Will November 4 be a big nothingburger?

Will November 4 be a big nothingburger?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/98743180
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes, checked.

yes, lefties are low test

Probably, but a guy can dream. I'm sure lots of us have been silently waiting to awaken for a long time now. I'm ready.

IM FUCKING READY YOU COMMIE FUCKS!

antifa just shot up a walmart in denver

>all these "ITLL BE NOTHING" slide threads

welp now I'm actually gonna have to prepare

Almost certainly. But, on the off chance they actually pull some shit, watching them get BTFO should be really entertaining, so we can hope.

Post your war face.

If they have a suitcase nuke then maybe I'll load up an extra mag. Those malnourished cunts are going to scream at the sky.

vimeo.com/98743180

Kill commies

Yup. It'll be like that free speech rally when thousands of counter-protesters showed up to harass the handful of rally attendees

Pic related.

You know what will happen? A bunch of parasitic millennials will stand around the Big Banks (tm) in a metropolitan area of their choosing (because only urbanites are this gay). The CNN news truck will role by and interview some pink haired """""revolutionary""""". They will wave signs and complain about Drumpf. If they are lucky some celebrity will show up with some Pepsi. Once they realize they can't take over a country without without military grade weapons, they'll just start to camp out, because they are super serious communists. Eventually they will start to shit and piss in the street until people start raping and stabbing eachother. Then they'll all go home because the bad PR is worse than actually doing nothing at all.

America dies, checkem

Nothing will happen. No leftist riots, no emp drills, it will be just another autumn day. Check em.

I've got about two dozen smug laughing anime girls ready to mock lefty pol

yes

uncertain. i think george soros wants a return on his investment. Make an $18 billion commitment, including a full page ad in the New York Times. You ahve to wants something big out of this

Antifa has ties to ISIS. Military is moving hardware into every major city. Steven Paddock the Vegas shooter was selling guns to ISIS who was going to supply them to Antifa. The Feds were monitoring the transaction and were going to bust ISIS. Mexican security guard shows up and blows Paddocks cover. ISIS shoots up concert to cause diversion to escape. This is why they haven't released any info in over a month. The ISIS from Vegas will be with the Antifa this Saturday. They have been collecting guns to give to Antifa. The Vegas transaction was just one of many. On Saturday Antifa will be declared a terrorist group, rounded up, and many will disappear.

Yeah...that ad in the NYT today kinda makes me wonder...
Somebody (Soros) just dropped some scratch...

Awesome meme, user

>anarchist
>advocated complete totalitarian control

I live about 45 minutes away from Cleveland and 5 minutes from the highway directly too Cleveland. Its a nice white dominate suburb. Will i get to use any of these?

>saturday
well it won't happen till afternoon/night

yes

Hundreds of lefties will die. Look at the digits

Someone please screengrab this. If true, spooky.

But how can you be so certain?

this is a meme on its own

Grow up and exercise your second amendment rights. Pic related is what Im using in the unlikely event something kicks off.

Yes #notgoing

it was KEVIN SPACEY who shot up the walmart

i'm not sure if i see a merchant here

That was occupy. Leftists have doubled down on stupid since then. Occupy at least had some shred of credibility in principle.

Antifa shill

That's like three days away. Why are these shitty threads all over Sup Forums?

Hello fellow Ohionigger. There was a pedo-looking old guy passing out flyers at CSU today that said something about the 4th, so if you venture into Cleveland you may very well get to shiv some motherfuckers.

I've been ready for

Lay off the crack idiot, communism will never have a place in America, and that is a FACT.

Antifa trying to get us to go out and fight them so they don't look like total faggots

why would feds need to bust isis?

>Trump going to Asia Nov 3-12
Coincidence? Getting out of danger? Doesn't want to be associated with a military crackdown or day of the rope?

Thoughts Sup Forums?

fpbp

He is antifag shill

Starkfag?
If so when civil war happens head south. White communes will sprout up all over from Columbia to van wert and everywhere in between

Or as I like to refer to this special holiday as day of the Hemi, and night of the long Hemi...

I washed and waxed my Challenger, looks real slick. Tuned it up a bit to make sure it's running perfectly on the 4th. I sprayed layers of that clear peal away bug guard all over the front end, hood, and wheel wall. You know just in case I run into a hive of bugs, don't want their insides and shit messing up my paint job, hehe...

I'm going to take her out on the 4th and head downtown for some fun, and cruse around the city streets, who knows what shenanigans I might run into on that special day.

Yeah so I heard about this Islamist terrorist attack in New York yesterday, still pissed off. Somebody should do something about that. Maybe I will be in a better mood on the 4th...

Dont even pay attention to it. Theyyre just a bunch of larpfags pretending to be guy fawxx because theyre angry virgins living on the street.

duh do you really think these fucking nim wits are going to do anything meaningful?

Sage

Remember remember the real happening will be on 5th of november.

i see merchants all over the place now
it is pretty ridiculous

Fuck off antfag shill
Nobody's going to your little gay pride parade

I'm calling them ISIS because I don't know what else to call them. They are Antifas who watch ISIS videos and have been trying to stock pile weapons.

There will probably be like 6 people somewhere protesting in one city near me since i'm in the bay area.

Not scared at all. Police will fuck them if they do anything close to what they mention.

If they don't do anything it'll be business as usual. If they do, the streets will be littered with knocked over trash cans and the bodies of dead communists.

Dog bless.

God I fucking hope so. I want to be able to be part of some war in history and defeat the bad guys. I want to be the reason why my grandkids will smile that I fought against evil.

My woman who I have a kid with always calls me crazy. She calls me 'alt-right', 'extremist' etc.. etc... She has never heard of 'gulags', insists there is no such thing as communists anymore etc..

She is flying to NYC on saturday. I hope something happens that shakes her and wakes her. What do you think. NYC has the best chance of a happening? I want the bitch to understand for once in her life.

>Captcha: marmore overton

Aren't Antifa technically a domestic terrorist organization now? What do they think they'll be getting away with exactly with that label?

No.

Can confirm.

I am an ANTIFA SUPERSOLDIER.

11/04/2017 will be an eventful day.

Filled with events.

Events that will be remembered.

Remembered by people in the future.

Remembering events that happened in the past.

When you are in the future.

Remember what happened on 11/04/2017.

As it will be a day of events.

To be remembered.

The only reason we know about it is because (((they))) want us to know about it.

I think that 18 bil is going to a lot of people being paid to protest.

A new age will begin.

absolutely. And the people who are willing to go beyond the soy boy act and actually do something fucking real and stupid are getting a bigger paycheck. It took 2 million from the Rothschilds to make their faggot hero Trotsky shit on society, imagine what 18 billion is putting to work. Granted, the left is totally weak and worthless, but still

Did he survive?

I'm a leftist, i run in leftist circles, and it's a huge running joke that you guys think anything's gonna happen lmfao, it's literally 100% a meme

Of course it's a nothingburger. Those beta faggots here are getting played by Putin's trolls again and they are falling for it like a hooker falls for crack.

Yes and they'll go to prison chek em

Checked digits & tits

wow. the total value of everything in that pic is probably around 30 bucks

Probably, but i'm preparing just in case. Media are trying to present it as a nothing burger

antifacucks choose liberal cities to chimpout nothing will happen, maybe theyll block some roads, burn shit and get their shit pushed in by riot cops.

Yup if they try anything it'll be the day America purged commies nation wide.

My guess is they'll form an angry mob and there won't be anyone around to take their anger out on so they'll start doing nigger shit like breaking things and attacking random pedestrians, and then they'll get BTFO by riot police and the national guard. The "fascist white nazis" don't even have to do anything, or even be anywhere near it. They've built themselves up to a point where some shit's going to go down regardless of whether "the enemy" shows up or not. And it's going to be very entertaining to watch them receive a good dose of reality.

Best part about this: the riot, they get wrecked; the don’t show up, they’re exposed for the sickness faggots they are. We win

Post yours or you don't have one faggot

obviously.

Kek seems to think so, he blessed you with 14/88
And checked

Closer to 200 actually :p
Average price is 15-20

You got ripped off

No.

It's going to get quite dangerous.

Yeah. Probably a disappointment.

by the power of kek, 5 people will show up.
the news will report hundreds.
the police will laugh and shoot rubber bullets.

It’ll be like that one time that faggot from high school that everyone hated showed up to the party really drunk and walked around trying to get laid but then everybody just ridiculed him.

It’ll be embarrassing for them.

All the members who are not addicts and mentally ill will ditch them and their movement will be composed of dregs.

>Commies win
Not at anything that involves resource production, freedom, human rights, prosperity, or the safety, well-being, and happiness of its citizens.

Communism has killed 100 million people so that the few's idea of fairness doesn't ever even materialize. Give it up, son.

Because if you faggots actually try to take this country over, the majority will shoot you dead.

Name one time pol has anticipated a happening weeks away and something actually happened

U know, I can’t tell the future. Communism might win.

But it certainly won’t be due to the agency of the unpopular kids from high school.

People hate you not for your ideas, but because of what you are.

No one is going to tolerate a weak and sickly movement that disgusts them.