The real redpilled is: fuck nigger gay gay gay fuck nigger heil hitler 1488 gas the kikes gay nigger fuck kill niggers...

The real redpilled is: fuck nigger gay gay gay fuck nigger heil hitler 1488 gas the kikes gay nigger fuck kill niggers mods fuck fuck nods nigger gay shill kike fuck redpill redpilled fuck nigger gay gay >green text >green text. Fuck mods heil hitler nigger dub trips quads niggers normies heil hitler niggers wigger beaner spic nigggers kikes cunts pagans thor christcucks pagans fedora nigger spics gay faggot fuck pagans qt jap pussy nigger nigger >green text

Other urls found in this thread:

b.dlsite.net/RG15205/
dlsite.com/maniax/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG15205.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump nigger >greentext bump nigger gas the kikes nigger bumb

He's not wrong.

what gaem?

game?

Yeah, but what's that from?

I need a soundbyte senpai

i wanna fuk op

game please

no

yes

please i will give good pepe

Stfu ur not even op
Game?

He's right, you know?

Sauce my fellow burger?

Give us the name of the game

Such eloquent language

I need to download this one.

what game is this?

Source for game?

Someone translate this for a low IQ pleb

Sauce: b.dlsite.net/RG15205/
Game isn't out yet.

Other games: dlsite.com/maniax/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG15205.html

Your understanding of Sup Forums and the world as a whole is flawless. You must've taken some extraordinarily woke college courses.

Well, I can't say you are wrong.

>spoonfeeding
I hope you get banned.

sauce on gaem plz OP. K thx

I want to fuck Sakura Kinomoto

Lol saucefag

@147570051
@147570091
@147570129
@147570149
Fuck off stormfag.

Fuck off americuck

What the fuck did you just fucking say about mai loli waifu, you filthy gaijin? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in The Lolicon Kawaii Corps Army, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the government, and I have OVER 9000 confirmed loli threads on Sup Forums, specificaly Sup Forums. I am trained in waifu warfare and I’m the top loli collector on the entire Internet. You are nothing to me but just another moralfag. I will b& you the fuck out of Sup Forums with 2d lolita with the cuteness of which has never been seen before on the Internet, mark my fucking threads. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over IRC chat? Think again, cuck. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Sup Forums users across the Internet and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the flooding of loli to your E-Mail inbox, newfag. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call "Shota-Con". You’re fucking dead, underage Sup Forums& & Sup Forums&. I can DDOS anywhere, anytime, and I can retrieve your personal info in at least one hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hacking skills. Not only am I extensively trained in DDOS attacks, but I have access to the entire fags on Futaba channeru, ni channeru, and Sup Forums and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass out the tubes of the Internet, you little .S.J.W. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will be shiting dick nipples and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead DQN, go back to Tumblr.

has anita reviewed this game yet? i bet it has some very interesting hot takes on modern women's issues.

did you get your shekels deposited straight after making the post or do you have to wait a while?

cool quoting system you have there faggot
and i know you typed all those numbers by hand like a faggot

MOOOOOODS

@147572878
>giving (You)s so easily
lol newfag