiola.
Translate this to discover...

Opposite, /theirguy/, gtfo

Are you fucking retarded? Black magic sodomy is more of a lefty spirit cooking activity

Sup Forums's guy

Absolutely not.

>having gay sex in the middle of an Egyptian desert with your butt boy to gain access to ancient magick
>redpilled
hmm

he was the bottom, actually. Imagine how powerful you must be to be able to drive a man insane with your asshole.

>crypto jew, beady eyed Anglo

No thanks

googled and checked

The Initiated Interpretation of Magick is good.
Unfortunately Crowley fell to Chronozon and became a Black Brother. While edgy teenagers may admire this aspect it is proof he failed accomplishing the Great Work. Take what is good and leave behind what is bad; be not the fanatic. That is the Way.

/ourenemy/

I loved him as Colonel Kurtz.

The so-called "Great Work" is so unfeasible that those who do not "have the right" to win will only talk about it.

It's literally thinking yourself to death through a single realization and creating what you know as an "Apocalypse."

Good luck

>Single handedly destroyed Freemasonry and tainted it with pedophilia

>Introduced Caucasian race to luciferianism

>Part of British intelligence to undermine US and corrupt our establishment

NO!!

>homosex
>lmao jus do what you want XDDD
>was into literal poopoo peepee
>banished from all legitimate esoteric orders
>died drug addicted and STD ridden

you tell me faggot

You're right, but the complex is also simple. The Great Work is simply discovering the Truth, about oneself and one's reality, and helping others to discover the same Truth for themselves. The pursuit of this Truth destroys all falsehoods: personality, distinction, individuality, but also grossness and simplistic thinking. Crowley failed because he confused the outside with the inside, Malkuth with Kether, all without realizing there is no outside nor inside, no Malkuth or Kether.

freemasons are the enemy
aleister crowley just a drug addled degenerate

That's just what the kikes want you to believe.

KILL ALL WIZARDS AND WITCHES AMEN

except I for that conclusion from HIS OWN WRITINGS!

Fake news.

Here's Crowley on the Jewish Problem. Decide for yourself. gotterdammerung.livejournal.com/5615.html

Retard EMILY YOUCIS would think this guy is cool

You're not an initiate, how can you presume to know anything?

>writing about masturbation puts you in jail but not child sacrifice so you make an allegory (strange times)
>do thy will shall be the whole of the law does NOT mean do whatever you want,but do your true will (i.e. I don't want to drink but I do it anyway therefore I am breaking my will)

You can't even comprehend what you're talking about.

Meant for

Is the the commie/satanism thread?

No. Pol is a christian board, Crowley was a Satanic faggit whos burning in hell a the moment. Satan tricked him.

t. Someone who's never read his comments on 'black magic'

What is wrong with you idiots? Crowley was the anti-kike. The inner circles were pissed that he brought esoteric knowledge into the mainstream, so they demonized him.

no negrance, Crowley seeded all the quasi satanic groups in the US today such as the OTO and scientology. He is responsible for occultism mainstreaming in the West.

Very powerful

Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

biblehub.com/romans/1-22.htm

biblehub.com/1_john/2-20.htm

But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you know all things.
When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I set aside childish ways. Now we see but a dim reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love; but the greatest of these is love.…

He's a degenerate but I enjoy using his tarot deck

He is in Hell with Lucifer's dick in his azz.
Having the time of his life.
Hee

Degenerate for sure, but he was the cure for the Victorian era, and someone like him will be the cure for the PC era. Literal pottery.

He practiced Jew-magick and wanted the Bolsheviks to make Thelema the official religion of the USSR.

I know that. The kikes were mad that he mainstreamed their kike magic so they demonized him and tried to make his journeys illegitimate.

LISTEN
youtu.be/VPd33gQrr7c

>According to this book I wrote, it says you are wrong!
Kill yourself.

ALSO LISTEN
>>youtube.com/watch?v=i_ouQxUD_QE

big ole map of faggotry comin thru

He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision

"When I say to the wicked, 'O wicked man, you will surely die,' and you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but his blood I will require from your hand. 9"But if you on your part warn a wicked man to turn from his way and he does not turn from his way, he will die in his iniquity, but you have delivered your life.…

biblehub.com/ezekiel/33-8.htm

I say to you repent and believe that Jesus Christ is The Living God whose death forgives sin and who rose from the grave declaring his power over death.

All who come to him by faith will take part in his everlasting life and receive the forgiveness of their sin.